• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Will the Nickelodeon speculation thread become official after the Ultimate speculation is over?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
besides giving MCU Natasha one last movie (and her own tale), the Black Widow movie was meant to finally tell us in full what
  • Her past was about
  • Red Room
  • Budapest
  • Connect the dots from the past
  • Build up the future of both the Black Widow and the name of Hawkeye
  • and more importantly, debut Yelena Benova to the MCU, while showcasing what to expect from her down the line, as she inevitably takes Nat’s spot full time
so yeah it’s mostly about the 2 sisters and finishing an old + beginning a new story

and the ****ing amazing opening credits

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Finished watching Space Jam: A New Legacy.

I didn't like it. Basically just Pop Culture References: The Movie with the Space Jam plot inserted as as means of having a story. Such a woke movie.

Not the worst movie this year though however. It is better than Shadow in the Cloud, Awaken, and Spiral. Debating whether it was better or worst then Mortal Komplaint: The Rise of Cole.

Shroob

Sup?
Finished watching Space Jam: A New Legacy.

I didn't like it. Basically just Pop Culture References: The Movie with the Space Jam plot inserted as as means of having a story. Such a woke movie.

Not the worst movie this year though however. It is better than Shadow in the Cloud, Awaken, and Spiral. Debating whether it was better or worst then Mortal Komplaint: The Rise of Cole.
TheMightyP TheMightyP I think we figured out why he watches those kinda reviewers,

One winged Devil

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4499-5767-3965
View attachment 323656
“The last fighter is an anthropomorphic animal with orange fur who wears shorts.”
View attachment 323657

“Yesss”

View attachment 323656
“The obvious choice for the slot!”

View attachment 323657
“He’s right!”

View attachment 323656
“A name you all know, it starts with a C!”

View attachment 323657
“That’s me!”

View attachment 323656
“Please give a warm welcome to fighter 11…

View attachment 323659
…Cinderace!”
View attachment 323660
YEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHH
Real Talk, I'd be down for Cinderace.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
i know I'm late to the whole "meme bsf" debate but In the context of Sonic. I agree. Memes ruined That series.

Searching through the Switch eShop in Japanese is indeed a hurdle.

But mark my words: I WILL find a Japan only Switch game to buy.
Whispers
Super robot Taisen.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom