• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
I finally saw Encanto so now I can rank my favorite movies of 2021

7. Godzilla Vs. Kong
6. Black Widow
5. In The Heights
4. Luca
3. Shang-chi
2. Encanto
1. No Way Home

As far as I remember I only saw 7 2021 movies.
Updating this days later because I remembered that I saw Mugen Train and I also watched Mitchells vs The Machines today

9. Godzilla Vs. Kong
8. Black Widow
7. In The Heights
6. Luca
5. Shang-chi
4. Encanto
3. Demon Slayer: Mugen Train
2. The Mitchells vs The Machines
1. No Way Home

GilTheGreat19

Smash Master
Just a heads up, Jotadé left a concerning message on Discord before leaving the server. If anyone is able to reach out to him, please do so, we would greatly appreciate it.
I don’t know what he said but given your concerns, I take it something went wrong.

Sending prayers his way 🙏

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Jotadé seems cool on here, didn’t interact with him much iirc but I hope he’s okay. His life stuffs etc. were concerning, and I didn’t really say much about them if anything since I didn’t know what to say comfortably/how to handle it (though I feel like I may have joined in on one topic at least) but he seems like a good dude and yeah hope he’s alright.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I'm so tired of dealing with humans after yesterday.

Trying to sort out crap in two communities, the IRL friend thing, brothers talking and now JD (And Baku since he left the server as well) .

**** most people honestly. Some are cool though.

Last edited:
I'm so tired of dealing with humans after yesterday.

Trying to sort out crap in two communities, the IRL friend thing, brothers talking and now JD (And Baku since he left the server as well) .

**** most people honestly. Some are cool though.
Today's Society is weird.
People on Internet years ago were cool and funny until possibly 2016 or 2017 where everything started to downfall and today's Internet is nothing, but full of toxic people (Most likely Twitter).
(No offense, so no worries. It's just my normal opinion)

D

Deleted member

People on Internet years ago were cool and funny until possibly 2016 or 2017 where everything started to downfall and today's Internet is nothing, but full of toxic people (Most likely Twitter).
As someone rembers being online in like 2013/2014 pretending there wasn't toxicity online before 2017 is some wild revisionism .

Last edited by a moderator:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
I like the funny Gen Z humour

D

Deleted member

Did you said 3017?
We're in not in Far Future and we can't time travel.

Anyway, Internet before 2016/17 was a a place, where you can do whatever you want.
Rules did not existed yet.

Yeah, it's very funny.
Plus, other Memes are also good, but they die quickly.
It was a tying mistake.

Also aren't you like 14? Let me tell you. Pre 2017 Internet was not the paradise you think it was.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Poor boy doesn't understand the background to all this for me personally.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Shout-out to "This is 4K anime, 60 FPS" for being one of the most baffling and annoying trends on YouTube.

It just doesn't look right in the slightest.
Anime has to have a lot more limited animation (IE: Close-up shots of faces, with only mouths moving) because anime tends to have smaller budgets than western animation. Who would think 60 FPS anime would work?

Linkmain-maybe

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1042-6735-2236
Anime has to have a lot more limited animation (IE: Close-up shots of faces, with only mouths moving) because anime tends to have smaller budgets than western animation. Who would think 60 FPS anime would work?
Look up Broly vs Gogeta normal fight and Broly vs Gogeta 60 fps. 9/10 people will agree the original is better than 60 fps

Last edited:

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Question for everyone (to anyone who had played Monster Hunter Stories), if a character from the Monster Hunter Stories series were to be playable in a future Marvel Vs Capcom installment, who would you want and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom