• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I just watched Halloween Kills, so that's one movie down for my scary movie marathon.

It was all right - I definitely preferred the 2018 movie over it. This one was much more gruesome (I'm not really a fan of that sort of thing), but it felt way more uneven in tone. It likely didn't help my opinion of it that Jamie Lee Curtis was confined to a hospital bed for most of the movie.

It might have made a difference that I watched it at home instead of in a theater, but it's not really a movie that I see myself going back to like I did with the original Halloween (which I watched because it was light on gore and mostly focused on suspense) or the 2018 movie.

Next up, it's between Christine (based on a Stephen King novel; I've read the novel, but I've never seen the movie), Friday the 13th Part 6 (which will be the second one that I've seen, and the first one with zombie Jason - I watched part 4 because of Crispin Glover's utterly ridiculous dance moves), or Prince of Darkness. (don't know as much about that one, but it's a John Carpenter-directed movie starring Donald Pleasence, and I've had good luck with both of them so far when it comes to watching movies that they've been involved with)

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I think we can just simply conclude he was inside the Absolute Safety Capsule.
"We"? What we, Nintendo Wii? That's stupid.

Say Samus never existed in Smash. Crazy I know, just follow me. Say only the gunship is added as a Metroid Spirit. Would you say she's in the ship? **** no.

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
The children grow, learn what's right
Leaders of the freedom fight
They seek their mother, she knows they do
Is it time? If she only knew
Will the prophecy come true?
Sonic Underground!
Sonic Underground!

I long for my children, but I have to wait;

To act too soon could seal their fate..

Noipoi

Howdy!
The children grow, learn what's right
Leaders of the freedom fight
They seek their mother, she knows they do
Is it time? If she only knew
Will the prophecy come true?
Sonic Underground

Sonic Underground

“I long for my children but I have to wait.”

“To act too soon would seal their fate…”

They made a vow their mother would be found-

SONIC UNDERGROUND

Last edited:

Metallinatus

Smash Lord
I will never forget the day my Kirby and the Amazing Mirror cartridge stopped working when I was literally one ****ing chest from 100% completion.
Alright, on a side note, who thinks Amazing Mirror was the best Kirby game? It has one of my favorite multiplayers in any game, and the levels design and powers were peak Kirby, it even had the Smash power that gives Kirby his down, side and up Bs from Smash, oh, and the Master Hand boss was cool too. Damn that game was cool. Also, RIP cartridge, may it find peace in the game's heaven.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Wait, were the Metroid Dread spirits added to the board immediately after their event ended? I just saw the Samus from dread on the board.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So like, can I be honest?

I know Kirby has copy abikities and all, and that's what makes his series interesting, but uh

Meta Knight is significantly better in all aspects, especially gameplay wise.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
finished looking at the main part of KH3…wow…great ending

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
When the game came out people memed that the ending is how Sora ends up in smash.

...Nots so funny now is it lol
did those people at least meme out an answer towards whether or not he and Kairi become an item (ignoring the part where he likely never comes back to a Disney paycheck)? Cause I keep getting those vibes through every single video involving her.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
What i find funny is how they went and made the Kirby hat fit in line with how Keyblades work in canon. As in Kirby isnt worthy of using one so he doesnt one when he copies Sora, he just gets Sora's magical abilities.
Thinking about how Kirby isn't worthy of the keyblade, but Mario seemingly is

Last edited:

Metallinatus

Smash Lord
Seeing as how Mario is Nintendo’s equivalent to Mickey Mouse, I’d be surprised if he wasn’t worthy.
And Kirby is literally a ball of mass destruction and a danger to the whole galaxy, I'm pretty sure he committed a few genocides already, no keyblade is touching that psychopath's hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom