• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Ok, literally almost done moving my stream crap off Streamlabs and onto streamelements.

just need to see if:
  • There’s a way to tweet from OBS when I go live
  • Still need to find a way to successfully import my Streamlabs Chatbot data including SFX. If not I may need to find another chat bot
  • How the closed captioning plug-in I downloaded works. It should help for accessibility for other viewers

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
This game gives Red and Blue a run for their money in terms of glitches:
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Heh, so the ending of Deep Rising where they land on that island. I found out it was meant to set up as a King Kong reboot and the island they landed was Skull Island with the roar coming from King Kong.

How wicked that could have been getting an R-rated King Kong film.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Well someone is rage quitting Mario party forever

this yoshi picked up two stars with the piranha plants on peach’s birthday cake. Which put him at four and everyone else at 0.

The other two people rage quit but I believed I could still win.

Even with 5 turns left and only one star I still won. And it’s all thanks to:
1637811047096.png

On turn 14 he used his custom dice block to land on a chance time space. Which resulted in him making Yoshi give all of his stars to me.

He sacrificed the win to give it to me. What a hero Donkey Kong. Your sacrifice won’t be forgotten.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I still stand that Vegeta is a mass-murdering edgelord scumbag.

How the characters can actually tolerate him or fans of the show for that matter liking him despite the atrocities he committed I'll never know. Probably all because Edginess = Awesomeness. :rolleyes:

Edginess is overrated as ****.

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

How the characters can actually tolerate him or fans of the show for that matter liking him despite the atrocities he committed I'll never know. Probably all because Edginess = Awesomeness. :rolleyes:

Yeah, let's just completely discredit and ignore his character development over the course of the series. :rolleyes:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Michael the Spikester Michael the Spikester
Is it me or do fans want the finale of Monsterverse to be Avengers Endgame with giant monsters instead of superheroes?

Can't remember but somehow people keep comparing Destoroyah with Thanos which I find strange.
I'd love for if that was the case.

And it'd be all the fault of man, Destoroyah having been created as a result of our arrogance which fits the theme this cinematic universe aims for Man vs. Nature. Destoroyah should be a literal extinction level event, a threat to all life on earth including humans and titans alike leaving nothing but death until nothing is left even if it eventually leads to him destroying himself in the process because that's all he lives for. Notably highlighting the effects the OD had in the Gulf of Mexico, life just being unable to sustain itself no longer eventually spreading onto land leaving nothing but dead forests, empty landscapes, barren cities, etc.

Simply put if King Ghidorah was Satan, then Destoroyah should be Typhon. A monster among monsters that requires an army of monsters to defeat him (Godzilla, Kong, Rodan, Mothra, and all the titans).

Destoroyah also has the potential to have elements of horror moments, imagine Juvenile Destoroyah's stalking people at aquariums or mysterious deaths of folks at home having been reduced to skeletons whether having drank tap water or taking a bath/shower.
Yeah, let's just completely discredit and ignore his character development over the course of the series. :rolleyes:
Cool story bro. Still murder.

There is an confirmed afterlife and wishing those back yes but did he ever revive all the billions he had killed? No he hadn't.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
You mean I'm not meant to be selecting cookies?
No, I told you to do your cache. If I were to tell you to do your cookies instead, I would've said to do your cookies. It doesn't make sense for me for it to be a cookie-related issue, moreso just a cached file related one.

If it somehow doesn't work then, then I would just say this website personally has it out for you and Warchamp is trolling you. Or something.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

If it were just because of his edginess, he'd land into the same mockery meme territory that the likes of Shadow the Hedgehog and Reaper have landed in before.

Granted, I haven't watched DBZ myself, but I believe there's supposed more to his character than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom