• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
Aside from Timmy with Cosmo & Wanda, Fairly OddParents does have a lot of good character choices for All-Stars Brawl. Vicky, Jorgen, Francis, AJ, etc. My personal choice would probably be Mr. Crocker.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Guess who finished Sonic World

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm gonna get some more footage of R9 but yeah, we're done with this one, lol.

Now I just need to play the short demo of DX and then I can write this review script in full and start production on the video...Hopefully this upcoming Friday.

Oh, and I'm gonna finish the image that'll be used for all my intro cards tonight and share it with y'all. Fun stuff! I'm excited! Yeah! I'm rambling now! Wooooooo!

OKAY, SEPERATE TOPIC TIME:

People of Smashboards

Hear my plea:

Spungbap Funni Platformer is only $15 smackerdoodles on Steam rn but I am limiting myself to only one game in August because of my already huge backlog.

So the question is: Spangle Bubble or Skyward Sword? :nifty:

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I was having an argument with someone on Discord about life **** and his brother started yelling in the background. I'm not exactly sure what sparked him to say this but it made both of us laugh our asses off.

"You ****ing neanderthals need to understand that you cannot milk a jelly fish for jelly. Sponges from the ocean aren't used to make sponges for cleaning. Krabs is spelt c r a b s, not k r a b s, SPONGEBOB IS NOT REAL!!"

MooMew64

I was having an argument with someone on Discord about life **** and his brother started yelling in the background. I'm not exactly sure what sparked him to say this but it made both of us laugh our asses off.

"You ****ing neanderthals need to understand that you cannot milk a jelly fish for jelly. Sponges from the ocean aren't used to make sponges for cleaning. Krabs is spelt c r a b s, not k r a b s, SPONGEBOB IS NOT REAL!!"
This has "STOP POSTING ABOUT AMONG US" energy.

Shame you don't have the audio, if you did, it would be prime meme fuel.

Rizen

Smash Legend
I got 5th at a local smash tournament today. This was my first time playing actual people in over a year so I was super rusty. All things considered, I feel pretty good about the results.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

This sounds like it needs to be settled
IN COURT

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
I'm hoping Lincoln Loud has this as one of his taunts or even part of his moveset in Nick All Star Brawl, might not happen:
1bajn1mojle71.gif

(Yes, he first does this in Season 1 of Loud House)

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
And I might be softer on SpongeBob if it weren’t this poster boy that gets shoved into every Nickelodeon thing in (imo) excessive quantities.

SpongeBob and Avatar gotta take up half the roster because of course they do!

We get Lucy Loud but not Lesbi- I mean… Luna Loud? Come on. She’s a hundred times cooler.
so Nickelodeon shouldn’t Mario/Spider-Man/Batman their top property in the entire company of ViacomCBS?

Avatar had never taken up that many spaces the few times they’ve been apart of a crossover tho…the most they’ve managed to get to has been 3 characters

and that’s debatable
I have this odd feeling Nick All-Stars is gonna leave out Jimmy and Timmy again
That would kinda suck
those 2 deserves respect on their names
So much for the Power Hour duo.

Those crossover specials were HYPE back in the day.
still the best Nickelodeon crossover to this day
Also I just realized not a single person has mentioned characters from Tuff Puppy

They would work well in a fighting game
Kitty Katswell finna cause some more internet problems if she gets in
Aside from Timmy with Cosmo & Wanda, Fairly OddParents does have a lot of good character choices for All-Stars Brawl. Vicky, Jorgen, Francis, AJ, etc. My personal choice would probably be Mr. Crocker.
Nega Chin
I'm hoping Lincoln Loud has this as one of his taunts or even part of his moveset in Nick All Star Brawl, might not happen:
View attachment 324942
(Yes, he first does this in Season 1 of Loud House)
Royal Duke Lincoln needed

D

Deleted member

Winds of Change went from “small group of rebels prepare to overthrow the monarchy” to “ancient diety spirits vs another group of ancient deity spirits” in like 2 seconds, jesus christ.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Aww...
There was a problem fetching the tweet
So the upcoming Scooby-Doo meets Courage the Cowardly Dog movie is fittingly her last role.
Damn may she rest in piece, she bought to life one of the best characters in animated tv. At least she got to give one final performance as her character. A kind of touching finale that will make the film a little more special.

MooMew64

Spongebob is much less time consuming and costs considerably less than Skyward Sword right now thanks to the sale, so maybe go with that one for now.

Also because it's fun.
Hmmm, yeah that’s what I was thinking.

I adore Zelda but I think I’ll put it on the end of the year back burner with Pikmin 3 and Mario 3D World.

Plus, BFBB has playable Squidward with mods, so. :nifty:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Hmmm, yeah that’s what I was thinking.

I adore Zelda but I think I’ll put it on the end of the year back burner with Pikmin 3 and Mario 3D World.

Plus, BFBB has playable Squidward with mods, so. :nifty:
wouldn’t it be easier to just play him in multiplayer than to use mods?

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
These are my wants for Super Smash Toons Brawl:

-Squidward
-Mr. Krabs
-Plankton
-Jenny Wakeman
-Timmy with Cosmo and Wanda
-Jimmy
-Hugh “Donut Boy” Neutron
-Cat-Dog (though I guess their silhouette is already on the box art iirc?)
-Goku

Some others would be cool as well.

Also, it’s a shame Fanboy and Chum Chum are disconfirmed 😔

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
‘Nah ‘cause the multiplayer doesn’t work like the main game.

Plus, I have no one who cares about Spongebob as much as I do who’d play its multiplayer with me, lol.
who needs people when you can play with yourself? Lonely sure…but at least you’ll have time for more Squidward and his jank ass hitboxes…nothing but time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom