• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

tbh, I never actually really used Miiverse. My parents didn’t really let me use any kind of social media other than youtube until I was 11 :yoshi:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
The very last post on Miiverse to be exact
There was a Miiverse community for the Year of Luigi, and my post was the last post posted there before they closed it. That was a meme for awhile.

...it's been so long since miiverse closed, i'm starting to forget some inside jokes.
dk wut.jpg

My ape brain just expanded, and I don't know if I be able to live the regular life I had up until that point.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
All I remember about Miiverse was that there was this "gang" on the Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire Discord that everyone hated because they were a team of "powerful pokemon trainers" who "took over the Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire Miiverse page." They also declared that they'd take over the Sun and Moon Miiverse page.

They never did.
ah, good ol' Miiverse Colonialism. I'm the proud owner of the Kid Icarus (NES) community, and nobody can take that from me.

D

Deleted member

After seeing this game and reflecting on the definition at hand, I'm going to try this. "Decadence" is what kind of describes the life that I try to preserve. So, this game should be exciting then, from what I gathered.
“Exciting” is putting it lightly lol.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I'm so silly. XD I miss the old wrestling days. Good storylines they were.
there’s still good storylines today, but right now Roman’s is the main source for the best wrestling storyline…tho of course nothing today tops the perfection known as KofiMania

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Um Jammer Lammy involves the protagonist literally going to hell. And when they localized it, they just changed it so that the level takes place on an island. That looks exactly like Hell, and not like an island. Honestly one of the funniest cases of localization to me and I don't know why.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Yes, best song in the series.
Whe the verse "What's this, what's this, what's this?

A trick with a twist?

Somebody do something call somebody and make it quick.

I'm sorry, I lied, Just wanted,

to guide everybody through this and go with the rides."
Hits just right😔👌

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Um Jammer Lammy involves the protagonist literally going to hell. And when they localized it, they just changed it so that the level takes place on an island. That looks exactly like Hell, and not like an island. Honestly one of the funniest cases of localization to me and I don't know why.
Remember, that entire plot happened in 15 minutes, and covered teenage pregnacy, saving yourself from dying in a plane crash, hard labor and deforestisation, dying and going to hell and coming back from hell. Rated E for everyone.

Parappa 2's plot was just as insane, with Parappa complaining about not wanting noidles after eating it 24/7, to him learning about domestic abuse, going to war and taking down a dictator and a terrorist orginization.

Parappa 1's plot? Going through the stages of being a teenager, with a lesson to not **** your pants when you're on a date.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Remember, that entire plot happened in 15 minutes, and covered teenage pregnacy, saving yourself from dying in a plane crash, hard labor and deforestisation, dying and going to hell and coming back from hell. Rated E for everyone.

Parappa 2's plot was just as insane, with Parappa complaining about not wanting noidles after eating it 24/7, to him learning about domestic abuse, going to war and taking down a dictator and a terrorist orginization.

Parappa 1's plot? Going through the stages of being a teenager, with a lesson to not **** your pants when you're on a date.
Teenage pregnancy
Domestic abuse
I clearly have forgotten when this happened. WHAT-

Oh I'm curious now.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I clearly have forgotten when this happened. WHAT-

Oh I'm curious now.
So the 3rd stage of Lammy involves her eating so much pizza that the locals thinks she's pregnant, and they take her to a hospital that's main money maker is making babies. She doesn't really have a say as she's forced in there, but of course she's nit actially pregnant. They do say that ahe'a always welcome back if she changes her mind though.

Parappa 2's 2nd stage is all about Master Onion teaching how to beat the **** out of your partner while still loving them. He also has lyrics about paying taxes and needing a good lawyer for some reason, as well as "meet me at the corner, pick you up at 7, wear your best dress and I'll take you to heaven".

D

Deleted member

How cool would a Switch Port of SoulCalibur II HD Online where they re-implement Link because it’s on the switch making it the definitive version of SC2 because it has all three guest characters in it be?
Sadly, I've never played the Nintendo version of this. From the game preference in particular, I've preferred the original Soul Calibur, due to Hwang at the time. However, Soul Calibur 3 was a close second with them introducing Setsuka. Both were hot numbers to me in my youth. In Soul Calibur 6, he seems to be more profound from what I've seen and Setuska.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom