• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
At least her, Chris, Jill, and Leon. have Spirits
Meh, a Mii Costume's more interactable honestly than a PNG. Like, you can actually play as a costume, a spirit is just a generic power up with a tiny portrait in gameplay.

Fiora's the only member of Shulk's FS that doesn't have anything beyond a spirit (I guess she has two of them though), Dunban has a Mii Costume and Riki has a AT.

Obviously the characters that got the best deal (that aren't playable) are characters like Zero, who has a Mii Costume, Spirit, and AT on top of that, but if I look at Dante who has a Mii Fighter but no spirit versus the RE characters who have spirits but no Mii Fighters, I'm gonna say Dante got the better deal.

Especially since spirits can always be added later down the line at random, but Mii Fighters seem to be much more limited and are only released in waves when a character is released.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Got the Shantae Mii; I'm having fun beating people up with her online lol

Oh and I got Kazuya too

Yup
Still waiting on that Undertale spirit event lol
I remember a while ago I had an idea for a third area in world of light to be added after the final fighter, using all of the new spirits they’ve bee me adding via events (they’re already programmed in, we would just need a new map png). And it would come with two new bosses (which would each give a spirit). One for Porky and one for Sans. Maybe bring back the Master Core fight too. But yeah, that would get us a Sans spirit at least.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Eeup predicted it. Figured this would be another Terry-Sans and Byleth-Cuphead scenario.
What does it for me is that Shantae's sprite in all her games is proportioned similar to the mii fighters so when playing as the costume in Smash is just looks like your playing AS her, you know on stages where the camera is zoomed out. The thing that breaks the illusion is when you zoom the camera in on the obvious Mii face.

Overall this is easily one of if not the best mii costumes weve gotten.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Techno worm defeated!
It would be awesome if Serris made it into Dread in some form or at least the theme gets a modernized remix in the game!

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
So I went to the store today and there were these two kids with their parents, and I was going through the isle looking for **** to put in my fridge and the entire time, the only thing I'm hearing is one of the kids calling the other one, "sus".
20210630_000059.jpg

Y'all did this, you kept posting that cringe ass ****, now I have to hear kids ****speak in Walmart.

osby

Smash Obsessed
So I went to the store today and there were these two kids with their parents, and I was going through the isle looking for **** to put in my fridge and the entire time, the only thing I'm hearing is one of the kids calling the other one, "sus".

Y'all did this, you kept posting that cringe ass ****, now I have to hear kids ****speak in Walmart.
So this is how witnessing the downfall of civilization in real time feels like.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
View attachment 321181
The word suspicious has been ruined so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom