• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Well my class has been cancelled tomorrow:

NONONOONONONONONONON.jpg

What do I do now? My Friday routine isn't on this week.

And the weather is gonna be ****.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
OG SF2

I beat her but it took a while
If this is arcade mode, I feel like the computer-controlled characters are designed to be overpowered, whether it's reading the player's inputs or reacting faster than a human can. Making people spend a lot of quarters was the main way that these games made money, after all. (and that's not even getting into SNK)

If it is arcade mode, there should be a way to set the difficulty, though if you're playing the game through the Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection, I think Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo is bugged. (all of the difficulty options seem the same - that is, extra tough. From what I've heard, the earliest versions of the games were bugged in that regard, later versions fixed it so that the lower difficulties would be easier, but the anniversary collection uses the original versions)

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

**** it. Going back to Mio. K-On and Zombieland Saga music has been bopping in my head all afternoon.

Also noticed, been a bit off using this forum recently. Like feeling a bit disconnected from it all. It's probably IRL but even then, I'm not posting as much and enjoying it like I used to.

Could be Seasonal Mood Disorder or my body craves more change of pace.

When I was hanging around doing nothing all day I wanted a job.

Now that I’m working I wish I could hang around doing nothing all day.

The duality of man.
Me wanting to do classes and get a part time job to keep myself busy.

When I get to it, I want to be lazy.

Duality of man is really crazy.

I should stop rhyming before someone gets me physically dazy.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
**** it. Going back to Mio. K-On and Zombieland Saga music has been bopping in my head all afternoon.

Also noticed, been a bit off using this forum recently. Like feeling a bit disconnected from it all. It's probably IRL but even then, I'm not posting as much and enjoying it like I used to.

Could be Seasonal Mood Disorder or my body craves more change of pace.
Might not hurt to take a break from it for a bit.

I know I've been feeling a little burnt out on this site lately so I might just do the same.

Dutch Raikuna

Might not hurt to take a break from it for a bit.

I know I've been feeling a little burnt out on this site lately so I might just do the same.
Honestly have been thinking about it. A few days at the end of the weekend but same time it's wanting to still keep talking to people like yourself and all is the issue. I like you will have Discord so I'll take a step from the forums but not there sort of thing.

I think it is more in the latter and myself just wanting a change of pace but unsure about that. What got you feeling it?

Metallinatus

Smash Lord
Not for awhile.

And I ain't clearing it because it means I gotta figure out what all my passwords are again.
Independently of what you're clearing, I should mention, in modern browsers, the browser itself save logins and passwords internally, without using cookies or cache, as long as you have been saying yes when the browser asks if you want to. You can see those logins in settings > passwords or something like that.
I mean, there has been a while since I last used anything but Firefox, but I remember Chrome and by extension every other browser on the planet being like that too.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Beaten the Sam & Max Saves the World demo on Switch. Really fun and plan to buy it (it's 25% off)

Good thing I have enough gold points to cover the cost.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Honestly have been thinking about it. A few days at the end of the weekend but same time it's wanting to still keep talking to people like yourself and all is the issue. I like you will have Discord so I'll take a step from the forums but not there sort of thing.

I think it is more in the latter and myself just wanting a change of pace but unsure about that. What got you feeling it?
I just think the general flow of conversation here is getting repetitive, especially with the main point of discussion that dominates all else lately being Pokemon BDSP, which, admittedly, I don't care much for and never have much to add considering I don't own the game and probably won't for a good while. Glad that people seem to be enjoying it, though.

But knowing me, I probably won't end up taking a break lol.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
What did Bob Sagat do to you?
TIGER! TIGER! TIGER! TIGER! TIGER! TIGER! TIGER! TIGER! TIGER! TIGER! TIGER! TIGER! TIGER! TIGER! TIGER! TIGER! TIGER! TIGER UPPERCUT! TIGER! TIGER! TIGER! TIGER! TIGER UPPERCT! TIGER! TIGER! TIGER! TIGER! TIGER! TIGER UPPERCUT! TIGER! TIGER! TIGER! TIGER! TIGER! TIGER! TIGER! TIGER! TIGER! TIGER! TIGER UPPERCT!

Last edited:

Metallinatus

Smash Lord

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I actually don't have a main yet, I played as Ryu through most of Arcade Mode because he's the easiest to understand but I switched characters every time I died too much
Tbh, I did the same but with Ken because Smash Bros, only for me to give up and pick Chun and turns out I really like how she played.

As for why I specifically picked Chun is up for interpretation It's because she was hot

Dutch Raikuna

I just think the general flow of conversation here is getting repetitive, especially with the main point of discussion that dominates all else lately being Pokemon BDSP, which, admittedly, I don't care much for and never have much to add considering I don't own the game and probably won't for a good while. Glad that people seem to be enjoying it, though.

But knowing me, I probably won't end up taking a break lol.
Honestly feeling the same. I don't have much to add but I am glad post Smash Bros the Social Thread is still chatting away happily like nothing so there's something. It's good that we will have Pokemon, TGA's and stuff to keep us talking like normal until February at least so not worried about that.

It's like there is a missing stepping stone talking to most of you guys outside of a few topics on the forums, doubly so with discussion. Like a confidence issue or whatever.

Just feels like the flow of it is missing a piece to make it fun to be on here again or a change of pace is really needed somewhere (gaming/voice chat/movie night etc) to keep it fresh for a while even just doing it once.
You get where I am coming from Lamp on that?

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Beat Arcade Mode with Ryu

That was actually really fun
Tbh, I did the same but with Ken because Smash Bros, only for me to give up and pick Chun and turns out I really like how she played.

As for why I specifically picked Chun is up for interpretation It's because she was hot
That is completely valid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom