• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Thanks, I've been doing quite well personally, especially ever since I've been working on fixing my sleeping schedule. I even started occasionally making 3d models again, which I never found motivation for before.

And how have you been doing?
Good, good. Starting motorbike lessons in a few weeks and preparing for the post SB era.

Doing better than I have a while back.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Pokemon fans when their children all grow and gain life experiences at an equal rate (That removes all difficulty in life)
View attachment 334219
"It makes me only really know one child, all the others are kind of forgotten in the back while the main one gains all the EXP"

D

Deleted member

Good, good. Starting motorbike lessons in a few weeks and preparing for the post SB era.

Doing better than I have a while back.
Nice to hear that things are going well. Also motorbike lessons? Sounds exciting, good luck with that. But when you say "post SB era", does that mean you intend to leave? Really would be a shame if that's the case.

Well, it's 1am for me, I'm gonna call it a night now.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Nice to hear that things are going well. Also motorbike lessons? Sounds exciting, good luck with that. But when you say "post SB era", does that mean you intend to leave? Really would be a shame if that's the case.

Well, it's 1am for me, I'm gonna call it a night now.
Not at all.

Just more keeping things going smoothly over on Discord and keeping in contact with everyone.

Paul Blart's Punch Out
"He's gotten kicked by a horse but can our Mall Cop withstand a punch from Mike Tyson?!"

Find out in Paul Blart's Punch Out! Available today on Nintendo Switch!

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
So I assume that whenever there's a Metroid 6, it'll be about the Samus clones Raven Beak made? I mean, he never really showed them off, and clearly, he must've already taken Samus's DNA from when you first encountered him. If there actually aren't any Samus clones, I assume Samus is just going rogue from the Federation after having enough bull**** from both them and the Mawkin tribe.

Also, the Central Intelligence Units are very much Mother Brain-esque. Is it implied that the Chozo also artificially created those, and perhaps Mother Brain themselves and it went rogue? Who knows.

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
With Smash speculation done, I must move on to the next chapter of my life. Yes, it is time I retire my Googi and Octoling shilling until next game. For now...

I AM NOW THE SITE'S MR. KRABS CAT

I WILL SHILL MR. KRABS IN NASB SPECULATION WHENEVER I CAN

UNTIL THE FATEFUL DAY THE PROHECY IS FULFILLED, AND OUR GLORIOUS, KRABBY OVERLORD REIGNS SUPREME OVER THE NASB ROSTER

ARE YOU FEELING IT NOW, SOCIAL THREAD???

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
With Smash speculation done, I must move on to the next chapter of my life. Yes, it is time I retire my Googi and Octoling shilling until next game. For now...

UNTIL THE FATEFUL DAY THE PROHECY IS FULFILLED, AND OUR GLORIUS, KRABBY OVERLORD REIGNS SUPREME OVER THE NASB ROSTER

Bottom.....top text?

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

UNTIL THE FATEFUL DAY THE PROHECY IS FULFILLED, AND OUR GLORIOUS, KRABBY OVERLORD REIGNS SUPREME OVER THE NASB ROSTER

Squidward is better

KillerCage

Smash Master
I just got the Phantom Cloak. MAN, I feel so naked without the Morph Ball. Please take that out of context.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Got a drawing done late last night, gonna see if I can start up another. I have a few ideas, but narrowing done which one to go for might take a bit.

As for other stuff

The potential Black and White Comic alts for Leonardo and Michelangelo are really cool, Once they get cleaned up a little more they'll be the best of the bunch.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
watching all these Smash trailers and commercials from 64 to Ultimate

at the Melee part (aka really early), and nobody noticed Sheik until they got to the cinematic part (then they freaked out)

Rizen

Smash Legend
I have one complaint about metroid dread and it applies to the whole series. You get a lot of abilities but for the most part they don't alter the environment or solve problems to help you progress other than opening doors. You get this beam and that beam, dashes and super missiles and a lot of cool stuff but they just let you bypass different door covers.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Sakurai will never buff Pit massively since lots of people will likely call him bias

now force someone at Nintendo to remake and/or port Uprising to the Switch…then make a sequel

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I got the space jump upgrade in Metroid Dread.

PLEEEAAASE tell me I'm close to getting to the gravity suit now. :sadeyes:
Lmao I have the Gravity Suit but forgot the Space Jump when getting it, same **** happened on my second playthrough. But yeah you're intended to get Space Jump first with Gravity Suit being next
So I assume that whenever there's a Metroid 6, it'll be about the Samus clones Raven Beak made? I mean, he never really showed them off, and clearly, he must've already taken Samus's DNA from when you first encountered him. If there actually aren't any Samus clones, I assume Samus is just going rogue from the Federation after having enough bull**** from both them and the Mawkin tribe.

Also, the Central Intelligence Units are very much Mother Brain-esque. Is it implied that the Chozo also artificially created those, and perhaps Mother Brain themselves and it went rogue? Who knows.
Mother Brain was indeed made by Chozo befor going rogue, though it can be theorized that Mawkin or other hostile Chozo are to blame as some Chozo murals in Dread apparantly hint that the Mawkin made the Space Pirates

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Just four more days till Sora drops, oh boy i cant wait lol

I really want to just play as Sora on stages like Mementos or Skyworld, favorite games of the 2010's converging on one location

Jondolio

Smash Hero
G'morning m'gamers
Got bonked hard for those jokes I made last night. Should've probably expected it but it was worth it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom