• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Ah well, that just means it’ll be in the E3 direct!
Taking up space in the E3 direct you mean....

I don’t dislike pokémon, but with the ammount of projects they’re working on, the thought that a sizeable ammount of the firect’s 40 minute run time is going to Pokémon.... that’s not fun to me.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there

I don’t dislike pokémon, but with the ammount of projects they’re working on, the thought that a sizeable ammount of the firect’s 40 minute run time is going to Pokémon.... that’s not fun to me.
I mean, even if it wasn't there, that doesn't mean there'd be a bunch of other things taking it's place.

Nintendo can only work on so much at once. We pretty much know everything they got coming in the immediate future: Baring a few surprises, I don't think the Direct's gonna be super "new game" heavy.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I mean, even if it wasn't there, that doesn't mean there'd be a bunch of other things taking it's place.

Nintendo can only work on so much at once. We pretty much know everything they got coming in the immediate future: Baring a few surprises, I don't think the Direct's gonna be super "new game" heavy.
Well that blows.

Noipoi

Howdy!

Damn bro that’s hilarious. I don’t remember asking.

Edit: How dare a major Nintendo franchise get touched on in a Nintendo direct. The audacity.

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
So like, Are turtles supposed to love Carrots? It seems like that's the only thing she'll eat.

I went from excited to indifferent rather quickly.
You should look up and see what kind of turtle it is. Turtles should usually be fed a diet similar to what it would eat in the wild. I had a box turtle and a vet told me to feed it earthworms.

Noipoi

Howdy!
We got our first "leak" in regards to Smash today.

It's 99% fake but we're in leak season boys.

Dixie/Chief dual reveal.

Ironically, despite being like, 99% fake, it lines up with the current "Color theory" over in the newcomer thread of the next 2 fighters being Pink and Green.
A video game icon.

And Chief

KillerCage

Smash Master
I just beat New Pokemon Snap.
With loads of new Pokemon added since the original title, it was well worth the wait.
I do kinda miss Professor Oak's stupidity, but Professor Mirror has his own charm.
Glad to see Todd back as well.
I was quite happy to see some of my favorite Pokemon in this title like Flygon, Frostlass, and Joltik.
Didn't expect to have Xerneas as the final boss though.

TimeJ

Smash Cadet
Elden Ring looks like it'll be awesome. I've always wanted to try a souls game so maybe it'll be my first. I'm also very hyped for Death Standing: Director's Edition

Side note: Have we seen literally any gameplay for Monster Hunter Stories 2?

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Well I was gonna do a post about how my bike and train journey went and how no issues really this time except for the fact that I lost my Gatorade and had my train delayed for an hour back home cause of a blockage on the tracks but I can't really be bothered. It was a great time and a nice pesudo-escapism of my life.

And now I'm home and feel like crap mentally and physically. Spent way too much time splashing in the cold waters of the Irish Sea and not bringing a towel.

Elden Ring looks decent. FromSoftware's games don't usually fit my taste but I did enjoy Bloodborne's combat and want Seikro.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom