• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
An hour and ten minutes.
Damn.

I tried playing Smash to warm myself up. As I expected, not playing for three months has wasted away any and all skill I've had with every character. I'm only decent with Ganondorf now. Not exactly a bad character to get thrown back to, I mean he's a low tier, but I know my way around Ganondorf.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I must know what happened to Sora after that weird dlc secret ending fight thing with that randomly handsome man

IT MAKES NO FULL SENSE TO MII

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Y'all should come to the Midwest.

We got:
Lots of major cities
Lots of Amusement parks
Lots of Rednecks
Lots of Heroin

And a lot of cornfields.

I mean 99% of it is just cornfields.

It's empty here.
Have you checked the cornfields? There might be the ghosts of baseball players living in them.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

We got:
Lots of major cities
Lots of Amusement parks
Lots of Rednecks
Lots of Heroin

And a lot of cornfields.

It's empty here.
I’ll stay in Vegas

Dan Quixote

Smash Lord

We got:
Lots of major cities
Lots of Amusement parks
Lots of Rednecks
Lots of Heroin

And a lot of cornfields.

It's empty here.
As a Floridian, I'm sorry but I'll have to challenge you to a duel for saying amusement parks are any good outside of this peninsula.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Jersey is like someone saw New York and unsuccessfully tried to recreate it.

You know what's also sus? Everyone from Massachusetts. Literally everyone from there calls it mass and they expect everyone in the goddamn country to think they're talking about their literal who state instead of like, the Catholic Church, 100% of the time. And then they act dumbfounded when you don't know. :nifty:

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605

You know what's also sus? Everyone from Massachusetts. Literally everyone from there calls it mass and they expect everyone in the goddamn country to think they're talking about their literal who state instead of like, the Catholic Church, 100% of the time. And then they act dumbfounded when you don't know. :nifty:
Excuse me I call it masssachususteteststs and I only confuse people talking about our fifteen hundred sports stadiums with them talking about our state. Also buy Dunkin Donuts you ****holes-

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
View attachment 334779
Let’s not start this up again.
How about we do.

All it takes is 3 days worth of time to watch the 65+ part documentary that doesn't even cover the entirety of Chris-chan's life to really understand what's going on.

:4pacman:
I don't understand how Virginia can go from being insanely conservative to very liberal in 150 years. None of the other southern states do that, so why Virginia?
That's a question better asked to a political science expert than a Social Forum on a site about Smash Bros.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom