• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I still wanna know who was ballsy enough to leak the full roster, but still censor out two of the characters. I would give anything right now to see that whole picture with no censoring.
sometimes chaos can cause alot of ****…yet still won’t finish the job

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
So Nintendo of Czech Republic of all places dropped another short trailer for Dread

If you're avoiding spoilers, don't watch, if you've already seen the other trailers the only new stuff are a few new enemies, a gorgeous shot of Samus speed boosting towards a Chozo temple, and a few more money shots of Kraid

Also that music though!

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Yoshi has a doomer wojack apparently

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Those big posts on the previous page are giving me the feels.

You're awesome, folks.

Also, on another note...
Link to the UT/DR Livestream right here.

...That I will miss because it start when it's past midnight here.

toby why :C

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Between Paramount+, Netflix, and Hulu, I can watch basically every Nicktoon and Nicktoon movie. So I will. From the beginning in chronological order. The ones missing are (currently)…
  • The Wild Thornberry’s Movie
  • Rugrats Go Wild
  • Oh Yeah! Cartoons
  • Catscratch
  • The X’s
  • El Tigre: The Adventures of Manny Rivera
  • Tak and the Power of Juju (which is being added on the 22nd)
  • Barnyard
  • Back at the Barnyard
  • Making Fiends
  • Middle School Moguls
Honestly not a lot missing between the three services if I do say so myself. Anyone else know of any way to officially stream these shows without just purchasing them individually on something like iTunes or Amazon?

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I might need to catch up on some Nicktoons since there's a lot of shows that have characters in NASB that I watched like, one episode of when I was a kid or none at all.
As in, all of them except for Avatar, Spongebob, and Danny Phantom, the latter of which I've been wanting to rewatch for years.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
I might need to catch up on some Nicktoons since there's a lot of shows that have characters in NASB that I watched like, one episode of when I was a kid or none at all.
As in, all of them except for Avatar, Spongebob, and Danny Phantom, the latter of which I've been wanting to rewatch for years.
It's extremely easy to catch up with Ren & Stimpy since John K. took too long to make a single episode. Between all the inappropriate content in the show and inappropriate things John did in the office, that was the tipping point for Nick more than anything else.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Rewatching Ridley trailer for Ultimate just gave me a big smirk on my face.

That and Samus and her armor look really gorgeous in this trailer. Thanks to the lighting on her armor and the use of shadow.

Overall, I give it a Give-Me-Another-Metroid-Character-In-Ultimate/10.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So guys.

I'm gonna take a break from social media for maybe a few days. A lot of stuff happened yesterday online and IRL. Unless a Direct or a somehow go crazy on photos don't expect me to be here. I'm anxious about a few things online, IRL and a lot of other places is all and I'm in pain from cycling. Just a lot in my head.

So unless you are my best friend IRL, MooMew64 MooMew64 Wademan94 Wademan94 @Jotadé and like two others I'm not really up for hearing even on Discord.

Gonna appreciate loneliness for a bit is all. De-stress from connections.

Final Edit: Just tried phoning the doctors to talk about seeing more news about counselling. Have to wait til Easter. Screw this system.

Last edited:

dezeray112

Smash Hero
So the fan screenings for Venom: Let There Be Carnage happened yesterday night in the United Kingdom. As I cannot say if the reviews are good or not at this stage, there were a couple of positive reviews in which one deemed it as "Oscars" worthy which made me think:

Other than that, apparently someone leaked out the post credits scene:

Although it is hard to say whether this is legit or not, someone on reddit said this:

"Spoilers are starting to come out. Not sure if legit or not but apparently the end-credit stinger is Venom and Eddie in a safe house on a beach, Venom asks Eddie if he wants to see what his kind has been through, Venom shows him on a TV, including Tom Holland’s Spider-Man. Venom says “I hate that guy” and licks the TV."

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/MarvelStud...re_be_carnage_social_media_reaction/?sort=new

For some odd reason, the UK release date still says October 15. It could be that they do not want to clash with James Bond's No Time to Die release which apparently releases on 30th September in my country.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
And at last, AM2R on Hard Mode is done at around 5~ hours & 100% items completion.

And boy, do I have alot of different thoughts about it, alot of positives, but also alot of little things that personally bothered me, though in hindsight some of them are in part my fault, so I try to think about it some more before I share my thoughts on it. If I have enough M O T I V A T I O N.

I will say for now that it's still a amazing fangame that as alot of good ideas that I hope official Metroid games will one day that tackle, but I think I still prefer Samus Return over it in some aspects, though both are worth playing to the end at least once. Double The Metroid 2, Double the Fun, ya know?

D

Deleted member

Metal Shop X Metal Shop X Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! Aurane Aurane and other Undertale fans.
Some goodies were announced:

Cracke

Smash Journeyman

Although it is hard to say whether this is legit or not, someone on reddit said this:

"Spoilers are starting to come out. Not sure if legit or not but apparently the end-credit stinger is Venom and Eddie in a safe house on a beach, Venom asks Eddie if he wants to see what his kind has been through, Venom shows him on a TV, including Tom Holland’s Spider-Man. Venom says “I hate that guy” and licks the TV."

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/MarvelStud...re_be_carnage_social_media_reaction/?sort=new

I´d be so hyped if this actually ties Venom into the MCU, him and sandman by far my favorite spiderman villains.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
The Xenoverse: Per Aspera Ad Astra Direct has come out

My thoughts on it:
-The Mega Evolutions are cool looking
  • Update being available now is great news
  • The game reached over a million downloads? That is simply mind blowing
  • Probably won't use the online mode but a welcoming feature
  • Very neat to see them make a mobile game starring their own Fakémon
Solid Direct I must say

Reactions: Z25

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Honestly there are so many books I think it shouldn’t have been turned into a movie but an animated series instead.
That definitely seems like it could work, though it seems like stuff would either have to be censored compared to the books, or it would have to be aimed at a slightly older audience than your standard Cartoon Network/Nickelodeon shows. (from what I recall, the series really takes advantage of the fact that being injured in morphed form doesn't carry over to the human/base form, and the constant hunger of the Taxxons gets pretty gruesome at points)

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
That definitely seems like it could work, though it seems like stuff would either have to be censored compared to the books, or it would have to be aimed at a slightly older audience than your standard Cartoon Network/Nickelodeon shows. (from what I recall, the series really takes advantage of the fact that being injured in morphed form doesn't carry over to the human/base form, and the constant hunger of the Taxxons gets pretty gruesome at points)
Yeah. I remember. And honestly I don’t care. Aim it at older audiences if you have to. Just make it a good show. Put it on Paramount+ or something (since Nickelodeon seems to be involved with every Animorphs adaptation thus far).

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
not even a What If spoiler, but god damn that Killmonger theme song continues to ****ing slap

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Man I didn't realize until now how perfectly thematic and fitting of a stage Invader Zim/Courage the Cowardly Dog would be for my Nick vs. CN game.

Fits because Courage almost everyday has to deal with lot of creepy stuff from monsters, supernatural to aliens.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

dezeray112

Smash Hero

I´d be so hyped if this actually ties Venom into the MCU, him and sandman by far my favorite spiderman villains.
Someone now apparently leaked the audio of the post credit scene:

Sony is not going to be pleased that someone broke the NDA.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
these Venom spoilers…and I’ve managed to not look at them still like a psycho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom