• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
There's a TikTok trend of stealing stealing soap dispensers and urinals from school popping up now.

Never change, TikTok, how stupid.

Edit: first milk crates and now this.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
1631668251368.png

WHERE CAN I FIND IT

Even someone like me who's depressed most of the time and have had non-stop tragedy after tragedy happen over the last year can find something to do to stave off the boredom.
No clue what you're goin' through right now, man, but I'm hopin' for the best for ya.

D

Deleted member

I think we’re being a bit too pessimistic about there not being a direct this month, let alone the rest of the year, but that’s just my opinion.

We still got the second half of September and two in a half months of fall left for a fall direct to drop. Maybe having a bit more hope wouldn’t hurt?

Of course, I recommended to maybe have other things to do to pass the time while we wait.

Last edited by a moderator:

Noipoi

Howdy!

Now I want traditional WarioWare merch. :drsad:
Yeah man, every character deserves a plush toy and an action figure at least.

But speaking of Nintendo merch, did you know that Luma’s somehow don’t have official plushies? It sounds like a no brainer, right?

I guess Nintendo’s just weird about this stuff.

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I've said it time and time again, but...

As eager as we are for CP11...I mean, y'all know what's gonna happen here when they're shown. And I'm not sayin' this to be a downer, I'm just speakin' as someone who was there for the last rodeo.

Appreciate the community while you all got it. We're probably in for a little bit more of a wait after all, but TBH, I still stand by the mindset that we are very near the end. I do not think we're dragging this out to December: We're kind of in that limbo where they could announce a Sakurai Presents any day now. Heck, I could still easily see this month at the very end: I dunno if they'll want to show CP11 in the same month as Metroid or Pokémon, and December just doesn't seem realistic to me unless Sakurai and co. literally just let the patch sit there on a shelf for two months.

Just know when the time comes...It's been an honor speculating and yelling about Wacky Wahoo Punch with all of you. For better or for worse, I don't think I'll forget this Smash cycle. :ness:

Noipoi

Howdy!
I've said it time and time again, but...

As eager as we are for CP11...I mean, y'all know what's gonna happen here when they're shown. And I'm not sayin' this to be a downer, I'm just speakin' as someone who was there for the last rodeo.

Appreciate the community while you all got it. We're probably in for a little bit more of a wait after all, but TBH, I still stand by the mindset that we are very near the end. I do not think we're dragging this out to December: We're kind of in that limbo where they could announce a Sakurai Presents any day now. Heck, I could still easily see this month at the very end: I dunno if they'll want to show CP11 in the same month as Metroid or Pokémon, and December just doesn't seem realistic to me unless Sakurai and co. literally just let the patch sit there on a shelf for two months.

Just know when the time comes...It's been an honor speculating and yelling about Wacky Wahoo Punch with all of you. For better or for worse, I don't think I'll forget this Smash cycle. :ness:
Hey HEY

5E645985-8196-4B63-B7CA-D523DA65ADC9.png

Save your goodbyes for the end of the line, bud.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
NASB discord is going to be on a 2-3 day suspension due to one of the mods being A sexual harasser, so no news or rumors or anything for the time being. A sensible and respectable response for an unfortunate circumstance.

probably gonna get hit with a warning, but decided to spread the news anyways since no information about the game will be released for the time being
Yes,

but the reference would be given away if I didn’t
ok you get a pass

Last edited:
Reactions: Z25

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Just watched the season 2 finale of LEGO Masters.

What a thrill ride and so fun to watch. And what the contestants have build are simply mind blowing.

I recommend.

Reactions: Z25

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Just watched the season 2 finale of LEGO Masters.

What a thrill ride and so fun to watch. And what the contestants have build are simply mind blowing.

I recommend.
Lego Masters is great! Will Arnet is hilarious and they’ve had some really cool concepts this season. About to watch the finale in a bit.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
My Smashboards account is now 10 years old.

Man. Its been quite the adventure. So much has happened over the years- I don't even know where I would even begin to start. Some fun stuff, some serious stuff, and some things that I'll never forget. This may just be a video game forum, but its still a community- a community I've come to love. A place where I can chill out with some of the best people I've ever come to know. I've learned many lessons here, that have helped me in both online and real life situations. When times were tough, I always knew that coming here would cheer me up. Even just watching the posts go by without adding more to whatever conversation the thread had, was a welcomed distraction from my troubles. And though I have concerns from time to time, it is never out of hatred. I want to see nothing but the best for this site, and this community.

I guess I'm being a little sentimental. I guess my major point in posting this is to sincerely thank this community for the fun ride. Cheers mates.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
NASB discord is going to be on a 2-3 day suspension due to one of the mods being A sexual harasser, so no news or rumors or anything for the time being. A sensible and respectable response for an unfortunate circumstance.

probably gonna get hit with a warning, but decided to spread the news anyways since no information about the game will be released for the time being

ok you get a pass
I still wanna know who was ballsy enough to leak the full roster, but still censor out two of the characters. I would give anything right now to see that whole picture with no censoring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom