• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Livin' on the edge, figthing crime
Spinning webs, swinging from the highest ledge
He can leap above our heads

Ahhh ahh ahhh ah ahhh
Ahhh ahh ahhh ah ahhh ah

Villians on the rise, and the city's victimized
Looking up with no surprise, arriving in the speed of time

Ahhh ahh ahhh ah ahhh
Ahhh ahh ahhh ah ahhh ah

Spectacular, Spectacular, Spider-Man
(Spectaculaaar)

Crawling through the night, facing evil with his might
He's a hero in our eyes, see the headlights every time

Ahhh ahh ahhh ah ahhh
Ahhh ahh ahhh ah ahhh ah

Making villains fall, webbing rivals to a halt
Racing up and down the walls, bringing justice to us all

Ahhh ahh ahhh ah ahhh
Ahhh ahh ahhh ah ahhh ah

(Spectaculaaar)

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Looks fake. Powerpoint presentation
It’s the first thing to leak the new sonic game 100 percent. Plus it’s a PowerPoint style presentation because according to OP it was from a marketing group survey he had participated in.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Today is the day I found out John Carpenter is a massive Sonic Fan. Even liking Unleashed.
View attachment 340135
Sonic vs The Thing when Sega?
John Carpenter has better taste in Sonic than most Sonic fans I know.

Werewolf? Don't they mean werehedgehog?
puts on nerd glasses

The "were" in werewolf comes from the OE word meaning "man", so actually, it should have been "hogwolf" if anything. But then again, it makes more sense to make the name catchy than making it make it etymologically meaningful.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Going to take a small break due to my mental health tanking.

Only thirteen more days and I am free from the Padoru curse. Until then. :bowsette:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
The more I keep thinking about Eternals. I really feel it should have been a Disney+ mini-series that way giving it more time to flesh out the characters as well as development around them.

osby

Smash Obsessed
DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

This showcase's demon is of the Brute race:

1639320217733.png

“I’M BRUTE BERSERKER! WHAT YOU WANT DESTROYED? LEMME AT THEM! AWOO!”

Alignment: Neutral-Chaos

Origin: Norse mythology. Berserkers were warriors in the oral tradition to have fought in uncontrollable, trance-like fury, also known as ataraxia. A specific group of Berserkers, the Úlfhéðnar in the Völsunga saga, were said to wear the pelt of a wolf when they entered the battle. They were sometimes described as Odin's special warriors, clad only in a pelt from a wolf and fighting with a spear. They are the source of the English word “berserk”.

Skills: Donum Gladi, Tarukaja, Dark Sword, Charge

Next time, you will meet a demon of the Femme race.

Am I the only one who thinks this demon is hot? Yes? … Moving on. Berserker mostly looks like regular people, because they technically are. They’re not specific figures so a pelt-wearing warrior is the best you can do and this is a pretty good attempt. I liked how the eyes of the pelt actually look alive as if the animal has taken over the man. The blue paint around his body seems like a reference to the war paints practiced in some North European regions, some famously in the British Isles. It’s a rather loose geographical connection but not the biggest artistic license MegaTen took.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Hey! Hey! Hey! Guys what if this is what happens in Sonic 2.

Turns out the Knuckles tribe didn't kill Longclaw but took her as their slave to raise their superpowered kid Knuckles.

So the turning point from antagonism, to realizing that Eggman is tricking him.
Is them realizing that they both were raised by the same person.

Knuckles: You were never a god. You were never even a mobian!
Sonic: You're letting them kill Longclaw.
Knuckles: What does that mean? Why did you say that name?
Sonic: Find him...Save Longclaw.
Knuckles: Why did you say that name? Longclaw? Why did you say that name? WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME!?

First Batman and Superman, then Godzilla and Kong, and now this. The legacy continues! It must go on! Spread the word! Let's make it the next Martha meme!

Last edited:

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Noipoi Noipoi Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo MooMew64 MooMew64 Question for the Animal Crossing homies! Y’all know any good places to get turnip prices? I dunno if there’s like, a good Discord for that, or-
Oh gosh, I haven't used stuff like that for AC in a hot minute.

I think Pumpkaboo said Bell Tree has a forum and a Discord. You could try there: The place I used might not be active anymore, it was the AC Twitter news account's Discord channel. :drshrug:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
all I ask for is for Peter and MJ to somehow stay together…and kill Ned…and make an Aunt May show for Disney+

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Noipoi Noipoi Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo MooMew64 MooMew64 Question for the Animal Crossing homies! Y’all know any good places to get turnip prices? I dunno if there’s like, a good Discord for that, or-
During the last update the Nintendo online app on the phone made an update to Animal Crossing part of it to have a turnip tracker. That's mostly where I look even though I don't do turnips

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Alongside an Unleashed video next year, I also wanna work on making a Lost World video.

I'll start the trend of "it's good actually" so that there can be more funny Sonic fights on Twitter and Reddit. :4pacman:

Real talk, apart from the Zetti being stupid, I think Lost World is good actually, lol.

The improved physics mod and Sonic Runners OST mod make it even better. :nifty:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom