• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Young Justice is an excellent series to hold me off with the hunger for more DC content until The Batman releases

mainly since Titans finishes the season this Thursday and Doom Patrol only has 4 episodes left. Good thing both got a season 4 coming out

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Its less about whether you share your thoughts or not, but more about not saying "Thing is stupid it should be another way" but rather saying "Thing could be cool if it was like this and if people disagree that's fine too and I won't get overly defensive if someone else criticizes my thoughts"

We explained to you "why" it was the way it was and you come back with "muh lore is stupid"
I apologize for how I worded my opinions. Though they are what they are. The lore that Metroids only mature that way if they eat energy on their homeworld feels to me like a non answer. Like how they said in an interview that the moon in Sonic was whole again because the moon had rotated. Like, they built the lore around the story decision instead of the other way around which irritates me. I apologize for being needlessly antagonistic. But I just don’t know how else to voice this opinion…

TLDR. I think the thing is stupid, but you are not stupid for liking it the way it is.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Woody is not the toy to **** with you evil anime fools

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Hearing fireworks go off and my neighbours dogs start barking like mad and how they aren't gonna do anything about it:

1634493912411.png

Complete with the traditional "Yeaooooooo!" that makes feel so sorry for any foreigner who hears it.

**** night. Ear defenders going in.........hopefully.

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Downloaded the Yuusha x16 pack for Minecraft, and my word is it brilliant.

It allows for custom decorative blocks via CIT, which allows you to rename an object in an anvil to change it's model. Then, all that's needed is an item frame and you can place it down. The iron ingot is changed to function as a catalog as well, it's all super clever.

However, for whatever reason, it, uh, changed the Piglins into waifus.

1576079201_Concerned HatKid.png

I may be a weeb, but uh...

Waifuing the mobs is somethin' I dunno if I'm onboard with there, chief...

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

It allows for custom decorative blocks via CIT, which allows you to rename an object in an anvil to change it's model. Then, all that's needed is an item frame and you can place it down. The iron ingot is changed to function as a catalog as well, it's all super clever.

You're a minecraft weeb now.

Accept your helpness.

Noipoi

Howdy!

View attachment 334588

Turning Zombie Pigmen into Waifus?

Seems a little ham-fisted don’t you think?

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I'll try to finish both of my assignments tomorrow so that I can play as Sora on Tuesday
Gonna try to do the spirit board, single player classic mode, and century smash all in one sitting
Then I'll have every spirit and every medal except for the co-op classic mode medals

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Any tips/videos on getting faster times? I would think practicing on normal would help on hard mode.
My tips are to learn how to get Grapple Beam and Bombs early as that saved me some time, early Gravity Suit is a godsend though you'll need some finess for that and finally, you'd be surprised how many bosses you can Shinespark
All Central Units after the yellow EMMI can be Shinesparked to instantly remove their armour, the Experiment gets OHKOed by it, the first Robot Chozo can be Shinesparked into twiceand Escue takes a ****ton of damage when Shinesparked. Apparantly Golzuna does too but I didn't try it or see it
Also, deaths or resets don't count towards your time so if you struggle to do say, the Shinespark puzzle for the early Gravity Suit a lot, it may be better to hit select and reload the checkpoint so the time doesn't get added by the timer

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
the fact that idk if this is even the right timeline order…
It start correct then it goes a bit banana at the end.

Other M happen after Super & before Fusion & Zero Mission is a remake of 1.

Everything else check out tho.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom