• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Dang, I'm noticing some good improvement here!
Months working on the same character over & over will do that to you!

(mainly refering to Jinx here, Mila is newer & going alot smoother atm)
It takes one to know one, which is how I can spot the weebs among us.

I said the two funny words.

Laugh and proceed to post Jerma.
I do one better.
:ultsephiroth:"I will....never be caught venting"

D

Deleted member

Turkey Burger Quesadilla Recipe

2 Pounds Turkey ground meat
Mayonnaise
Ketchup
Mustard
Season blend or Stir Fry Veggies
Cheese
Worcestershire Sauce
Salsa
Sour Cream
Salt
Pepper
Cayenne
Bacon
Quesadilla

Have a pot in your possession, season, and brown the turkey ground meat on medium high heat. Use a skillet for the bacon. Take the bacon out and put in the season blend or stir fry veggies and cook them well. Put the chopped up bacon and seasoned blend or stir fry veggies in the pot with the turkey ground meat. Stir and combine. Put the whole pack of cheese on the food, along with the mayonnaise, mustard, ketchup and the rest of the ingredients in. Stir and combine.

Place the food in the quesadilla. Add salsa or sour cream if desired.

Note: This is the best quesadilla I've ever had. It will likely be the same for you. I thought I'd share this for those who are interested.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So finally completed Mass Effect 2 and did the legendary Suicide Mission. It was amazing. Then played ME3 and there was a bit of a drop right away in quality. Felt blocky if that makes sense.
So here's something from the photo mode;

Mass Effect™ Legendary Edition_20210618203838.jpg

Man. I love Kazuya but like.... watching all of E3 just to get that.... it feels like a ripoff.

Like... where’s E3 part 2 or whatever? It feels like we went to a fancy resteraunt and paid for 5 whole courses but each one was like... a single bite of food that was all made of like... kale and quinoa.

Then for dessert you get one cupcake. And it’s like, the best cupcake you’ve ever eaten, but it doesn’t really sustain you.
Geoff Knightley got all the good ****. Rather have him leading it than the road E3 is going down.

Hey I don’t hate anime.

Just the people that enjoy it :)
HEY!

Thought we were fwrends.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
anime fans when you say literally anything negative about their favorite show:
Anime fans & comic book fans in their natural habitat when debating who would win in a fight involving overpowered characters:
DYpBGJ.gif

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Unless you're like me and watch slice of life anime.
Nah, it just become ship wars then.

and not the cool kind of ship in the sea mind you. (not to say you in this case, but more just slice of life in general)

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
So, gonna do some daily voice over practice. To start off, I recorded a bit of dialogue from Hollow Knight!

First, I recorded audio for the Little Fool. The Little Fool is an NPC in the Colosseum of Fools. He's basically a failed warrior who's been tied up to the ceiling, so now, he just instructs new warriors on how to partake in the colosseum's trials.
1624052396507.png

And next up, Lemm. He's a relic seeker in the City Of Tears, a sealed off city deep underground. The player can basically sell items to him in exchange for the game's currency; Geo.
1624052623835.png

Noipoi Noipoi Metal Shop X Metal Shop X Wademan94 Wademan94 Shroob Shroob

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
So finally completed Mass Effect 2 and did the legendary Suicide Mission. It was amazing. Then played ME3 and there was a bit of a drop right away in quality. Felt blocky if that makes sense.
So here's something from the photo mode;

View attachment 319873

Geoff Knightley got all the good ****. Rather have him leading it than the road E3 is going down.

HEY!

Thought we were fwrends.
I mean how many announcements has summer game fest had so far?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Tho for real Dutch Raikuna Dutch Raikuna , if you are able to manage to avoid getting into anime debate & whatnot and just enjoy what you like, that's a really good thing.

D

Deleted member

It's pretty difficult to not be paranoid about me living in New Orleans Louisiana, especially since it's Hurricane Season. I genuinely hope nothing catastrophic happens in this state, but I certainly wouldn't want to wish it on any other state, should a dangerous hurricane not make land fall this year.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Tho for real Dutch Raikuna Dutch Raikuna , if you are able to manage to avoid getting into anime debate & whatnot and just enjoy what you like, that's a really good thing.
Believe me man I do me in my tastes.

I like a bit of everything mostly. Bonus if it's cozy or quirky or emotion-wrecking.

And I have like nearly 100 anime I still want to watch.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
idk if it's the worse, but the Metroid reddit, even when they get what they want, always give me bad vibes here and there.

D

Deleted member

I'm not sure if this is allowed here due to some of Maximillian Dood's language, but I agree with him on this completely. No one should have to hold the obligation to "gitgud" (LOL) at fighting games. People have various preferences that may be competitively viable on what they want out of life and should remain at that.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Spongebob sure has some moments that scare the ***** out of people

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So hot take, but I'd rather watch a Pokemon anime with no trainers and it's just Pokemon interacting with each other and getting into hilarious hijinks and adventures. Bit saying the style we have now is bad, but I loved the episodes where it was just the Pokemon being Pokemon and crap.

What I'm saying is #BringBackMysteryDungeonAnime

D

Deleted member

This is very much a mute case to me. People who complain about repetition and lack of innovation really need to reflect on the simplicity of the prefrontal cortex, which one of the aspects to the human mind is with the creation of concepts that are abstract to the former.

It was never so difficult to come to terms with continuous routines of eating, drinking, working, sleeping, and etc. So, why is it hard for people like this one to accept that any later iteration from a specific game is either based off a prequel or a game outside of it's franchise?

With people taking jabs at Sega's Virtua fighter series, 3d gaming would be different than it is today without them. It's the reason why I typically like retro games, because of what's been established is in the past.

D

Deleted member

I just finished my shift for the day.

I technically clocked out at a far later time than I’m legally able to(child labor laws still apply to 17year olds) but what am I supposed to do when no one comes over to take my damn spot :240:

It doesn’t help that I also have this raging headache right now. Fingers crossed it’s not a sign I got exposed to you-know-what:snakefire:

D

Deleted member

Reddit for me is mostly just r/yugioh, r/magictcg, r/cardfightvanguard, and the two main furry subs(r/furry and r/furry_irl) trust me, you don’t want to know about the other furry subs

I used to be active in places like r/worldnews, r/raisedbynarcissists, r/childfree and the like, but I kinda realized it was only worsing my depressive thoughts and so I decided one day to chop half of the subs I visit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom