• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Courage the Cowardly Dog and Lilo & Stitch crossover.

AU where Stitch while escaping the galactic federation lands in Nowhere, Kansas instead meeting a certain cowardly dog and his owners.

Eustace: Stupid alien dog! tries to scare Stitch with mask like Courage
Stitch
pulls out gun and vaporizes mask
Eustace: Dang it!! :mad:
Eustace: Where's me mallet instead.
Finds mallet
Eustace: Ah there's me mallet! :grin:
Stitch also vaporizes mallet
Eustace: Double dang it! :mad:

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Been thinking about picking up an instrument. I could learn guitar and learn some wacky crazy songs, but I'm also interested in drums. All of my favorite bands have amazing drummers, or even drummers as the singer.

However, that twinkly emo rock **** melts my heart and I want to also pull that off at the same time. I'm not a big fan of acoustic guitars, but it's necessary and, from what I've seen, a large majority of your practicing.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
If a god was reincarnated into a Japanese Voice Actor it's Mamoru Miyano. That's mans vocals is just:

View attachment 342580

Okabe Rintaro, Light Yagami, Kotaro Tatsumi, Ignis from FFXV, Flynn from Tales of Vesperia, Haru Katou (cause I know Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo would kill me if I didn't put Millionaire Detective).

The man's voice is perfect..............................but he was horribly miscast as Ryuji in Persona. I stand by my personal view on that.
He's also a superhero
__kyubey_and_ultraman_zero_mahou_shoujo_madoka_magica_and_1_more_drawn_by_zton1226__b9f9b542ff...jpg

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I feel so bad for Britney, actually the most disrespected celeb for no reason.
I know the Justin Timberlake song thing didn’t help, but everything after should’ve never occurred. Glad her life is at least back on the right track (and having to push the others to the side)

bottom text
Bruno rap and dancing donkeys time

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Good Morning My Gamers
Not gonna lie, I do not understand the mass appeal of anime in the US.
View attachment 342556
Genuine question to folks here who watch a lot of anime: Am I missing something? Cause a lot of the ones I've tried just feel like horny cartoons from Japan.
I can't speak for anyone else but as someone who almost exclusively watches shonen stuff my enjoyment comes from the creative ways they manage to find to kick ass and in some cases the character interactions

Then there's One Piece which is a god damn rabbit hole that I can't summarize the appeal of in a single sentence but the manga is much better

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
rl7PQyH.png
Summarized it for you. :088:

Biggest Bruh Moment of the decade so far
I've been scammed on pirated rare games before, but even I can't imagine losing that much (especially over something that'll just sit and never be played with) or that he never bothered to get expert opinion before buying. Based on the reporting from Pokebeach, it appears red flags were all over the place.

Not sure if Logan was the only one who was duped based on the history of exchange, but I do feel somewhat bad for those involved. It'll be interesting to see if criminal charges will pursued or if Logan will call it a wash and let it go (how rich is he?). I wonder if the GI Joe cards are worth anything?

Hopefully for the general public this might help continue to cool the TCG market given Logan's recent pushes have arguably been a factor in the recent years, but that might be wishful thinking.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Gonna do a quick split up of posts.

1. To my fellow beautiful disgrace of a weeb MooMew64 MooMew64 I'm watching Lucky Star now. Gonna make watching most of KyoAni's shows a very high priority over the next few weeks.

2. Also getting round to playing Deadly Premonition on my list since I've had it for years. Oh my. I love York more than I did before I played it.

3. Just had the quickest Zoom call of my life.

Biggest Bruh Moment of the decade so far
I mean considering this is the guy who's a natural born idiot who unfortunately came into this world I can't say I'm surprised. He's a spit in the face of suciety ever since I heard about his Japan crap a few years back.

Any karma to people like him is a win for society.

He's also a superhero
Knew I forgot something about him. He's also the Japanese voice of KH Riku but I'll laugh the day Disney allows dual audio in the West for the series.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I've started watching Gargoyles on Disney+. Definitely see why it's such a cult classic.

It doesn't really feel like a Disney show in a lot of ways, and honestly that's kind of refreshing.

osby

Smash Obsessed
All these "what SEGA needs to make Sonic Frontiers good" videos are so funny, thinking Sonic Team needs to do anything other than making Team Rose playable.

osby

Smash Obsessed
DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

This showcase's demon is of the Wilder race:

1642171821261.png

“ME WILDER MYRMECOLEON! YOU IS OUR QUEEN! ME ARE YOUR PRIDE!”

Alignment: Dark-Neutral

Origin: Greek mythology. A fantastical animal from classical times commonly found in Medieval bestiaries. Its name comes from the Greek words for “ant” and “lion”. Sometimes it’s described as the “lion of ants” or an anteater. Others paint him as a creature with an ant’s body and a lion’s head, born from the mating. of said two animals As one half is carnivorous and the other is herbivorous, all myrmecoleons are destined to starve to death.

Skills: Frenzied Chomp, Tarunda, Patra

Next time, you will meet a demon of the Lady race.

Myrmecoleon is a super safe design so I’ll just want to focus on how hilarious inaccurate ancient sources are about their zoology. Myrmecoleon itself originates from a mistranslation of the Hebrew word for lion. Even if you ignore the impossibility of lions and ants making babies, it’s factually incorrect to claim that the latter only eats plants. Now that I think about it, ancient Greeks had some weird theories about lions’ reproductive traits. They also thought that lions can only mate with other big cats. Anyway, this demon probably has the only accurate Devil Children design and it’s adorable:

1642171918299.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom