• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
After watching a episode of Rugrats tonight I think I know the appeal of the show.

The antics of the baby characters is neat and all, but the adult characters are where the humor lies (in my opinion).

Note: One episode probably isn't a good judge of a show though, must watch more another time.
Oh, absolutely do. There’s a metric ton of heart in a lot of the episodes, especially the holiday specials.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
After watching a episode of Rugrats tonight I think I know the appeal of the show.

The antics of the baby characters is neat and all, but the adult characters are where the humor lies (in my opinion).

Note: One episode probably isn't a good judge of a show though, must watch more another time.
Are you watching the original or reboot?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I mean, that's definitely a you-thing tbh.

There's no doubt in my mind if they had released Bayonetta before Cloud and Cloud ended Smash 4, people would still bring up "Well, Smash 4 ended on Cloud so Ultimate will end huge too!"
probably, but at the same time we’ll never get to truly know how the public would’ve reacted if their roles were reversed

But we can all guarantee having a Bayo/Cloud reveal on the same day would’ve killed a few million people
Tbh Bayo isn’t even a let down IMO.

Yeah she’s not gigantic, but I think much of the disappointment came from the fact that she was the supposed ballot winner, and she was revealed alongside yet another FE character. If she was a stand-alone reveal with no ties to the ballot, I think she would’ve been received better.

Until she wrecked the meta, but that’s neither here nor there.

If FP11 is of a similar caliber to Bayo, I’d be well satisfied.
at least she kept up her side of the bargain…most long term hype I got out of Corrin was the hyped up female version (saying “lEts dO thIs” as she thrust her chest out hard)
Stu is a gamer in the reboot.

Therefore reboot > original
Gamer Dads
Stu when he has to take time to actually watch his baby before he gets himself killed
View attachment 325197
Stu gaming now that his kids are all grown up
B3B1BA54-393C-4B06-8F39-C58102B635BB.gif

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Seeing the disappointment for SFV's Luke reminds me of my worries about Smash Ultimate's final fighter.

After all, people weren't happy with 3DS/Wii U ending with Corrin & Bayonetta and people weren't happy with Fighters Pass vol 1 ending with Byleth.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
I'm okay with FFV not having Ultima, it already has Blue Magics. Also, it prolly would have been too easy to kill the Omega WEAPON with Ultima anyways.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I’m gonna buy an RV.
Live in it.

Travel the country.

Have adventures, follow your dreams, make friends wherever you go!

Pick up your grandson and your granddaughter and take them with you!

Have your grandson become bonded to a piece of alien technology!

Become his wise mentor as he follows the path of the hero!

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I remember a Rugrats reboot being a thing.

The blonde girl's smile is absolutely cursed. Thats all I remember from the reboot.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Live in it.

Travel the country.

Have adventures, follow your dreams, make friends wherever you go!

Pick up your grandson and your granddaughter and take them with you!

Have your grandson become bonded to a piece of alien technology!

Become his wise mentor as he follows the path of the hero!
That’s the plan.
You talk like I haven’t thought of that.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Well too bad! 9 or whatever more seasons of Rick & Morty baby!!!!
I meant the season finale…ain’t trying to lose the show itself anytime soon
The Klasky-Csupo artstyle is terrible in 3D :yoshi:
seems more like they did a bit more humanizing towards them tbf
Yeah, like the dog? I'm pretty sure he's from a dark corner of my nightmares.
bright side…at least Splaat (Klasky Csupo mascot) isn’t the most disturbing thing for you to see

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I totally forgot the time the TMNT 2012 crew used this to confirm their top ship was real
ya know…before the official version was seen

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
You're laughing, but wait until All Stars Brawl reveals Goku from Nicktoons' DBZ Kai.
Not even that, wait till Sakurai said he decided to say **** it, he ain't coming back the game after this, so here's Goku as the final character.

Chaos ensues.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
When do new episodes of The Owl House air on Disney +?
We don't have a set date afaik, but probably a few weeks after the mid season finale. Which I think is 3 or 4 weeks away.

EDIT: Guess I was wrong

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
American Dad needs to stop making Family Guy look so bad…either that or the Griffins get good again

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
American Dad needs to stop making Family Guy look so bad…either that or the Griffins get good again
Ha as if that will ever happen.
It really is one of Seth's better works, isn't it?
It's gotten as bad. One episode had Steve being shunned and shamed by the entire town before trying to kill him when he decided to run away including even his own parents and friends for having made a famous player quit.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I just beat Risky’s Revenge. Next up I play Pirates Curse. The game was good if not stellar. Only had to look at a guide once or twice this time as opposed to the entire adventure like the first game. I like the character and her powers but I gotta say, the games do far haven’t been stellar.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
It really is one of Seth's better works, isn't it?
honestly it’s been his best work despite not working on it full time anymore
Ha as if that will ever happen.

It's gotten as bad. One episode had Steve being shunned and shamed by the entire town before trying to kill him when he decided to run away including even his own parents and friends for having made a famous player quit.
and it was awesome…it was an over the top representation on how there’s a good amount of people don’t care about the mental/physical health damages of an athlete so long as they get to be entertained (Simone situation being the most recent real life example)

…then the episode was followed up by a sequel about Stan and Hayley having a hard time bonding alone without making things awkward, so it takes a secret spy adventure within the football stadium, and the same football player, to fix their problem

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I can’t get over how disappointing Luke is. Whoever made the call to keep him a secret was a ****ing idiot. And they really couldn’t have been more creative with his design?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom