• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Just saw Spider-Man: No Say Home in theatres. Again.

Movie goes hard.
I've seen it twice and I loved it the first time and loved it even more the second time.

It's become one of my favorite MCU films, easily. It's right up there with Endgame, Infinity War, Iron Man 1, and Winter Soldier. No joke.

Yeah, I'd say it's a top 5 MCU film.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I know, just picking on ya.

And I’m hovering around 6 ft so I’m not sure who I’d meet at eye level around here
Wow.

I'm like 5 ft 8. IRL meetup in the ideal timeline would be something.

Actually Lamperouge Lamperouge and Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy

Y'all have experience with this game:

Any tips and things to watch out for with the game's combat system? The rough time I had with Hell House has got me thinkin' there's probably something I could do better. Which Materia are worth putting the most into?
Damn, you gave me Vietnam war flashbacks.

GilTheGreat19

Smash Master
I just read about how Ben Affleck spoke on working with Joss Whedon and hating it.
Whedon was abusive and mean, and his behavior on top of Zack’s personal issues (his daughter’s death) Affleck’s own issues (his divorce with Jen Gardner), and various reshoots just made the experience wholly unwelcoming.

ouch. : (

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
271608441_1568078153547460_423420830010852382_n.jpg

And now ive finished Super Robot Wars 30, in one playthrough i ended up putting more playtime on this game than i did with other Switch games on multiple playthroughs.
They even wrote the DLC characters talking back to the games main antagonist, said antagonist i ended up reading his dialogue in the same voice as Xemnas, both talked in exaggerated cryptic JRPG speak.

The final boss themes in these Bandai Namco Crossover RPG's never disappoint

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So I haven't moved from my chair in like six-eight hours cause of stress related to a few things.
Data science paper, archiving and then the friend thing.

Sen_Waking_Up_From_Sleeping.png

Have a social life they said. It'd be fun they said. Still it reminded of who my friends actually are again...............again.

You guys, two IRL friends and another community are cool to me. I'm gonna stuff some cold chicken in ramen and eat something.

View attachment 342197
And now ive finished Super Robot Wars 30, in one playthrough i ended up putting more playtime on this game than i did with other Switch games on multiple playthroughs.
They even wrote the DLC characters talking back to the games main antagonist, said antagonist i ended up reading his dialogue in the same voice as Xemnas, both talked in exaggerated cryptic JRPG speak.

The final boss themes in these Bandai Namco Crossover RPG's never disappoint
Dude! Your Switch Library taste!

I like you (no homo). And I need to finish Valkyria.

I’ll have to pick you up to hug you. But I’ll need to build up my upper body strength first
You wanna what they said with hugging Wade.

It takes two...........................unless your Rockstar in which that'a trademark violation.

KillerCage

Smash Master
So I took some reccommendations y'all gave me the other day. Put them in a wheel, and spun it around a bit. First to get to three will be my next watch.
View attachment 342185Looks like Demon Slayer is next. I have no idea what to expect

Wtf is happening to me? Am I...

a weeb?
Someone must have rigged your poll...

Where's Cowboy Bebop?

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Waiting for Sega vs Capcom...

.......Oh, a new Sonic and All-Stars Racing would also be appreciated too.
I hope we get a Project X Zone 3 sometime in the future.
They made four SRW games on Switch but never went back to make a third X Zone, that's just sad. I want more Sega x Capcom crossover goodness.

Dude! Your Switch Library taste!

I like you (no homo). And I need to finish Valkyria.
Multiple Final fantasy and Warriors games are also mixed in there somewhere as well as a bunch of SNK fighters lol I like having variety.

We got gipped out of a Colors stage
I remember when Smash four was coming out and a friend of mine really wanted Starlight Carnival as a stage.

...I wish we got that.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Schnee117 Schnee117 's AMA is now up!

If any of y'all aren't currently on the list of future AMA subjects and would like to be added, please lemme know via reply or PM

Reminder that even if y'all went once or twice before, you're free to go again!

Last edited:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
apparently someone took the Minecraft Aether mod’s concept and some stuff (not sure if assets were taken but it’s basically the same idea; same grass and blue dirt, glowstone portal that requires water, same names, etc.), without permission from the original creators, and is selling it for 10 bucks.

Real ballsy since the Aether’s creator is a Mojang dev (he doesn’t work on the Aether currently due to being busy with Minecraft, but he’s still part of its team).

Weird how copyrighted stuff seems to pass through their marketplace rules :S Same thing happened with the Faithful resourcepack.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
The new Sonic stage is Kingdom Valley.

It’s a moving stage, except it moves fast as hell. And if you touch anything it’s an automatic KO.

Last edited:

GilTheGreat19

Smash Master
I saw some Sonic talk
And then Ivander Ivander mentioned Sonic All Stars

And then I reminded myself of the Mario kart twist rumors
What if the twist introduces kart transformations in the land, air, and sea PLUS Anti gravity and underwater racing from Mk8?

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So there's this trend on Twitter where people are posting pirating links and torrents on Twitter using QR codes in a meme. This goes without saying, but don't scan them. It's literally just a game of malware minesweeper, literal internet 101.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom