• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Wanna know what sucks about creating a new story and characters?

Trying to make your character names original or standout.

Proud of a lot of mine but still.

Hopefully that's the case, would suck to see the social thread die off.
To sum it up.

Character threads will close in a few days and speculators will go here or into a new one.

Unlike Smash 4 though from what I've heard from older members, it'll still be pretty active here.

Factors such as the pandemic (brought us closer to talk), other Nintendo games like Pokemon and Splatoon on the radars, Nick Brawl being popular and the fact about 20 of us are pretty stubborn and ironclad means it'll be like normal for a good while.

Won't be everyone leaving the next day or months I could tell that much.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
SO I'M KINDA FREAKING OUT.

I always keep my Twitter DMs open in case anybody wants to DM me and be like "Hey, I need this voice, do you wanna audition?" but usually the folks who DM me are like, 12 year olds who shouldn't even be on Twitter in the first place. But TODAY I got a DM from a YouTuber I really like and he was like "Hey! [Insert OTHER YouTuber I really like here] said you would be really good for this project we're both working on, would you be interested?" and he gave me the details for the role and YES YES YES.

Not gonna say who it's for cause the project hasn't been publicly announced yet, but I'm pretty sure it's someone you watch, Metal Shop X Metal Shop X , so I'll be sure to let ya know when I can talk about it. 👀

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
SO I'M KINDA FREAKING OUT.

I always keep my Twitter DMs open in case anybody wants to DM me and be like "Hey, I need this voice, do you wanna audition?" but usually the folks who DM me are like, 12 year olds who shouldn't even be on Twitter in the first place. But TODAY I got a DM from a YouTuber I really like and he was like "Hey! [Insert OTHER YouTuber I really like here] said you would be really good for this project we're both working on, would you be interested?" and he gave me the details for the role and YES YES YES.

Not gonna say who it's for cause the project hasn't been publicly announced yet, but I'm pretty sure it's someone you watch, Metal Shop X Metal Shop X , so I'll be sure to let ya know when I can talk about it. 👀
Huh?

Someone I watch??
$$$---.jpg
I have no dang clue who it could be, but please let me know when you can share more, I definitly want to know more about it.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I have no idea what i'm doing in Hot Wheel's stage builder, which was one of the games selling points.

Also weirdly it says i bought the season pass on the eshop yet i know i never did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom