• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
haha

looks like I’ll have to wait for the chip shortages to stop/the new graphics card to hit the market before I can custom build a pc

with our expenses and mom trying to upkeep the house, no way in hell am I spending anything more than $400 on any pc part let alone a graphics card

coworker selling it for $800. STILL too expensive…

NonsensicalThings

Smash Apprentice
Remember when those dudes played Melee on the final drop of Splash Mountain?

That image raises so many questions.

How did they get a TV on Splash Mountain?

How is it working?

Did they play the game the entirety of the ride?

Did the TV fall off on the drop?

Who won the match?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
This Batman "controversy" is hilarious.

That's all I can say because if I say more I'll get infracted.
I managed to get away with talking about the disrespect given to him…using vicious censorship to make it more christian like

D

Deleted member

How did they get a TV on Splash Mountain?
My gut tells me they probably smuggled it on. No way in hell a ride operator would willingly let them take an entire TV on; that’s a safety hazard and a half because it unbalances the boat. And, upper management sure as hell wouldn’t want to open the doors to liability issues.

It sounds insane, but then again, I’ve seen weirder things guests take on the rides :yoshi:

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I'm curious, who have attended this yesterday? While I don't have a Sony console anymore, perhaps a little later. However, I have Virtua Fighter 3 competition for the time being.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I stopped hanging out in this site a couple years ago and am in the process of coming back, what happened to Smash being a game for good boys and girls? /s
I was active here in 2015 I think,, but I'm not sure if we talked before.:010:

Either way, hope you enjoy it here.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Arcanir Arcanir

LET'S GOOOOO!

Yeah, it shouldn't be as exciting as it sounds since it's Teppen, a card game, but still, Breath of Fire III! And they look so nice too! With Ryu, Nina and Myria side-by-side with Fatalis and Astalos! Awesome!
There wasn't a character announced, so I'm assuming Ryu or Nina is going to be an EX-Skin, since the Trailer for the new Teppen set has a remix of "Everyday Battle" in the style of Teppen's music for the Player characters and Phoenix Wright, another EX-Skin. Yeah, the EX-Skin is going to be behind a RNG paywall sadly, so here's hoping they will do an EX-Skin giveaway on their Soul Shop at some point, since they did give players a random skin for free at one point.

Yeah, it's not Marvel vs Capcom or another Capcom fighting game that they are appearing in, but still really good to see Breath of Fire appear in a crossover after the Katt costume in Street Fighter V, and hopefully the extra attention will help them for a Capcom fighting game someday.

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Why are FNAF 2-4 so hard? It's either my slow reflexes or the fact that screw up by accident.

NonsensicalThings

Smash Apprentice
Why are FNAF 2-4 so hard? It's either my slow reflexes or the fact that screw up by accident.
On FNAF 2, wind the box to it’s fullest, pull your camera down and immediately put your mask on, check lights, rinse and repeat.

On FNAF 3, use audio lures to juggle Springtrap between the two cams farthest away from you, and close the vent when needed.

On FNAF 4, check the doors, left to right, and the bed, spend a couple seconds on each.

Unless you get bad RNG, these should work for you.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Wait, this actually looks kinda good

Is he still voiced by Tidus?

Edit: Wait, there's no whipcrack.
It sounds like they all have their original voice actors except for Dukey. But they haven’t mentioned the voice actors officially yet as far as I know.
At least the artstyle itself looks somewhat better, though the animation itself is still leaves a lot to be desired.

Who was asking for this to return btw?
Like Mighty said, it actually still does really well on places like Netflix. In recent years though a lot of people have gained nostalgia towards it and it’s remained pretty popular to this day. So it makes sense to bring it back.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
holy **** the current run of Amazing Spider-Man is ending at #74 (aka #875)...and I think they're finally gonna put Peter and MJ back into their married status based on this image
asm2018074_cov.jpg
September can't come any sooner cause this move will be the biggest thing to happen for Marvel overall in a long ass time

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
holy **** the current run of Amazing Spider-Man is ending at #74 (aka #875)...and I think they're finally gonna put Peter and MJ back into their married status based on this image
September can't come any sooner cause this move will be the biggest thing to happen for Marvel overall in a long ass time
Part of me feels like it's a mislead to get people to buy the comic, but then again, I don't know their current status in the comics - for all I know, it could mean that they're just getting back into a relationship again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom