• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there

Lamperouge Lamperouge Metal Shop X Metal Shop X

Some screens of Prime Hack running a MP1 randomized ISO with ReShade hooked in. An HD texture pack is currently being used as well.

The game holds up surprisingly well, and with the addition of some post processing effects from ReShade and Dolphin, it looks really nice!

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Found I'm rather out of shape. Walking apparently ain't enough so home exercise I've began to do.

Push-ups, sit-ups, frog crunches or whatever that's called. Been watching lot of videos regarding losing weight through diet and exercise.

Metallinatus

Smash Lord

Some screens of Prime Hack running a MP1 randomized ISO with ReShade hooked in. An HD texture pack is currently being used as well.

The game holds up surprisingly well, and with the addition of some post processing effects from ReShade and Dolphin, it looks really nice!
It's a delight to see my favorite game of all time looking this sharp.

On a completely different subject, I decided to do a little research on Speed Boost Torchic on B2&W2, and what I found out is that some people just want to see the world burn:
IMG_20211125_165518.jpg

osby

Smash Obsessed
Pokemon would be nowhere near as big because the N64 sold like **** compared to the Gameboy
It would definitely be smaller but doesn't a large amount of Pokemon's popularity comes from the anime and merchandise?

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
They've used that same Goblin render for three different posters now and he always looks so hilariously out of place.
that’s why them using Goblin’s other costume in that last poster is so odd now
Why are they allergic to putting Jacob Batalon/Ned in the poster
imagine using Ned in a poster these days…couldn’t be Marvel, Disney, or Sony
Because nobody likes Spiderman's friends, they only want Iron Man, Doctor Strange, eat hot chip and lie
MJ is right there tho

The TV spots are looking rather intruging.

I've been watching the first and second episodes of Hawkeye and I can't help but think not only Jack Duquesne aka The Swordsman is acting fishy, but also Kate's mother is acting rather suspicious. Anyways, can't wait to see Echo in the next episode.
imagine if both ended up being evil. Maybe the mother killed the old ass dude and maybe she killed her husband…ok maybe not that far, but it’d be ****ed up.
Everyone loves and simps for Zendaya
7168FECA-CB34-4107-A9E2-9DEB2874531C.jpeg
U Rite

Metallinatus

Smash Lord
Alternate Universe where Pokemon Red/Blue was made for the N64 and the series started on consoles. What do you imagine is different?
First thing that is different is that I would have played it way back then because I had a N64, not a GameBoy. Also, what MightP said, but I will add there that it's not only about sales, after all Pokémon single-handedly revived GB sales. An enormous reason for the series success early on and the "fever", was that every kid was bringing their Gameboys to schools to trade and battle, which was the very reason they made the game for the GB in the first place. As bad as having to trade to complete Pokédex is today, it was fundamental for the series success back then.

Metallinatus

Smash Lord
There’s no trading because the N64 didn’t have that portable console “connect with anyone anywhere” thing going on.
I take too long to type my godamn messages and every point I'm trying to make is already taken, I should stop treating message boards like school assignments.

Trading is introduced on the GameCube because of the Handle
Lol that is a funny alternative timeline to think about.

It would definitely be smaller but doesn't a large amount of Pokemon's popularity comes from the anime and merchandise?
The initial popularity of the game on Japan preceded all of those things.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Anyway uh

Despite what I heard BDSP was still really easy. My team go pretty overleveled midgame and never slowed down. It was only really Cynthia who gave me a little trouble. I don't mind pokemon games being easy, but there's still such thing as TOO easy.

Still had fun though. Now to get the pokeradar so I can shiny hunt.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Just drank a Tylenol and vitamin water

think that’ll help me feel a bit better?

KillerCage

Smash Master

My all time favorite game... it's so beautiful...

dezeray112

Smash Hero
imagine if both ended up being evil. Maybe the mother killed the old ass dude and maybe she killed her husband…ok maybe not that far, but it’d be ****ed up.
That would well and truly be screwed up if Eleanor Bishop had some kind of role in Armand III's murder, but during the first episode wasn't she involved in some kind of confrontation/discussion with Armand III in a seperate room?

In addition, I don't feel John is off the hook yet as he did afterall took the Ronin's blade during the black market auction ambush and then wanting to give the butterscotch sweet to Kate which is the same sweet she saw when she snuck in to Armand's apartment. I get the feeling he could be attempting to coerce Eleanor Bishop.

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I know it's the christmas season so i should expect some kind of delay but the fact that my package has had the message "On transport to country of destination" for about a week now is starting to concern me, something like that would normally take a day or two.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
That would well and truly be screwed up if Eleanor Bishop had some kind of role in Armand III's murder, but during the first episode wasn't she involved in some kind of confrontation/discussion with Armand III in a seperate room?

In addition, I don't feel John is off the hook yet as he did afterall took the Ronin's blade during the black market auction ambush and then wanting to give the butterscotch sweet to Kate which is the same sweet she saw when she snuck in to Armand's apartment. I get the feeling he could be attempting to coerce Eleanor Bishop.
she was threatened by him, but in the comics she does work for the bad guys as well (working for Madame Masque). Tho both parents ended up working for her anyways, with the mother faking her death.

and John is so gonna do some irresponsible **** with that sword against Kate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom