• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804

Please have a semi-decent costume because you actually have a fun looking moveset but you look like an asshole

D

Deleted member

Today is the 75th anniversary of Holiday World’s founding, so HR gave us all this:
A2E46903-4B8D-4840-A2FA-1E832C2F0430.jpeg

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
- Be me

- Be excited as heck for your Steam Deck

- Absolutely adore the fact you'll have almost every Sonic mainline and fangame portable come December

- Colors is locked on Epic Store, meaning you probably won't be picking it up for at most a year, or whenever Sega's contract with Epic for timed exclusivity ends. This is because with your Steam Deck coming, you would like to keep your Sonic library in one place, and you really want to stop supporting the double-dip culture PC gaming is trying to push hard right now, so you won't buy it until it comes to Steam.

reactionsad.jpg

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
I tried to focus on Pokémon I hadn’t used before
Not using Floatzel, a member of the Generic Sinnoh Team? Impossible!

(nah jk i didn't use one either, already had empoleon)

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
View attachment 325167

Pokelego999 Pokelego999 MooMew64 MooMew64 rate my Brilliant Diamond team. I tried to focus on Pokémon I hadn’t used before, with a few exceptions like Torterra and Weavile.

(if transfers are allowed Pachirisu may be replaced with Alolan Raichu)
Weavile and Flareon already get a 10/10 from me, but Floatzel? Pachirisu? Torterra, the most based grass starter?

Heckin' 11/10, my dude.

Got a link for the site? I'll make my own team in a minute here for fun. :nifty:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
McDonalds French Fries on Guile

Edit: ***** looks like Johnny Bravo LMAO
Guile be like:
" Whoa Momma! You really know how to wield that pump shotgun! Maybe you can give me tips sometime?"

Also, kinda surprised they gave Cammy tights given that both Fortnite and Street Fighter are rated T, but at the same time not surprised because a lot of children play that game and you'd be staring at her bare ass most of the time.

Coomers mad though.
Ironic given people's obsession's with the jiggle on Chun Li in Fortnite.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Just finished reading the entire Metroid: Samus & Joey manga series! A really good read and a very interesting take on the Metroid series.

If interested, it is non-canon but it takes place between Super Metroid and Metroid Fusion (don't know if it would be before or after Other M since said game didn't exist at the time).

Now I have more time for my playthrough of the 2D Metroid games.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
This is kinda why I'm taking a very nuanced approach to the end of the DLC.

"Could" it be this big, bombshell reveal that breaks the internet in half? Sure, nothing saying it can't.

"Will" it? That, I'm not confident enough to bank on, and if anything, I'd bet against it. I think our final character will be either a 1st party character or a 3rd party character, but those days of a BIG, BIG drop? Probably behind us, unless we're waiting for December and The Game Awards, that is.

Noipoi

Howdy!
This is kinda why I'm taking a very nuanced approach to the end of the DLC.

"Could" it be this big, bombshell reveal that breaks the internet in half? Sure, nothing saying it can't.

"Will" it? That, I'm not confident enough to bank on, and if anything, I'd bet against it. I think our final character will be either a 1st party character or a 3rd party character, but those days of a BIG, BIG drop? Probably behind us, unless we're waiting for December and The Game Awards, that is.
Now if only we could convince the wider smash fanbase of that.

I’m not ready for the ****storm that’ll come when it’s not Master Sora Bandicoot.

D

Deleted member

hey, me and like, 4 other people here are gonna flip for funny soccer rabbit
Nah, you see, we're getting Baboom. Pokemon Masters got Inteleon as a special, limited unit, Unite got Cinderace so Smash is getting monke, flawless logic.

Just like with the Alola trio. Decidueye got into Pokken, Incerneroar into Smash and Primarina got shafted.

Shroob

Sup?
Now, if September passes us by and we get news that "Btw, the final character will be revealed at this year's TGAs"? Then yeah, then I'd expect a HUGE blowout reveal(Unless it was say, Nahobino and they were doing a Persona/SMT contrast), but yeah.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Now, if September passes us by and we get news that "Btw, the final character will be revealed at this year's TGAs"? Then yeah, then I'd expect a HUGE blowout reveal(Unless it was say, Nahobino and they were doing a Persona/SMT contrast), but yeah.
Nahobino sounds like the Japanese name of a Mario enemy that made its first and last appearance in Galaxy 2.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
View attachment 325167

Pokelego999 Pokelego999 MooMew64 MooMew64 rate my Brilliant Diamond team. I tried to focus on Pokémon I hadn’t used before, with a few exceptions like Torterra and Weavile.

(if transfers are allowed Pachirisu may be replaced with Alolan Raichu)
Torterra being there means instant respect.

Overall the team looks solid. Pachirisu should definitely be swapped out unless it for some reason gets something that makes it half decent for once. Raichu is definitely the best one, but if Platinum dex is included, Magnezone and Electivire are solid options, if you can get someone to trade with for Electivire. Also, no Togekiss?

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Probably behind us, unless we're waiting for December and The Game Awards, that is.
Even then, I doubt the last character is going to take that long. Remember, Steve was still able to be completed in the usual amount of time even with all the stage editing they had to do.
I wasn't around for the backlash of Sm4sh's final dlc

Was it that bad?
I didn't regularly post on SmashBoards, but I was in other Smash-loving communities, and yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom