• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Ok, what stages were in it?
besides the ones shown off (including the kitchen from Ren & Stimpy), I spotted an unknown looking stage, the graveyard from Loud House (which was probably shown off already), and then the jungle for Wild Thornberrys
lmao who's leaking nickelodeon smash bros???
too many people

You know it's a good rival to Smash Bros when peoples starting leaking stuff in advance to ruin the fun for everyone else.
it sure annoyed the devs enough to shut down a whole channel to stop the leaks
Where’s it at?

I don’t know what the tweet means. But there’s still hope. Maybe.
I didn’t download it before it got deleted…cause of course I didn’t think about downloading it
I can’t find the leaked stage list but someone leaked one other character on the discord:
View attachment 330291

Next to April also looks like Shredder based on the feet.

No idea whose next to Helga though.
with the rumor of Garfield being in…who knows (tho the stage leak only had 3 TMNT stages, and all the stages went by series order impressively, so Shredder might barely get in at best)

Noipoi Noipoi

TOPH BAYBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

okay i'm satisfied, game is good now
Zuko has finally fallen

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
besides the ones shown off (including the kitchen from Ren & Stimpy), I spotted an unknown looking stage, the graveyard from Loud House (which was probably shown off already), and then the jungle for Wild Thornberrys

too many people

it sure annoyed the devs enough to shut down a whole channel to stop the leaks

I didn’t download it before it got deleted…cause of course I didn’t think about downloading it

with the rumor of Garfield being in…who knows (tho the stage leak only had 3 TMNT stages, and all the stages went by series order impressively, so Shredder might barely get in at best)

Zuko has finally fallen
And you don’t at least remember what was in it? Jeese. Well. Let me know if you find it at some point.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
If Garfield gets in a semi-competent fighting game, I will never care about Smash again.

Nothing will top that. :053:

...Anyone feel like filling me in on the Garfield rumors? I'd love to see if it sounds legit.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Helga but no Arnold if Garfield is true?

Like I could get Nigel over his daughter Eliza given his meme status but the above happening unless there's also some form of popularity or meme also regarding Helga?

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Helga but no Arnold if Garfield is true?

Like I could get Nigel over his daughter Eliza given his meme status but the above happening unless there's also some form of popularity or meme also regarding Helga?
It honestly kind of makes sense. Hey Arnold was a very grounded and realistic show from what I remember and Arnold was not a very violent person. But Helga is. And if you can only have one character from the show because you want a wider variety of characters, it makes sense which one to go with. Sometimes the protagonist isn’t always the best choice.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
All of those mosquito in my room just got ****ing WRECK.

GET ****ED YOU LITTLE ******* THAT RUIN MY SLEEP.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
And you don’t at least remember what was in it? Jeese. Well. Let me know if you find it at some point.
I listed 2 of the 3 stages I saw and recognized tho…
an unknown looking stage, the graveyard from Loud House (which was probably shown off already), and then the jungle for Wild Thornberrys
The actual names of the stages weren’t shown off since the selected stage was the Glove World one

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Arin Hanson malding
Arin Hanson will find a way to make his seething hatred work

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Judging by the ordering Arnold
Maybe but:
powdered toast man is from ren and stimpy but not grouped with them. You could argue he’s his own thing, but then that also means next to April and Helga could be new franchises since the slots next to those characters are different franchises

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Right.

I'm back to Frank.

What happened today with my mood swings and stuff is over so you guys didn't see that. I'll keep to Frank until one of the following happens.

1. I finish Tales of Arise.

2. I finish K-On!

3. I make that bet with my best friend IRL to find this username I use with a clue and this pic which will have a bit of photoshop. The catch is he will have between the time the Direct is announced and the start of it.

1631653746706.png

I win? He pays for my movie ticket. He wins? Vice versa.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
If Garfield gets in a semi-competent fighting game, I will never care about Smash again.

Nothing will top that. :053:

...Anyone feel like filling me in on the Garfield rumors? I'd love to see if it sounds legit.
Basically right after April was revealed this leaked:

A dev Tried to shoot it down right away by conveniently having what they claimed was real model sheets for the game.

Except Ludiosty is not doing the models, fair play games is. Which combined with the dev they tried to disprove it,they said they thought it was real to at first. Which pretty much confirms Garfield in the game one way or another.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Toph is a good choice. Still hoping one of the final 2 is Jimmy or Timmy. Probably not though >:I

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
new Batman is a really confusing one for the comics and the continuity

DC really needs to make these things less confusing

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Basically right after April was revealed this leaked:

A dev Tried to shoot it down right away by conveniently having what they claimed was real model sheets for the game.

Except Ludiosty is not doing the models, fair play games is. Which combined with the dev they tried to disprove it,they said they thought it was real to at first. Which pretty much confirms Garfield in the game one way or another.
I'd say that pretty much seals the deal. I'm honestly surprised he got in over someone like Timmy.

DEFINITELY NOT UPSET THO LASAGNA HOURS BABY

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I found the stage leak for Nick All Star Brawl. The new stage in it is very intriguing.

It appears reptars home stage is the otter gulch from Rugrats. Which is a really weird reach but ok. I would have thought maybe the babies backyard or like Reptar on Ice instead.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Oh goody! Mortal Kombat Legends; Battle of the Realms is finally available for rent on Amazon Prime!

But first I must rewatch Scorpion's Revenge.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So the Garfield leak was true?

Didn't they vehemently deny it as being fake?

Ouch.
it seems pretty real. While the stage leak/Toph leak has nothing to indicate Garfield. The Ren and Stimpy models once again show that the models on that leak are one to one.

Not to mention, that they employee who had tried to disprove the leak with his model sheets got disproven. Because Ludiosity doesn’t make the models, fair play labs do, so this ludiosity employee would not have a model sheet ready to go in an instant, especially for a fake.

Plus they literally said they thought the leak was real to.Implying the character selection on it didn’t catch them off guard, thus confirming Garfield.

If it’s real though did people really expect the developers to go

“Yup that’s real! Damn, guess our biggest surprise is ruined.”

No devs would ever say that. Especially when legally they would probably be In big trouble.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
People are saying the shoes are Shredder, but the thing they's probably go with 80s Shredder, and his shoes are black, not grey. Plus, it a bit small to belong to Shredder.

People are saying the positioning of the shoes suspiciously looks like
I’ve seen this idea. It’s definitely possible and I woul be pretty down.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
You all aren’t ready for the Garfield 0 to Death Combo on Catdog in the Powdered Toast Man Stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom