• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shroob

Sup?
I knew Vergeben "leaked" Master Chief, but I was unaware of him leaking the Four Champions.
Just, ignore Vergeben. Master Chief wasn't even his info.

He's washed up, and best ignored. He doesn't have legit info if he's resorted to piggy-backing off fake rumors and other leakers.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Oh my God, I have to ask mom about it when she comes home tonight. I didn't think the entire city was affected, just my neighborhood!
Depends. I work right next to the Truckee River downtown, very near Wingfield Park. If you don't live anywhere near there, then maybe :yoshi:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
I think I spent more time theory-crafting about SMT V than working on my final assignments who are due in a week in the last couple of days.
I actually just finished compiling every MT game released in North America in a list and I found how funny it is that they avoid using the title "Shin Megami Tensei" for the first few entries and then once 3 came they just attached that name to ALL the games, even if it wasn't called that in Japan :yoshi:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

osby

Smash Obsessed

So what do you guys look forward to?
Mainly WarioWare Get It Together, SMT V and Super Monkey Ball Banana Mania.

I'm really cautious about LiS: True Colors and probably won't be picking it up at launch. I liked the second game despite its faults and it's bothering me how quickly they dropped it just to make a redraft of the first game.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......

Posts that literally as I re-pre-ordered THPS for Switch. As for the rest. I'm getting Advance Wars, Skyward Sword and Metroid Dread day 1. Maybe Super Monke Ball, WarioWare and SMT down the line.

Also I'm still baffled about a new Mario Party. The game feels way too soon already.

Still wished we got another surprise port. I'm still here begging for a P4 Golden for Switch.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

Metroid Dread (YEEEEEEEAAAAAA), WarioWare: Get it Together, Skyward Sword HD, Super Monkey Ball: Banana Mania, and Mario Golf: Super Rush are the games I'm looking forward to the most.

I'm also considering picking up Shin Megami Tensei V, although my only experience with "SMT" so far has been Persona 5.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Ugh so tired. Still reeling from the hot sun exposure from yesterday and fact its getting light so early in the morning...

Has this ever happened to anyone here?

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Ugh so tired. Still reeling from the hot sun exposure from yesterday and fact its getting light so early in the morning...

Getting tired because of the sun? Yes. Staying out in the sun too long ****s up your sleep schedule, not to mention all the effort your body spends to keep you cool.

Get hydrated and maybe try using sunscreen if you're going out.

D

Deleted member

My work practically requires me to be outside for hours at a time, so I have strayed the line between getting sunburnt and tans multiple times. Dehydration too is a pretty big issue, but I bring my own water bottle for that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Meanwhile I snagged my amiibo preorder and my retailer I preordered from asks early preorderers if they want to upgrade to collector's editions as soon as they're available
My EB Games retailer gave me the same option.

Somehow I'm not confident they will even get any, but we'll see.

D

Deleted member

Shroob Shroob I managed to find someone selling the Vision Hero Engine + Liquid Soldier for under $150 pog
FF351F7A-33E6-4FF7-B819-3A9BD1DEC013.jpeg

aside from the Evil Hero stuff, my Hero deck is basically complete now. I mainly need to tinker with the side deck and see what works. Hopefully my locals opens back up soon....

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
When you dreamt you were in a pet store last night. I haven’t been in one since I was in high school

the last pets I had were four parakeets. They were pretty expensive to care for. I want a cat, but aunt is allergic…

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
DC removed a joke in Harley Quinn about how Batman performs oral sex on Catwoman.

Now people are rightfully making fun of it.
Ah thought it had something to do with Matt Reeve's The Batman which I look forward to next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom