• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Tbh it's funny we talk about Pokemon a ****ton yet people barely talk about Legends beyond Wario Bros counting down to it's release. I might buy it but I'll wait until the new Kirby is out so I can use NSO vouchers
Honestly, I think Legends Arceus looks seriously freaking sick. I just haven't been watching trailers or news like a hawk or anything. Definitely buying it though.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Tbh it's funny we talk about Pokemon a ****ton yet people barely talk about Legends beyond Wario Bros counting down to it's release. I might buy it but I'll wait until the new Kirby is out so I can use NSO vouchers
There's nothing new to talk about with it outside of something that's only in Japanese
There's just a bunch of dumbass leaker drama taking over the actual leaks because one guy taking info set off the other guy taking info

I miss the magazine scans with the shadows and trying to (poorly) guess the designs.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Honestly, I think Legends Arceus looks seriously freaking sick. I just haven't been watching trailers or news like a hawk or anything. Definitely buying it though.
This is actually me, lol.

I haven't been watching the trailers a ton either 'cause I've just been busy with doing other things. I see they release a new one and I'm like "Oh sick, I'll watch that later"

And then I see a funni meme or Hololive clip, draw, and play games and whoopsies it's 10:30, time for bed :137:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
This is actually me, lol.

I haven't been watching the trailers a ton either 'cause I've just been busy with doing other things. I see they release a new one and I'm like "Oh sick, I'll watch that later"

And then I see a funni meme or Hololive clip, draw, and play games and whoopsies it's 10:30, time for bed :137:
Same here honestly, haha. Usually when a game that I'm looking forward to is coming out, I keep up to date with the news and stuff, but I haven't with Legends Arceus. Guess I'm going in blind, sorta!

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Mamboo07 Mamboo07

Honestly kinda wish they kept the whole Kong's being "destroyers/conquerors". The idea if left unchecked, Kong's species could of basically been us but at a larger scale if the temple in the hollow earth is anything to go by.

As far as headcanons go too being Behemoth was a "war beast" by ancient humans. He was once the guardian and protector of El Dorado, the lost golden city in the amazon and inspiration of the mapinguari.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
You scared me.

thought I was in r/gaming for a moment:100:
If this was r/gaming Lamp would say to purchase a game that's absolutely nothing like Pokemon to own the Pokeshills. He also didn't play said game and isn't planning on buying said game.

Ironically, bringing up Yokai is a Smashboards moment.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So my server idea thing seems to have fallen on deaf ears.

sighs

My taboo curse striking as usual.

---------------

However did jump off for a bit so I can post this:

Just Cause 3_20220109214525.jpg

"Let me take a look at this shiny toy of yours!"

throws helicopter into building.

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Mamboo07 Mamboo07

Honestly kinda wish they kept the whole Kong's being "destroyers/conquerors". The idea if left unchecked, Kong's species could of basically been us but at a larger scale if the temple in the hollow earth is anything to go by.

As far as headcanons go too being Behemoth was a "war beast" by ancient humans. He was once the guardian and protector of El Dorado, the lost golden city in the amazon and inspiration of the mapinguari.
So, the Titans we didn't see go to Skull Island but end up meeting Kong who kills some of them with others retreating away?

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I'm very excited for Legends, but there's nothing to talk about, and after my super fast burnout on Pearl, I'm trying to keep the energy at bay.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
never expected this type of fancasting before. Quite a good amount of the same idea being tweeted out
I do often like to speculate as well as provide my own fan casting on who I would like to see being casted for roles within the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
See I mentioned Discord or social idea and ignored. Full proof of my curse at work.

Assassin's Creed® Valhalla__18.jpeg

And the other one I took tonight as well. Valhalla looks nice on base PS4......................til you get to some of the character models.

-----------------------------------------------------

Also: I'm seriously thinking of now laying the groundwork soon to try and see my routes to move overseas.

Just after thinking about it, despite how much I'm proud being of from Northern Ireland and the unique perspective being from this land I need to do what I can to leave.

Family: Explained enough.
Friends: Explained enough
Hometown: Good to grow up, not so much as an adult. Sick of seeing the same roads 1000s of times.
Jobs: The sector I'm going into and the companies backing what I'm doing has offices and stuff across Europe and do overseas apprenticeships/training and even fund you. Pandemic plays in but who knows.

It's more safer and less stupid than travelling through the world's most dangerous regions on a 150cc moped so there's the bonus.

Guess who is now a part of the writing team!
Congrats.

Hope you make some good content.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom