• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Pokelego999 Pokelego999 KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms I really LOVE the adorable Zorua and Eevee avatars you got <3 They can melt hearts.
Thanks! It's probably not here to stay for much longer, since it was my Christmas-themed.

Only reason it's still here right now is because I'm not sure what avatar to replace it with for the month lol

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Guys, what happened to Jotade?
Last time, I saw him in end of 2021 (I don't know when, but it could be in December)

Do you guys know what happened to Jotade?
(Please, I need answers)
I was recently discussing it with Bakugan. We got no clue either, he just upped and vanished one day, deleted his account too by the looks of things.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
His quills in both Lost World and Forces are shorter than Generations and Unleashed, and Sonic is posed the same way as his idle animation in Forces.

...NGL, I didn't notice until someone pointed it out.

The biggest pushers of the argument have been people like Chaomix and Procrastination Sam. They're big Sonic content creators, so their opinions on the model (which are negative) have been spreading around.

I do not at all encourage badmouthing someone over an opinion, especially over something completely trivial such as this, so the side defending the model in a hostile manner ain't in the right either. TBH the whole thing is a mess and peeps need to get a grip.

...Although I do admit, if the one screenshot I saw of Chaomix comparing the Forces model to OG movie Sonic is something he actually posted, then that is pretty yikes.
It's a lighter Shade of blue than the unleashed model and it has smaller spikes.
Oh my ****ing god. It's just like.... there are more important things to care about people! Like, I'm not excited for Frontiers because of the direction they appear to be going in but jesus ****ing christ.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Guys, what happened to Jotade?
Last time, I saw him in end of 2021 (I don't know when, but it could be in December)

Do you guys know what happened to Jotade?
(Please, I need answers)
Supposedly he was getting being bullied by a couple users, so he decided to leave.

A shame, I’m gonna miss him.

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Sonic fans when they see the most trivial, meaningless, blink and you miss it change
View attachment 342771

Sonic Fans need to be like Sonic and go outside.

Before someone says something I am a Sonic fan.
I've been a Sonic fan since I was old enough to speak.

I have full legal rights to dog on this fanbase as much as I want, we suck. Ain't gonna hear any complaints from me. :140:

Last edited:

PhantomShab

Smash Lord
Like Mariotehplumber always said, the character design is the most important aspect of a game. Who would want to play a Sonic game where his quills are too long? I certainly wouldn't.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Video games have been recycling assets for sequels long before most gamers were even born and NOW they're having a tantrum?

Might as well be complaining about SEGA bringing back Sonic for a Sonic sequel.

MooMew64

Video games have been recycling assets for sequels long before most gamers were even born and NOW they're having a tantrum?

Might as well be complaining about SEGA bringing back Sonic for a Sonic sequel.
That's what's funny about this, they want them to reuse assets.

They just want them to reuse assets from Unleashed and Generations.

Last edited:

MooMew64

Unleashed was a really cool game that got unfairly **** on just because it came out near Sonic 06. It’s good aspects deserve to be recognized as radical.

But it sure wasn’t perfect :nifty:
This is why AntDude said it best in his review of Unleashed:

Just play the Unleashed Project mod for Generations.

It's just Unleashed, but good. 'Cause it's only the fun parts of the game.:4wario2:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I just find the Sonic design change bizzare. Like, why make his spikes shorter? Is it because the spikes make his head too big and all the Sonic toys fall over?

Hydreigonfan01

Smash Master
Don't worry, we'll start arguing about how Gen 7 was the best Gen in about an hour.
Only if we agree Kalos was a bad region outside of Mega Evolution's, the PSS, Amie and Super Training without too much value in anything else.

Edit: Oh **** we've gone to arguing about Pokemon to arguing about Sonic.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Reminder that the Cheshire Cat is being voiced by Max Mittleman in an upcoming Disney show and he literally just sounds like Ryuji from Persona 5.

Link is timestamped.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Reminder that the Cheshire Cat is being voiced by Max Mittleman in an upcoming Disney show and he literally just sounds like Ryuji from Persona 5.

Link is timestamped.
insert the for real line

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Noipoi Noipoi

The best move in Pokemon is Beat Up

'cause it's just your whole team pullin a "We are going to beat you to death"
Nah, it's Doom Desire.

Doom Desire has Jirachi use it's power to literally wish death upon it's foes and I think that's kinda raw. :yeahboi:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom