• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Bro, I just fought Serris & due to a review I saw some time ago that said that this boss was horse apples, I thought I was going to struggle.

NOPE, it actually went quite easy, yeah I got hit a few times, but it honestly wasn't nearly as bad as Serris in AM2R.

If anything, I came much closer to death (we're talking 19 points here) due to going in a hallway filled with high temperatures & lava, yet somehow, through determination and the power of FOOLISHNESS, I managed to get to the other side & get a Energy Tank to recover all of my health! And better: a little shinespark made the return much, MUCH easier. ~

And yeah, so far, Im having a great time with Fusion (again), Some of the puzzles are a little "wait, what" (notably those that require you to bomb the floor for a piliar to apparear), but those aside & a few others, the difficulty isn't as bad as I thought it be. Maybe playing SR & AM2R on Hard made me a ABSOLUTE METROID BEAST, buuuuut I doubt it lol. I did beat all the boss on 1 try & haven't died once, but I know talking too fast is gonna be my doom later, so we see how it goes.

Either way, Varia Puke Suit is good to have, but not pretty to look at.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
OK

I don't think it's a spoiler for Dread, buuuut juuuust in caaaaaase.
Bomb Jump confirm.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

Looks like we got the dets on the Loud sibs today

While in the subject, any further thoughts on my Vlad movesets or what his stage could be?
Made a NASB moveset for Vlad Plasmius if anyone’s curious.
Entrance Animation: Teleports into the field in a green mist swirl

Light Attack: Backhand
Light Up Attack: Uppercut
Light Down Attack: punches the ground and double spin kicks with his fist still in the ground
Light Air Attack: Dark Ring Burst - weaker version of Danny’s strong attack
Light Up Air Attack: Plasmic Loop - weaker version of Danny’s strong attack
Light Down Air Attack: Foot Stomp - preforms a double foot stomp similar to Ganon
Light Dash Attack: Lunging Strike - charges forward and punches the ground

Strong Attack: Ghost Shield - creates a square pink shield and throws out his hand with it on the end. Gives reflected projectiles more power
Strong Up Attack: Energy Strike - powers up his fist with pink ecto-energy and delivers a more powerful uppercut
Strong Down Attack: Ecto-Sword - creates an ecto-energy sword and thrusts it into the ground, swinging it forward and throwing up debris
Strong Air Attack: Ghost Tornado - spins around rapidly in place in a pink tornado, multi-hit attack
Strong Up Air Attack: Aerial Energy Strike
Strong Down Air Attack: Ghost Ray - fires a double handed beam of ecto-energy downwards, long range but more precise
Strong Dash Attack: Ecto-Twister - spins around rapidly in a pink tornado covering a good distance

Neutral Special: Ghost Ray Disk-throws a disk of ecto-energy that covers a good distance
Up Special: Teleportation-disappears and reappears in a cloud of pink mist
Down Special: Duplication: flies backwards leaving a clone where he was. The clone disappears after a second. If an opponent attacks the clone, it trips them up, leaving them open to attack

Taunt-He crosses his arms and creates a duplicate and both yawn in a mocking manner while facing each other
Victory Animation: Dances with a Maddie Fenton hologram
Losing Animation: Lies on the ground defeated while Jack Fenton with his power gloves stands on top of him triumphantly

Figured I’d tag you @SnakeFighter64

Noipoi

Howdy!
Susie is probably my favorite character in Deltarune.
Yeah she’s the best one.

She’s consistently funny, legitimately sweet in her own way, she’s badass. She’s basically the main character, cuz Kris is a blank slate. She’s a harem protagonist…

She’s rad dude. Toby knocked it out of the park.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Yeah she’s the best one.

She’s consistently funny, legitimately sweet in her own way, she’s badass. She’s basically the main character, cuz Kris is a blank slate. She’s a harem protagonist…

She’s rad dude. Toby knocked it out of the park.
I mean

Sort of but not really???

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Yeah she’s the best one.

She’s rad dude. Toby knocked ur out if the park.
Not to mention her character development.

also her and noelle are cute as **** and i ship them

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

True. There are hints to Kris’ personality. Other characters imply a lot about them.
It's not even hints, they do indeed have a clear backstory & personality that is cleary at odds with what we force them to do alot of the time. (Notably if you say "Yes" after the Spamton Neo fight, where Kris cleary doesn't feel well at all & even scream if you say "No")

It ain't Frisk if you prefer, and honestly? Kris is probably one of the character i'm the most interested to know more about in the future.

But yeah, that aside, Susie is best grill.

Noipoi

Howdy!
It's not even hints, they do indeed have a clear backstory & personality that is cleary at odds with what we force them to do alot of the time. (Notably if you say "Yes" after the Spamton Neo fight, where Kris cleary doesn't feel well at all & even scream if you say "No")

It ain't Frisk if you prefer, and honestly? Kris is probably one of the character i'm the most interested to know more about in the future.

But yeah, that aside, Susie is best grill.

Yeah definitely. I wanna know what’s forcing them to create Dark Worlds and mindbreak a girl into your willing assassin

It’s us, the player, isn’t it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom