• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I really don’t know what to think about all the news happening. It’s hard to support Ubisoft in general when there are still abusers in charge and I’m sure this mass emigration’s from the company are a part of it. There’s going to be some further issues revolving around AC for the foreseeable future since they can’t decide what they want from the franchise. It’s a little more irritating when studios like Milan, Mumbai, and Pune are trying their best to deliver great single player experiences.

I’m worried about their staying power with Ubisoft’s new “all live service” direction. Milan will be fine with Nintendo helping them out but with the delays to Sands of Time Remake and it possibly not meeting sales expectations has me concerned that this may be the last hurrah for Ubisoft games for me. It’s such a bummer too because there was a time in the early 2010’s that they were my favorite 3rd Party. It stings to see them heading down the path to another EA.
:C Yeah, I can totally see what you mean. It's honestly saddening seeing them taking this path like many others are doing as well because they want a piece of that money cake too. And yeah, I don't know what Ubisoft was expecting if they treat the employees like garbage. How is that they don't seem to see that without them they wouldn't be where they're right now? I mean, it's logic that there's so much they would tolerate, and surprisingly and also sadly those problems have been going on for many years. Though on the bright side I am glad that good people are escaping that Hell hole on their own accord. The best of luck on their new endeavors.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Real talk I'd be down to do some Amogus some time.
Honestly, I'd love to play Among Us with ya some time!
Guh-Huzzah: If I had a nickel for everytime someone told me I sound like Link, I'd have two nickels.

Which isn't a lot but it's weird it happened twice.
Now THREE people have told me I sound like Link. Now I have three nickels!

Shroob

Sup?
1626915520587.png

"Now look pally. Don Floppo ain't too happy 'bout you bein' late on your payments, ya'know? Now, I'm a nice guy, but, Big Tony? Oh mamma mia, Big Tony, that guy's a spicy meatball. So, you're gonna get the money by tonight, and we ain't gonna have any problems, kapeesh? Or, well, let's just say that the Minus World ain't gonna be the only thing underwater."

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I wonder if Cover will eventually look into having some of the girls do collabs with non VTuber YouTubers?

If it weren't for the language barrier, I'd love to see Korone collab with PBG for something, mainly because his editor Toasty is a huge Korone fan and he uses her memes for stream highlight edits a ton, lol.

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
I wonder if Cover will eventually look into having some of the girl's do collabs with non VTuber YouTubers?

If it weren't for the language barrier, I'd love to see Korone collab with PBG for something, mainly because his editor Toasty is a huge Korone fan and he uses her memes for stream highlight edits a ton, lol.
PBG and Korone is a concept I've never thought of, and now I want it.

Shroob

Sup?
I wonder if Cover will eventually look into having some of the girls do collabs with non VTuber YouTubers?

Calli and Ollie already did.

Ollie was in some big YouTuber chess tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom