• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So duxx duxx

The anime you have as your pfp.

Would you recommend it to someone who's finding it a bit hard to get into slice of life again?

Actually, DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon got me thinkin':

I'm not gonna have a Live2D model ready any time soon...

But I could use my model's stills in the meantime.

Would you guys be interested in seeing me start streaming real soonish? 👀
Hell yeah.

Love the stuff dude.

Dan Quixote

Smash Lord
The most underrated type of game ive ever seen is the type of game where you play as a small object exploring normal real world environments but with the perspective of the small object, i wish Chibi Robo wasnt dead.
In the same vein, there's something Mario Party DS did that no other Mario Party game has done (except maybe Advance if you stretch the definition a bit), and that's having a theme for all their minigames! The story is that Bowser shrunk all the Mario characters with a magic rod, probably to match the DS being a small console, and so all the boards and minigames are based on your character being small. That's why the boards have you in pinball machines and the like and the minigames have you running from vacuum cleaners and the like. It was really cool and I'm sure they could come up with other themed board/minigame sets. At least a few of these teeny DS minigames are making a comeback in the new Mario Party game.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
oh yeah

I also did this:

HEY EVERY!!! IT'S ME !!!![/SPOILER]
I have yet to play Deltarune Chapter 2 but I know a bit through memes and **** but not a lot, so I thought this was Jigsaw from SAW for a moment.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

An expansive collection of the entire PS3 library? Best I can do is five bucks.

Cars 2 on the PSP? Yeah, that's 200 bucks.
You sounding like my old work placement employer:

1634598357261.png

In a few weeks you'll be like "welcome to GameStop ************. Every game that isn't current gen is $1 selling price to us except:"

1634598915340.png

100%, it's a really wholesome and lighthearted show, and its on crunchyroll
It's on my list.

Just haven't been clicking into slice of life anymore in a way unless it's Laid Back Camp or Komi. However knowing it's very likely to be taking off Crunchy cause of the Funi merge (Sentai owned) really should get around to finishing Non Non Biyori.

Also and just saying but you should watch a few I would recommend. Just rewatched Land of the Lustrous and it's still amazing.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I just keep getting ads about this one webcomic where people have these weird mascot cat heads...
Oh, that’s Everything Is Fine on Webtoon! Highly recommend it

I also keep getting the weird cookie cutter kingdom ads. But that ones kinda entertaining.
you mean that Cookie Run I’m seeing everywhere?

Reactions: Z25

Dutch Raikuna

Might lie down until Sora arrives. Got nothing tomorrow so gonna think for an hour.

im from virginia
..................Well **** I forgot that one.

Draw but Noi has home advantage. I'd watch this.

I can give it a recommend too

'is cute
I will.

Just again need to kick my ass to watch it.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
I don't understand how Virginia can go from being insanely conservative to very liberal in 150 years. None of the other southern states do that, so why Virginia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom