• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Sephiroth would've been a pretty good finale. Probably would've been the only finale that ended on an at least neutral note for 99% of people.
Pretty much the only character so far I think no one really complained about. People naturally amplify vocal idiots on social media, but I think the only real character people were meh on was Byleth. The fact that they joked about sword/FE characters in the trailer I think only supports the general feeling most had.

:ultpiranha:
Most People: :088:
Geno Fans: https://youtu.be/hP5KzBJ42r4

:ultjoker:
Most People: Definitely unexpected. A good sign for the rest of the pass.
Persona Fans: "Insert Last Surprise Meme" :jokerintro:

:ulthero:
Most People: Another anime sword fighter/promotional pick. Awesome/not for me but I get it. It's Dragon Quest.
Japanese Fans: :heroes:

:ultbanjokazooie:
Most People: Microsoft x Nintendo. Amazing, they actually made them happen/Not for me, but this is a HUGE deal nonetheless.
RARE Fans: :banjohere:

:ult_terry:
Most People: Awesome. It's almost a shame it leaked after that amazing trailer. Fanboy Sakurai is the best Sakurai.
SNK Fans: "Four Bright Buttons and Two Joysticks!" :shades:
Sakurai: :terryhat:

:ultbyleth:
Most People: Another anime sword fighter/promotional pick. Okay/not for me, but I get it. At least there is more DLC coming. Bad timing.
Three Houses Fans: Awesome.
Fire Emblem Fans: Remember Hoe's Mad? We're going to run it into the ground. :troll:
Idiots: :shaker:

:ultminmin
Most People: Awesome/okay. Is nice to see a new franchise represented and have another female rep.
Assist Trophy/Twintelle Fans: https://youtu.be/hP5KzBJ42r4

:ultsteve:
Most People: Awesome/not for me but I get it.
Woke People: Anyone else remember how many people died in the Banjo vs. Steve wars?

:ultsephiroth:
Most People: That trailer was badass! Final Fantasy is finally getting some proper representation. Someone should probably check on Maximilian Dood.
Maximilian Dood: "Dies of happiness"
Geno Fans: https://youtu.be/hP5KzBJ42r4

:ultpyra::ultmythra:
Most People: Another anime sword fighter, but I get it. Xenoblade was due for a newcomer. Two for one is cool as is another female rep.
Other People: ANIME!!! :colorful:

:ultkazuya:
Most People: There's the Bandai Namco rep. That's a LOT of moves. Kirby lives to fight another day!
Idiots: Is this a shoto?:sakbanjo:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Pokemon Unite was okay to play. Mr. Mime feels ****ing busted, he carries me to victory.

D

Deleted member

You know what, forget I even posted anything. Forgot I can't have a serious discussion about a serious issue since this y'all wanna to go full gamer when discussing it.
I mean... we have the serious discussion subforum for a reason....

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
You know what, forget I even posted anything. Forgot I can't have a serious discussion about a serious issue since this y'all wanna to go full gamer when discussing it.

How's everyone's night?
I am contemplating getting Final Fantasy VII for my Switch.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593

How's everyone's night?
As another user pointed out, the Serious Discussion forum would be more suited for the article. Especially considering the content of it.

As for my night, trying to watch a show, but I’m having issues.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
A4FC15F4-5DCC-4158-A25E-FE43DF945749.jpeg
2DD94BDB-38C7-4DA0-9C29-96C923142EDD.jpeg
AA278B4F-AC0D-4101-91E4-874BE58B55AD.jpeg
ABA84AFD-230E-410A-A40A-23CD61DE4F43.png
42A17658-9762-4C74-AFF4-A4379BD3F5E5.png
750D0490-44FB-4860-B648-15339CBA0BF6.jpeg
777C5343-9BEF-4F7F-9A7E-471247D9F41A.jpeg
so TMNT iterations that aren’t from the comics always look weird without their masks

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Sorry y'all, that article just really agitated me to no end. I just got really annoyed when people replying to it not taking it seriously are trying to make little jokes out of it.

Anyways, I know the document is heavy handed, but I do emplore y'all to take a look into it. Activison Blizzard is **** to say the least, and sadly this isn't the only company like this.

Remember, some dream jobs can be a nightmare.

Last edited:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I'm not sure how "Pay 2 win" it is but, I mean, if it's "bad bad", it wouldn't surprise me.
It sounds like you're able to pay for stuff that will help your team win, I guess greatly since the person called them "tide-turners"; stat-boosting items that increase damage, speed and healing.

You can use gems on tickets for the items, but I guess the amount you'd earn after a while as a f2p user wouldn't be enough since they bring up the cost of gem bundles in the store not being equal to stuff in the game, and I guess there's a point where you can't compete with others due to weaker items and stuff :/

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
It sounds like you're able to pay for stuff that will help your team win, I guess greatly since the person called them "tide-turners"; stat-boosting items that increase damage, speed and healing.

You can use gems on tickets for the items, but I guess the amount you'd earn after a while as a f2p user wouldn't be enough since they bring up the cost of gem bundles in the store not being equal to stuff in the game, and I guess there's a point where you can't compete with others due to weaker items and stuff :/
Oof.

That's oof.

That's Battlefront 2 levels of pay-2-win almost.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Sorry y'all, that article just really agitated me to no end. I just got really annoyed when people replying to it not taking it seriously are trying to make little jokes out of it.

Anyways, I know the document is heavy handed, but I do emplore y'all to take a look into it. Activison Blizzard is **** to say the least, and sadly this isn't the only company like this.

Remember, some dream jobs can be a nightmare.
Nah man, I get it. I hate stuff like this.

Sorry for the late reply, I was drawin.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Holy ****. I just beat the Allmother in Monster Hunter Rise, and the way Magnamalo just appears without any hesitation to kick the Allmother's ass was super hype. Even if it got its ass handed to, that was completely unexpected.

Magnamalo is now my most favorite monster. It was already kinda, but now its solidified.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom