• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Look, cool art.

Anybody know the one in the top middle though? Only one I don't know.
God, Tucker reminds me of this image and I have no clue how to process this with the series creator being an asshole and Sam's VA being into NFTs
IMG_20211227_191634.png

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Could be wrong but I think he’s from the Weekenders, Disney Channel show

EDIT: Yup, his name is Carver Descartes
View attachment 342864
This used to be one of my favorite shows as a kid, but i cant remember a thing about it nowadays other than Tito's mom being a horrible cook and one of the girls having parents who are questionably racist steriotypes.

And the side character who likes pointy things.

Aunt Maryse

Class of 1979
Premium
Yay! Mother Nature has brought snow to my hometown of Atlanta this morning!

If y'all will excuse me, I am going to put on my sexy pink kimono and continue watching the snow fall until midnight. :shyguy:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there

osby

Smash Obsessed

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
GOD DAMN IT WHY
Always remember:

People like Twitter are dumb on this. This helps break it down.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

So after last night I'm thinking of actually going for ideas into GBA/PSP collection lists by a few companies if anyone is interested in reading.

Just been playing the darling of the Neo Geo collection again and loving it.

1642351022514.png

GilTheGreat19

Smash Master
Ayo Persona fans,

If I wanna get into a game from the series, does the order I play them matter?

I wanna try 4 Golden but idk if I should go back and play the previous 3 mainline games or an SMT game.
Thanks!

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I'm honestly curious, are there any cosplayers here?

Like, there's artists, animatora, programmers, VAs, all nerd **** on this thread, but I don't ever remember seeing anyone saying that they're into cosplay.
My sister is into cosplaying. I've done a couple sibling cosplays with her. I dressed as Dipper and Thor while she cosplayed Mabel and Loki.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Ayo Persona fans,

If I wanna get into a game from the series, does the order I play them matter?

I wanna try 4 Golden but idk if I should go back and play the previous 3 mainline games or an SMT game.
Thanks!
They're not really connected outside of Igor/The Velvet Room and minor references (a character might appear on a TV show or posters or a storefront might involve a previous minor character at most) and sharing Demons so you can jump in where you want to.
The only exception is to play Innocent Sin before Eternal Punishment as the latter directly continues on from the former. Also try to play the enhanced versions where possible

GilTheGreat19

Smash Master
They're not really connected outside of Igor/The Velvet Room and minor references (a character might appear on a TV show or posters or a storefront might involve a previous minor character at most) and sharing Demons so you can jump in where you want to.
The only exception is to play Innocent Sin before Eternal Punishment as the latter directly continues on from the former. Also try to play the enhanced versions where possible
Cool cool, thanks for the tips!

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Alright, the first episode of Komi Can't Communicate had no business being that well animated and with such a beautiful musical score to boot. The scene with Tadano and Komi writing together on the blackboard was a feels trip even with me having read that chapter.

Hopefully this keeps up throughout the show because it's doing the manga justice so far.

Dutch Raikuna

I'm honestly curious, are there any cosplayers here?

Like, there's artists, animators, writers,programmers, VAs, all nerd **** on this thread, but I don't ever remember seeing anyone saying that they're into cosplay.
Known a few people into it but never myself. One of my friends did a really, really great Shulk cosplay that made me envious.
I did plan years ago actually to be Wander from SoTC once but never did it.

Alright, the first episode of Komi Can't Communicate had no business being that well animated and with such a beautiful musical score to boot. The scene with Tadano and Komi writing together on the blackboard was a feels trip even with me having read that chapter.

Hopefully this keeps up throughout the show because it's doing the manga justice so far.
I'm proud of you man.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
GOD DAMN IT WHY
View attachment 342871

I'm just so tired, man.
Is it too late to bring back silent movies?
they took Rob and Greg…this is not the timeline I asked for world

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
For real

Why are VAs supporting this crud

They're aiming to replace you, this is like the Kroger cashier throwin' their lot in with a robotics company lol
I'm just curious how many are. Cause so far they've got- what- three people on board? They're gonna need a whoooole bunch more to sell these NFTs, and most VAs aren't dumb enough to support something that's aiming to put them out of a job.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom