• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I mean, technically speaking, chickens aren’t directly related to parakeets and conures.

But, at the same, their eggs are pretty good for their diet. Gives them a bit of calcium that regular seed and vegetables don’t.
I always thought the parrot family was a bunch of herbavoirs.

But in hindsight, I guess it makes sense for them to be more oppurtunistic and go for the odd egg here and there. They're versitile creatures.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero

More Metroid love from Nintendo UK.

Oh boy gee golly whiz, would be awfully nice to be able to play Fusion, Samus Returns, or a modern version of NES Metroid (cough Zero Mission) on the Switch wouldn't it? Considering you are releasing a game in a series that many people want to be able to have context to if they haven't been able to play all the past entries before and the sales of this game might determine the fate of the series.

And at the end of the day, if you refuse to let people purchase your retro games, they'll just find other ways to get them....

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Yikes!

Overwatch 2 definitely ain't happening now. Hell I wouldn't be surprised if this were the end of the company.
I hope there is justice for the victims, but that's what it is, only a hope. Because the currant justice system certainly doesn't favor common sense and right over the rich and powerful.

God, stuff like this really sucks.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I’m only just finding out about the Activision stuff…the **** A757E852-AB56-4391-A6F6-DA67470DC478.jpeg

osby

Smash Obsessed
I always thought the parrot family was a bunch of herbavoirs.

But in hindsight, I guess it makes sense for them to be more oppurtunistic and go for the odd egg here and there. They're versitile creatures.
I don't think there are that many animals that are strictly herbivores. Most of them occasionally consume other animals in some shape or form, like how cows and deers sometimes eat small animal carcases or birds.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Disney+ benefits
Also piracy and the pandemic are also factors that hurts Black Widow's box office run. But then again, I would wait for the end of a film's theatrical run before making any conclusions.

Shang Chi, the next Marvel film due out is going to be a theater exclusive for 45 days before it heads straight to Disney+.

I like that the source for Black Widow "bombing" is from a rando youtuber and not a reputable news source.
Almost like there's a bunch of confirmation bias going on.
I did some research on this Mr. H dude
Mike, you gotta find some better reviewers.
There are tons of other Youtube channels such as those who are associated with the "Fandom Menace" that mostly have a hate agenda also feed on unreliable information which is why I tend to avoid these kind of channels because they are not reputable and they often like to create "clickbaits" for views, likes and subsribers.

Dan Murrell once said "when you see a piece of information like this, it is important to look at where it is coming from and make the decision for yourself." This is something I usually do very often to determine whether or not any piece of information provided by their source is legitimate or not.

I would recommend to start watching an old video of what Dan Murrell stated from the 17 minute mark onwards where he made a lot of great and interesting points.

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Currently debating whether I want to but a broken BC Fat PS3 and make it my first project console. I’d love a console that can play PS1-2-3 games but I know they’re hugely unreliable and I’d likely need to replace a lot since they have a tendency to overheat.

It’s also a bit of a struggle to find them sometimes. May go thrift and yard sale shopping to see if I can get one at a reasonable price without resorting to eBay.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Eggman always calls Sonic a rodent. But actually, he belongs to the order Erinaceidae.

Porcupines however are rodents. And actually aren’t related to Hedgehogs at all. Their similar appearances are the result of convergent evolution. The same can be said about Echidnas, who are spiny quilled monotremes.

This has been another useless fact with Noipoi

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
May have to wait another two weeks for The Suicide Squad but that'll definitely help keep me excited and patient for the final fighter.

And potentially Daggett and Norbert announced for Nick Brawl All-Stars. I'd be fine even with just Norbert though I'd prefer Dag. If not Base game then hopefully DLC.

Last edited:

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
In other news, dad and I got our second shot. Got it two weeks early as the clinics were starting to close.

Fully vaccinated now!
Congratulations! Here’s hoping the side effects you get don’t hamper you too bad, they hit me like a truck, but it was worth it to finally be able to do stuff (mostly but moderately) unrestricted.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

More Metroid love from Nintendo UK.
There's also a canon manga that tells from the origin story of Samus to the beginning of the first game.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
I’m so excited to play FFVII for the first time. Any tips for the beginning of the game?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

One of the best parts about working at an amusement park is that your ride closing is basically an extra break for you.

I literally sat here for the first 2 hours of my shift doing basically nothing lol

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
The opening ceremony for the 2020 Summer Olympics starts tomorrow, even though it still feels strange to stage the event at this time considering everything that has been going on.
Bro, i dont even know how this opening ceremony is gonna go, i feel like that had a bunch of stuff planned but with everyone bein let go or resigning, idk if its even gonna be good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom