• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I'm gonna try and make a stir fry for the first time in my life.

I say stir fry but the only veggies are being really chopped lettuce and the odd chill pepper. Rest is chicken and noodles.

And I LOVE fried noodles.

Feeding time boys!

Last edited:

KillerCage

Smash Master
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS. Good story, good characters, good animation; It's just really great overall.

Also this one of my favorite things in this entire show.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Pop Team Epic - Honestly really fun and goofy! I think the humor started to get a little old, but I enjoyed my time with it. Probably my favorite part of the whole thing is how they change actors literally every episode for no reason other than "it's funny." I love it, haha.
Sword Art: Online - ...It's Sword Art: Online alright.
My Hero Academia - Honestly, I thought it had some neat ideas and premises and stuff, but I kinda just started getting bored with it over time, and admittedly I'm not 100% sure why. Also the horny jokes cough mineta cough ain't really my thing.

Ooh, I actually have watched the Animal Crossing movie! Might try Laid Back Camp and the one above it, too. I dig their art styles!

A beautiful show of adventure though it's not for the faint of heart.
You can watch the series on Amazon Prime Video or on Hi-Dive which also has the feature films including "Dawn of the Deep Soul."
I believe you can try Hi-Dive's two week free trial to watch the series.

A classic comedy series similar to Invader Zim.
I believe this is streaming on CrunchyRoll.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......

A beautiful show of adventure though it's not for the faint of heart.
You can watch the series on Amazon Prime Video or on Hi-Dive which also has the feature films including "Dawn of the Deep Soul."
I believe you can try Hi-Dive's two week free trial to watch the series.

A classic comedy series similar to Invader Zim.
I believe this is streaming on CrunchyRoll.
I would wait until he has watched about 20 to 30 before Made in Abyss. It's bit too gory at times.

KillerCage

Smash Master
I HAVE FINISHED BIG HERO 6 THE SERIES!

I want to talk about the show, but it's getting late for me.
I will try to get my thoughts together tomorrow.

Shroob

Sup?
i'm actually in the dark here on this one lol
tl;dr

Iirc, there was a girl who murdered another girl in Japan back when School Days was airing, and the tv channels decided not to air the finale episode and instead replace it with a 30 minute or something footage of a boat sailing through a calm looking pond.

The Japanese meme community then spun this into the "Nice Boat" meme.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
TheMightyP TheMightyP when someone talks about simps:

Lamperouge Lamperouge after not having a love life (He cannot because he's a lamp):

Michael the Spikester Michael the Spikester when someone mentions Marvel:

Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku staring at people oblivious to the fact they are about to get warned for talking about Pokegirls again:

Shroob Shroob when someone asks him what happened to Worry:

SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 when someone mentions open world games:

SneakyLink SneakyLink somehow monitoring this thread during every waking hour of the day:

Jondolio Jondolio when it isn't night (he cannot say goodnight my gamers):

Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! when he can't get a blow dryer with the pattern of a frog doing a triple cartwheel on his Animal Crossing island (it is very rare):

MooMew64 MooMew64 and Wademan94 Wademan94 when someone says they don't like Vtubers:

Noipoi Noipoi making the best ****ing comic you'll ever read:
I don't know what came over me to make this, but it exists now. And don't worry, this all for the ****s and giggles, I don't think ill of any of you, this is meant solely for comedic relief. If you are offended by this, then I apologize for it in advance. I didn't go through everyone because I unfortunately cannot cover everyone, there's too many of yall. Hope you all have a marvelous day.

Shroob

Sup?

Lamperouge Lamperouge after not having a love life (He cannot because he's a lamp):

Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku staring at people oblivious to the fact they are about to get warned for talking about Pokegirls again:

SneakyLink SneakyLink somehow monitoring this thread during every waking hour of the day:

Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! when he can't get a blow dryer with the pattern of a frog doing a triple cartwheel on his Animal Crossing island (it is very rare):

MooMew64 MooMew64 and Wademan94 Wademan94 when someone says they don't like Vtubers:

I don't know what came over me to make this, but it exists now. And don't worry, this all for the ****s and giggles, I don't think ill of any of you, this is meant solely for comedic relief. If you are offended by this, then I apologize for it in advance. I didn't go through everyone because I unfortunately cannot cover everyone, there's too many of yall. Hope you all have a marvelous day.
Worry?

Oh, he's doing fi----

454275318824566795.gif

"I don't feel soo good, Smashboards."

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there

no no, this is accurate

now,

warcriminal2.jpg

submit to Peko

Noipoi

Howdy!

7AA52F78-4B1B-4DD5-8DE3-7DC4AD54FF67.jpeg

-1 point because you didn’t actually insult me :nifty:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

Zinith Zinith when he talks:

404 error

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

Never knew I needed a depressed lamp GIF until today.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

Wade whenever somebody says they’re not a dog person

9B473D72-E150-495E-963D-245A1EB2D0EE.jpeg

KillerCage

Smash Master

How would you sum me up?

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
For those who know/watch Choctopus on YouTube or follow him on Twitter…

He’s a dad now! : ))
YOOOOO

I only just started watching him, but this is awesome!!! Congrats to him!!! :D

KillerCage

Smash Master
I don't really know any exploitable jokes with you, I don't see you enough on here. Truly sorry about this.
Well I am the "Made in Abyss" guy here on Smashboards and my avatar is the show's robot boy.
I also watch a lot of cartoons.
I don't comment that frequently, so you can interpret that as being either quiet or shy.
I'm also a fan of Death Battle which no one here wants to talk about.

Does this provide any joke material for you?

KillerCage KillerCage when no one knows how to answer his bizarre AMA questions:

Forgot to mention this, but I am a big fan of Chuggaaconroy, Tom Fawkes, Protonjon, and the rest of The Runaway Guys.
Thanks Lamperouge Lamperouge !

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

Most accurate description of me I ever did read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom