• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
How do you accidentally create a Reddit account?
"Haha yes, let's create using an email, it'll ask me for info and then I can see what I should or shouldn't d-
Wait **** why is it not doing that
why do I have an account
****"
Pokelego999 Pokelego999 going down a dark path I see

Don't worry, I'll make a DeviantArt account next

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
How about we do.

All it takes is 3 days worth of time to watch the 65+ part documentary that doesn't even cover the entirety of Chris-chan's life to really understand what's going on.

:4pacman:
I'm actually watching that docu series right now lol

It's a neat time killer

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I didn't quite beat Kingdom Hearts 2 before Sora was released, like I hoped I would, but I think I've unlocked most of the levels. (I know that you revisit some, and I haven't been to the Tron world yet, though I'm pretty sure that it's within one of the other worlds as opposed to being on the overworld somewhere) I beat the first part of the Lion King world, so now it's a choice between Twilight Town or the worlds based on the Little Mermaid or the Lion King.

I'm looking forward to playing through this game, Birth By Sleep, and Dream Drop Distance. I haven't heard great things about Kingdom Hearts 3, but it should still be all right, at the very least. (I don't have Melody of Memories - I'm hoping that the Dearly Beloved remix will unlock with the demo, because I tried the demo and it didn't hook me. I'm hoping that you don't have to buy the full game in order to complete Smash's soundtrack)

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I didn't quite beat Kingdom Hearts 2 before Sora was released, like I hoped I would, but I think I've unlocked most of the levels. (I know that you revisit some, and I haven't been to the Tron world yet, though I'm pretty sure that it's within one of the other worlds as opposed to being on the overworld somewhere) I beat the first part of the Lion King world, so now it's a choice between Twilight Town or the worlds based on the Little Mermaid or the Lion King.

I'm looking forward to playing through this game, Birth By Sleep, and Dream Drop Distance. I haven't heard great things about Kingdom Hearts 3, but it should still be all right, at the very least. (I don't have Melody of Memories - I'm hoping that the Dearly Beloved remix will unlock with the demo, because I tried the demo and it didn't hook me. I'm hoping that you don't have to buy the full game in order to complete Smash's soundtrack)
Kingdom hearts 3 gets a lot of hate online for some reason, i'm not really sure why.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
So Sora releases soon right?

1. I'm gonna check out the key blade wielder tomorrow, need to get up early everyday.

2. In a alternate universe, we somehow get this song instead of actual Kingdom Hearts music for the stage:

Lucky for us, we are not in that alternate universe.

Unrelated but related to the song, I noticed one song from the Lego Dimensions Simpsons area sounds a lot like a song from The Simpsons game on DS. Probably a coincidence though...

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Dully noted, also rhat's not very nice :(
I'm not wrong, I consider it my secret technique. :4pacman: Do you know how many years I've hidden this knowledge from ****posters?

Also it doesn't work if they don't have default Smashboards skin on. Thankfully, that's no one who matters.

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
I'm not wrong, I consider it my secret technique. :4pacman: Do you know how many years I've hidden this knowledge from ****posters?

Also it doesn't work if they don't have default Smashboards skin on. Thankfully, that's no one who matters.
So, I don't matter?

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I just spent the past two hours trying to get a grip on the custom track maker in Hot Wheels somehow managed to make my first track on it after fumbling around for most of those two hours.

duxx

Smash Ace

1634604641496.png

you underestimate my power

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Interesting development

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Interesting development
Ah, so now there are two companies producing the same game every year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom