• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Just came back from seeing Ghostbusters: Afterlife.
It was an excellent sequel to the OG film and I'm not spoiling it to those who have not seen it yet.
Also it has two post-credit scenes.
Again I'm not spoiling what they are, but the scenes are fun.
That includes you Michael the Spikester Michael the Spikester .
Seeing the movie on Sunday with my friends.

Much appreciated.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Whew

After spending a few days on it, all of my current emulation backups and fan game libraries are updated and organized.

Just gotta grab some texture packs for these things and I'll be able to enjoy my library at its fullest (hopefully some of these titles will get official remasters, but until then...)

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I just made me think of something even worse: no megas.
Yes it's obvious at this point no new game will have megas, but it still stings when you compare it to LGPE.
The more games that go buy without them the more stupid they’re being. I mean really. Especially since G-Max forms were essentially Megas but big, why don’t they bring them back?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I wanted to play back at release but it wasn't out in my country, so I kept waiting and waiting, and it never did come out. Then I forgot about it. But now screw it, I might just get it from APKmirror to at least see if I dig it.

But then again, getting in this late, I hate to even just think about what other cool characters and special outfits like those I might have already missed.
If you start right now you technically wouldn’t be missing any previous ones. There’s a sort of seasonal event going on right now but it isn’t classified as a seasonal so it’s likely to be rerun often. In December they will be re running all the holiday units from the past two years with the new ones. Every seasonal event only has two units so you can choose who you want to go for.

Every past seasonal banner always gets rerun with the new ones as well so you don’t have to worry to much about that. You could go for your favorites or go for newer units who may be better. Either way, any unit can be pretty good if you choose to summon. You also would get access to a lot of gems when you start which will be a good jumping point.

If your someone who cares about just getting the five stars, then joins and saving for the Lusamine banner will probably be pretty worthwhile. That banner counts as a master fair which is a sort of seasonal banner( but they get re run and often regardless of season.)

master fairs have the highest five star of any banner type so it’s easy to get a lot of units that way to.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

So according to this review.

The monsters and zombies don't even come in until an hour into this film and mind you this is a 90-minute film...

The fact too Leon not knowing how a shotgun works and just there to be laughed at as a comedy relief instead of a main RE hero.

I think I made a good call passing this up. Man, I had a feeling this wasn't going to be good but not THAT bad.

How do you **** up a zombie movie, a movie on the genre alone and not have zombies appear until over an hour in especially when the movie alone is only 90 minutes!?

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Finished watching Commando by the way.

Fun film especially the last half-hour which was the highlight. Really build up to that perfectly!

Next Wednesday gonna be watching Die Hard as a means to start off the Christmas month!

Still unsure what to watch Tuesday. I was thinking some creature feature again like Congo.

MooMew64

What if you
Wanted to save your files on your device
But Microsoft said
Putting files on OneDrive. Your OneDrive is running out of space, pay $5 to expand storage now for 3 months
Cloud saving is wonderful

EXCEPT WHEN IT’S AUTO-CONFIGURED TO SAVE LITERALLY ANYTHING THAT GOES INTO DIRECTORIES THAT PROGRAMS AND GAMES COMMONLY USE, MEANING YOUR ONEDRIVE WILL FILL UP IMMEDIATELY

THEN WHEN I TRY TO CLEAN MY OD

IT REMOVES EVERYTHING ON MY COMPUTER BECAUSE MICROSOFT DECIDED IT WOULD BE JUST LOVELY TO MAKE IT SO ANYTHING REMOVED FROM OD IS ALSO REMOVED FROM MY PC

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I think I’ll get a 400 GB microsdhc card. It’s only $66 at Best Buy

my collection is a mix of physical and digital so

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Cloud saving is wonderful

EXCEPT WHEN IT’S AUTO-CONFIGURED TO SAVE LITERALLY ANYTHING THAT GOES INTO DIRECTORIES THAT PROGRAMS AND GAMES COMMONLY USE, MEANING YOUR ONEDRIVE WILL FILL UP IMMEDIATELY

THEN WHEN I TRY TO CLEAN MY OD

IT REMOVES EVERYTHING ON MY COMPUTER BECAUSE MICROSOFT DECIDED IT WOULD BE JUST LOVELY TO MAKE IT SO ANYTHING REMOVED FROM OD IS ALSO REMOVED FROM MY PC

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Therr has to be a way to disable that, but I guess they don't want you to know.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Spent all my money on anime cels so no Black Friday deals for me. I generally go physical anyway, but if it's cheap enough I'll go with digital.

Man, I wish Nintendo would release a FE Collection that has all of the Japan-exclusive games.
Is still ridiculous that they took FE1 off of the eShop. You can at least buy physical copies of 3D All-Stars. smh

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
“Cool story Cynthia, but your beneath me”
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Speedruns of this game are gonna be insane.

I actually hope they don't patch this out, I'm a sucker for exploits and cheese.
I hope they don’t patch them out either. These are actually really fun to see and it only adds to the ways one can play. It’s like the sequence breaks in Metroid Dread except not intentional. But the affect of changing gameplay completely is still there which is pretty cool.

MooMew64

the Vespiquen dream is dead

The Honey mechanic isn’t farmable

😔

why do Animal Crossing and Pokémon devs make mechanics like this

i don’t have time to check a tree every 6 hours, y’all can take a hike with that, game, lol

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Ahhh the fact Hilda is ending with 3 seasons and one movie, the former also likely concluding on a good note given how the show has been just makes me appreciate it and others like Angry Beavers, The Regular Show, and Courage the Cowardly Dog even more knowing they're not being decayed into zombies as ones like Spongebob, Family Guy, and The Simpsons have.

Quality over quantity at its finest.

Last edited:

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Decided to play the new Blazing Emerald update. Beat it in four hours.
1637806347574.png

Dragapult: The starter, was the main destroyer of things throughout the game. Moveset: Dragon Pulse, Devil Darts, Dragon Rage, Fly
Muramoth: Found a male Venonat, intended to replace it later, ended up not doing that because he mowed through anything he touched. Moveset: Hivemind, Dark Pulse, Hypnosis, Confuse Ray
Poliwhirl: I couldn't find a Water Stone ok-. Anyways, helped a ton in the early game but eventually lagged behind and became the HM slave. Moveset: Surf, Dive, Rock Smash, Strength
Ninjask: Caught it for Cut duties, ended up keeping it because it murdered in the early game. Really damn good as a fast cleaner. Moveset: X-Scissor, Night Slash, Leaf Blade, Cut
Gardevoir: Ran around Route 103 for it. Ended up not using it much, but it was still a strong member regardless. Moveset: Moonrazer, Psychic, Hypnosis, move I forgot
Ledian: Yes this is a Shiny. Stumbled on it in Petalburg Woods. This thing got buffed significantly and was really fun to use the whole run. And I get to flex that it's Shiny. Moveset: Heavy Punch, Bullet Punch, Comet Punch, Thunder Punch

Definetly one of my favorite teams I used.

Reactions: Z25

KillerCage

Smash Master
Ahhh the fact Hilda is ending with 3 seasons and one movie, the former also likely concluding on a good note given how the show has been just makes me appreciate it and others like Angry Beavers, The Regular Show, and Courage the Cowardly Dog even more knowing they're not being decayed into zombies as ones like Spongebob, Family Guy, and The Simpsons have.

Quality over quantity at its finest.
"Have you watched my show yet?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom