• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Too bad for y'all that we Canadians get Thanksgiving a month earlier. ;D

Has since long passed here.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
If you need ideas for the Switch Cyber Deals, I got two that I highly recommend- Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle is 75% off ($15 standard, $20 gold edition) and Bug Fables: The Everlasting Sapling is 40% off ($15).

osby

Smash Obsessed
Morning thoughts with Nyan:

I hate the name “Meta Era” for the current Sonic generation and I refuse to call it that.

This has been

Morning thoughts with Nyan
I missed the memo. There are Sonic eras other than Classic and Modern?

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Still waiting on Skyward Sword HD and New Pokemon Snap to go on sale.

Valhalla has taken up so much time but man I just want to play them. Drop prices please for once Nintendo.

Bring back the Nintendo Selects!

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. The games I got on sale were at Gamestop with Paper Mario The Origami King and The Yakuza Remastered Collection.

Anyway my family is having our traditional Thanksgiving dinner which consists of turkey and mashed potatoes with gravy, as well as green beans. My parents also eat stuffing but I'm not a fan of it. And of course we got some pies which will be awesometacular.

D

Deleted member

I'm running a creation thread for a potential sequel to JUS if that interests you
I saw it, but truthfully, I don't know much, nor really care for most Jump properties, so I wouldn't have much to say, I'm afraid. I can already hear a group of Dragonball, One Piece and Jojo fans coming at me.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
The most BS part abiut Phineas and Ferb was thebidea there there was 104 days of summer vacation.

Utter bull****, I didn't get 104 days.
I believe it was to reference the total number of episodes they'd get on Disney Channel. It later got expanded so that became redundant.

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
If you're gonna use Manaphy, you should probably drop Shellos if you are planning on using it as a Water attacker.
Yeah, I was thinkin' about Manaphy, but Gastrodon is so good that I wonder if I should just stick with it.

This definitely ain't my final team, though: I still need to get more Special Attackers, as this is all pretty Atk. focused making tanks a pain, lol.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Yeah, I was thinkin' about Manaphy, but Gastrodon is so good that I wonder if I should just stick with it.

This definitely ain't my final team, though: I still need to get more Special Attackers, as this is all pretty Atk. focused making tanks a pain, lol.
Well at the very least Jirachi and Shellos can be either or.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom