• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I think New Horizons is a fantastic game. You either like it too or don't. And thats where it should stop. People shouldn't be degrading others for what they play, they should just.... I don't ****ing know, not play it and play something they like? Instead of repeatedly pissing thoughts on Twitter and creating a giant toxic cesspool? I mean, if you want to share your opinions, go ahead. But opinions stop being opinions when you have to aggressively use them to beat gamers heads in with.

Thats why I try not to involve myself with the gaming community too much. I've been finding games that I like without jumping down the rabbit hole of opinions and "opinions".

One such is My Time At Portia. This game is ****ing amazing, and might be my new addixtion.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
The inputs you need to do to get some of these items in Metroid: Zero Mission are a living hell.

And there's no way I could figure these out without video guides.

D

Deleted member

Y'all still in high school?

L
for what it’s worth, the school I go to is awesome, just not for everyone.

I have good memories of our english class’s overarching sophomore year project, where we put on a talent show at a local orchestra auditorium. Same thing for my freshman year, where our history class built models of stuff relating to WWII and we bussed all them down to a local museum and displayed them for a night.(hell, one of the displays was literally a minecraft world.)Covid meant that we didn’t have a big project for my junior year, and I doubt this year is going to be any different.

Last edited by a moderator:

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
for what it’s worth, the school I go to is awesome, just not for everyone.

I have good memories of our english class’s overarching sophomore year project, where we put on a talent show at a local orchestra auditorium. Same thing for my freshman year, where our history class built models of stuff relating to WWII and we bussed all them down to a local museum and displayed them for a night.(hell, one of the displays was literally a minecraft world.)Covid meant that we didn’t have a big project for my junior year, and I doubt this year is going to be any different.
GOD, I miss high school. Community's pretty great, but I still had a pretty good time at my old place.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
The Suicide Squad is now by default the best movie of 2021

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
My favorite character is Yuffie. Also, why is Barret your favorite character?
Badass as hell, also like his character. He's pretty funny too, when he's not all about being serious.
I like Yuffie, too, but I ain't saying nothin' 'bout nothin' just yet. It's a surprise for you to discover for yourself.
What, the Wutai quest? I already did it in part 1.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Badass as hell, also like his character. He's pretty funny too, when he's not all about being serious.

What, the Wutai quest? I already did it in part 1.
Yuffie’s pretty funny and I like Tifa, Cid, and Barret’s pretty cool too. Also, unpopular opinion, but I like Cait Sith too. Actually, there’s not one playable character I don’t like in FFVII

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I was struggling to find a data digimon I thought was good for my team than I realized that the seadramon line is Data. Who knew, always thought they were virus.

They are always villains

Now, MetalSeadramon or Plesiomon...

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Harley was perfect as usual, Bloodsport and King Shark were amazing, and John Cena as Peacemaker…his best movie role by far

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I've still yet to play FF7. By the time I got a PS FF9 was out and it looks better

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
I enjoyed Cait, too! I made him into a fairly capable Black Mage when I played through.
I gave my enemy skills to Tifa, made Yuffie, Vincent, and Red XIII magical, and made Cait Sith, Barret, and Cid physical. All my characters are nice and evenly leveled too. Cloud is physical. I didn’t give him many eidolons unlike Yuffie, Vincent, and Red XIII.

osby

Smash Obsessed
So uh...

Why did journalists find Yuffie annoying? She's slowly becoming my favorite character in the game, behind Barret.
Because the 90s-2000s game journalists had a hate boner for female characters who weren't stereotypically badass or intentionally sexy.

It's especially obvious from how Sonic girls are treated in reviews from that days.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
BRUH iCarly needs to chill with how down bad Freddie is after having 2 divorces and countless girls only trips

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Why is Rise of the Triad called Wolf 3D 2 even though it’s actually Heretic: Part Five?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
04B07C74-EEEC-4C8D-8EDA-96CEFC4C9994.jpeg

don’t forgot about August being his month across 2 worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.