• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
That would be his KH3 Pirate design but his Halloween Town one is a close second
oh shoot you're right

forgot about that one, it's definitively an 11/10 design

Maybe I'll mod my PC version to wear it as his default, lol

Actually, now that I think about it, the Keyblade from the PotC world was actually pretty sick, it transformed into a giant water-spear-flag thing and was awesome.

D

Deleted member

To me the biggest surprise about Sora's inclusion (besides Sora himself obviously) is that his Keyblade actually kept the Mickey insignia, instead of replacing it with the Smash symbol.

Yo, Taigiry! Haven't seen you around for a while.
Yeah, didn't even intend on staying away for that long. Got pretty sidetracked with various things and suddenly nearly two months had passed.

MooMew64

To me the biggest surprise about Sora's inclusion (besides Sora himself obviously) is that his Keyblade actually kept the Mickey insignia, instead of replacing it with the Smash symbol.
I'm honestly floored they got it. I wonder what was more expensive: Sora, or the three circles of Disney, lol.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm honestly floored they got it. I wonder what was more expensive: Sora, or the three circles of Disney, lol.
The most expensive trio of circles there is. At least they got milked it for what it's worth in that reveal trailer with that close-up. I wonder which unfortunate soul Nintendo had to sacrifice for those 2 seconds.

Dan Quixote

Smash Lord
I honestly wish so much to be a fly on the wall of the meetings between Nintendo and Disney (and Square Enix I guess), just to see how much money really did change hands.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Yeah, didn't even intend on staying away for that long. Got pretty sidetracked with various things and suddenly nearly two months had passed.
How've you been doing Taigiry in general? Always good to see you around

Trying to get a job
Need a high school diploma
Don’t have a high school diploma because I was born in a goddamn cult

View attachment 334207

So what the **** do I do then?
You kick down the doors to the job centre and shout to them "Here! I need a good job!" and then............don't know.

Seriously though it could a bit worse. A lot of jobs over on my side of the Atlantic want university or certain years of experience for anything it seems except McDonalds or some crap.

Screw them.

Hey can we have Sora

Disney: Sure, let’s work out a deal-

And the Mickey Mouse keychain?

Disney:

Disney was a jabroni in these negotiations.

Then The Rock comes in on Nintendo's side and Rock Bottoms everyone. That's how we got the Mickey Mouse keychain in Smash.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Disney was a jabroni in these negotiations.

Then The Rock comes in on Nintendo's side and Rock Bottoms everyone. That's how we got the Mickey Mouse keychain in Smash.
Disney knew their roles…but didn’t shut they damn mouths up

MooMew64

I have no idea who Big Russel is cause I haven't gotten that far (took a break yesterday and today to play Minecraft and play D2's Halloween event, will probably pick it back up tomorrow)

But IDC what they're actual name is, they are now and forever "Big Russel" to me.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
I learned something interesting about ODST today; the game has 2 varieties of Hunters; blue armored ones that shoot streams of plasma, and gold ones who fire single shots like mortars. They will never spawn in the same round as one another in Firefight, with blues normally appearing in the first round while golds appear in every round after.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom