• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
you know

I wish we had more media that highlights the dangers and warning signs of toxic friendships, and how to escape them

it’s not limited to romantic relationships and it’s just as damaging

a lot of my former friends made me feel like I was walking on eggshells with regard to certain discussion topics. If I would get too excited about something one of them would reply with just “…” and it was cold and made me not want to gush about stuff I loved anymore. It may have permanently affected my personality I think

a few others would judge me and/or shame me for having certain interests they saw as “cringe”. Idk why I put up with that, I guess cuz I didn’t have a lot of other available friends at the time but… if they do that, they are NOT your friend.

they all dumped me either for being too annoying or choosing the wrong side in drama, but… it’s definitely damaging and I wish more people were made aware of that
I know this'll look like such a shill from me but try Amphibia. Toxic friendships is actually a major theme in that show.

Of course the fandom acts like the toxic friendgroup is one three-way polyamorous relationship anyway but y'know...shippers gonna ship.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I know this'll look like such a shill from me but try Amphibia. Toxic friendships is actually a major theme in that show.

Of course the fandom acts like the toxic friendgroup is one three-way polyamorous relationship anyway but y'know...shippers gonna ship.
****, that's pretty wild, this alongside Owl House makes me glad for this generation of kids

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666

I’ll binge it sometime

as for me, the media I was referencing was the webtoon LoveBot (be warned there are some adult themes in that comic) and the game Neo Cab

zumaddy

Smash Ace

Not that I'm complaining but why ATLUS West is marketing this game as an Aogami dating sim?

We have come a full circle from the Odin memes in 2017.
10/10 would take Blue Genji's hand. I'm pumped to play my first SMT game.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
View attachment 333766
I don't even know what there is to say about this one.
Noipoi Noipoi MooMew64 MooMew64 Metal Shop X Metal Shop X
HEY ! EVERY !

IT’S ME! EVERYONE’S FAVORITE [Number one rated salesman1997]

SPAMTON G. SPAMTON

THANKS TO A [Limited time offer!] I’M ONCE AGAIN A [BIG SHOT]!!!!!!!!!!

AND ALL YOU NEED TO BE A [BIG SHOT] IS TO TAKE THAT [Nintendo Switch family of systems] AND

[Hyperlink blocked]

(Insert psychotic laughter here)

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
521EC1BA-D18F-4C9F-8B08-D304A09A54EB.jpeg
Venom Text

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Fellas who've gotten farther into Dread than I have, I need your help lol

Alright, I killed the second EMMI. I'm in Artoria but now I'm stuck in that top right section of the map near the lava area. I can't go top left and through the EMMI door because of that crevice. I can't go bottom left through the thermal door because of that fungus, I assume I need an ice beam or smth, and I can't do all the way down the shaft and bottom left because again, crevice after the EMMI door. I can't go through the Sensor doors obviously, unless I'm just stupid and missing something.

All of the lava room areas I've tried had resulted in me dying before I could really get far into them. All of the other rooms I've shot up and down but either I'm just missing a spot or something else. I really just need a sense of direction on where to go. I'm just a lost boi

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Fellas who've gotten farther into Dread than I have, I need your help lol

Alright, I killed the second EMMI. I'm in Artoria but now I'm stuck in that top right section of the map near the lava area. I can't go top left and through the EMMI door because of that crevice. I can't go bottom left through the thermal door because of that fungus, I assume I need an ice beam or smth, and I can't do all the way down the shaft and bottom left because again, crevice after the EMMI door. I can't go through the Sensor doors obviously, unless I'm just stupid and missing something.

All of the lava room areas I've tried had resulted in me dying before I could really get far into them. All of the other rooms I've shot up and down but either I'm just missing a spot or something else. I really just need a sense of direction on where to go. I'm just a lost boi
Do you have the Phantom Cloak yet?

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Man, I can't wait for Sora to release so that I can stare at the complete CSS for hours on end without actually playing the game

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Also i can barely move my frozen hands/arms.

I need some Metroid upgrade to help.

osby

Smash Obsessed
sees the thread casually joking about infanticide

Glad to see the speculation ending didn't affect here.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I mean, thete was one that actually caused an earthquake, so yeah it's not
idk if that's the one I was thinking, but I definitly saw videos about really messed up stuff that happened with one of those.

So yeah, society suck, gamers rise up.

Edit: btw, I'm makin' jokes here and there to ease up the mood a bit, but truth is is that kind of stuff we're talking is just horrible. If it's getting too real for some, let me know & I stop talking about it/edit my jokes if needed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom