• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Before I go to bed, I got a important thing to say.
Now that it's said, good night everybody.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
jinkies...probably

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
Elden Ring looks so ****ing good

View attachment 318542

Hello there Obligatory Not!Berserker Armour Guts Character
Elden Ring looks cool, although it looks like more of the same from Dark Souls. That's not a bad thing though; I loved DS3 and gave it a perfect 10/10. But after playing Sekiro, I'm hesitant about Fromsoft games. In many ways I loved Sekiro but I absolutely hated several of the boss fights. Sekiro sadly took several things that DS did well and threw them away. Like in DS you could choose from a large group of weapons and spells but in Sekiro you were forced to use a parry sword build the entire game, which I disliked. Then the bosses had 3 or 4 health/posture bars that took forever to chip away at and if you died you had to skip through the loading and cutscenes and beat every phases over and over again. It was some of the least fun, most tedious and repetitive gameplay I've ever faced. I hope Elden Ring gives you the freedom of DS to choose how you want to fight and doesn't put skill check bosses in.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
jinkies...probably
I mean, I'll still give it a watch, Velma has always been my favorite besides Shaggy

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Got FFVII Intergrade/Intermission and Rift Apart to play.

Oh yeah, that alongside E3 is going to make the next batch of days very good.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Depression is a bizarre thing

one moment you could be totally fine

another moment you could feel a bit sad reminiscing or for some other reason

and ANOTHER moment you’re just catastrophizing, can’t focus on most things, can’t enjoy most things, just accepting nothing will go right for you, you’ll never be happy again, and just wanna lie in bed and cry

I’m now thinking of the fact some friends of mine won’t wish me a happy birthday cuz grad school eats too much into their lives… or they’re out of town. I JUST WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU YOU CHECKED IN AFTER DAD DIED I MISS YOU SO MUCH

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

and ANOTHER moment you’re just catastrophizing, can’t focus on most things, can’t enjoy most things, just accepting nothing will go right for you, you’ll never be happy again, and just wanna lie in bed and cry

I’m now thinking of the fact some friends of mine won’t wish me a happy birthday cuz grad school eats too much into their lives… or they’re out of town. I JUST WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU YOU CHECKED IN AFTER DAD DIED I MISS YOU SO MUCH
Hang in there Rie...:(

Reminder you've got friends here to wish you a happy birthday. :)

SonicMetaphor

Supersonic Warrior
Premium

Don't worry. We all have bad days. I used to have that level of depression. You just have to be strong and overcome it. I am sure you can do this. I believe in you.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Some deals news.

Also a sequel to that wonderful calculator app!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom