• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!

Just a penguin

Smash Master

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Heh, Chris Pratt is apparently married to the daughter of Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Edit: And apparently Schwarzenegger is married to the niece of President John F. Kennedy.

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
If anyone still plays Miitopia around here, I've been getting mildly better at making Miis. I've only made seven at this point in time, but I'd be happy to share. My code 6H08MN3, and you can find these five in there.
I miss playing Miitopia.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
:ultmewtwo:: “Hey master, can I get some ice cream?”
:ultpokemontrainer:: “Only a spoonful.”

:ultmewtwo::
"For a single enemy... it forms that spoon-shaped weapon. Silly looking, perhaps.... but actually, the psychic's ultimate weapon!!"
I have been summoned. :150:

I put way too much effort into that OP. These are all clearly facts that all living people know. If they don't that's because they're not alive and they might want to get that checked out. :p

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Sorry y'all, that article just really agitated me to no end. I just got really annoyed when people replying to it not taking it seriously are trying to make little jokes out of it.

Anyways, I know the document is heavy handed, but I do emplore y'all to take a look into it. Activison Blizzard is **** to say the least, and sadly this isn't the only company like this.

Remember, some dream jobs can be a nightmare.
Unfortunately a lot of the backlash is probably insincere like the whole Blitzchung thing as ActiBlizzard is an easy target, lot of people calling for boycotts yet gladly ignore stuff like Insomniac being similar in levels of awful or Nintendo profiting from concentration camps. I get the whole 'no ethical consumption under capitalism' thing but people acting like they're better because they don't play Overwatch but rather Mario or Spiderman are full of ****

D

Deleted member

Man, I'm going to be working 5 shifts in a row soon for the first time.

Probably gonna suck, I can barely handle having 3 shifts in a row without starting to get stressed

D

Deleted member

Why are your birds practicing cannibalism?
I mean, technically speaking, chickens aren’t directly related to parakeets and conures.

But, at the same, their eggs are pretty good for their diet. Gives them a bit of calcium that regular seed and vegetables don’t.

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So how are you deadbeats doing?
Just started playin' Lisa: The Painful.

Annnnd I already died lol.

Say Shroob Shroob , it's normal that peoples died at that cliff at the start of the game, right?

Right?

Also, while it's only the beginning of the game, gotta say, a SPM remake inspired by Lisa gameplay (2D platformin the overworld but normal RPG battle) would be like the ideal Remake for this game I feel, and I like SPM normal gameplay mind you, buuut it would help balance the game difficulty better I say, while still keeping the style of the original.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Unfortunately a lot of the backlash is probably insincere like the whole Blitzchung thing as ActiBlizzard is an easy target, lot of people calling for boycotts yet gladly ignore stuff like Insomniac being similar in levels of awful or Nintendo profiting from concentration camps. I get the whole 'no ethical consumption under capitalism' thing but people acting like they're better because they don't play Overwatch but rather Mario or Spiderman are full of ****
Sadly, Gamers are still stuck in the mindset lf consolenwars, failing to realize that there are no good companies ever.

Remember #FreeMelee? Instead of this being a learning point, they just straight up started bootlicking SEGA and Valve and then milked Iwata's death for clicks and likes.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Afternoon people, it is still a hot house where I am.

View attachment 323729

So how are you deadbeats doing?
Planning the end of the world so same ****, different day.

Nah, finally got my ass to the library in the heat so gonna spend some time finally working on my "introverted writer" story or more of my "traveller and waifu heroine of justice story".

And is Wade doing today?

The state of the Olympics right now, jesusView attachment 323731
Honestly they really should have just cancelled it.

Could have become the nerdiest Olympics and the first one since Beijing 2008 I would have been into but **** you said Covid.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Honestly they really should have just cancelled it.

Could have become the nerdiest Olympics and the first one since Beijing 2008 I would have been into but **** you said Covid.
Thats what Ive been saying since the day they got it, i knew it would lead to nothng be problems and spikes in Covid. To think I thought i would see the best opening ceremony only for it to be clouded by people resigning, olympians having covid, Covid rising in Japan and a country pulling out

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

23EAC8D5-3C5F-4D20-B861-7A82A92D51B0.jpeg

what the hell is this thumbnail

even better question: why is there an entire channel dedicated to it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom