• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Are you kidding me? Over the Top is considered one of Slyvester Stallone's worst films? What are these people smoking?

Criminally underrated film. Emotional, and heartfelt especially. Not to mention I never knew arm wrestling could be so intense!

Might be one of my favorite Stallone films along with Tango & Cash, Rocky, and Rambo films!

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I'm gonna take a page out of Snakes book and offer a hypothetical game idea that came to mind and thought it was neat.

A Super Robot Wars with an odd western series mixed in. Luke Skywalker piloting an X Wing and Han Solo piloting the milenium Falcon.

It'll never happen because this series will never leave Asia so there's no point in adding a Western series but it would be amazing nonetheless.

Yo where my Sonic Chronicles sequel tho :140:
Ask Ken.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
-Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
Let's do that one next

Although I stan the Johnny Depp movie over Gene Wilder but whatevs, I understand people like that version more
So I pretty much had Wonka in a Fun pack along with the Wonkavator (which could turn into the ship and soap car)
His abilities would be Acrobat, Pole Vault, Target (Wonka Bars), Technology and Fix-It

Though maybe you could unlock the five kids to play as well, I didn’t think of ideas for them yet though both Charlie and Mike could have Target (with the newspapers and toy gun) and Violet could have the Gyrosphere thing from transforming into a Blueberry

I actually think the 2005 version could be a secret world at least.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
So I pretty much had Wonka in a Fun pack along with the Wonkavator (which could turn into the ship and soap car)
His abilities would be Acrobat, Pole Vault, Target (Wonka Bars), Technology and Fix-It

Though maybe you could unlock the five kids to play as well, I didn’t think of ideas for them yet though both Charlie and Mike could have Target (with the newspapers and toy gun) and Violet could have the Gyrosphere thing from transforming into a Blueberry

I actually think the 2005 version could be a secret world at least.
Fair. Very Wizard of Oz/Beetlejuice type franchise

how about next we do

-Legendary’s Godzilla Monsterverse

Really curious how that one would work. Specially since no LEGO Dimensions figure was a big fig IRL

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Fair. Very Wizard of Oz/Beetlejuice type franchise

how about next we do

-Legendary’s Godzilla Monsterverse

Really curious how that one would work. Specially since no LEGO Dimensions figure was a big fig IRL
So it would be a Team Pack
Godzilla
Abilities: Cracked LEGO Walls, Sonar Smash, Laser, Big Transform, Hazard Protection, Dive, Heart Regen,
Vehicle: Mothra
King Kong
Abilities: Cracked LEGO Walls, Acrobat, Climb, Tracking, Dig, Big Transform
Vehicle: Skullcrawler

Actually had like in mind that they would be minifigures like the rest but for the overworld, everything would be mircoscale like you’re on a monster movie set.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
So it would be a Team Pack
Godzilla
Abilities: Cracked LEGO Walls, Sonar Smash, Laser, Big Transform, Hazard Protection, Dive, Heart Regen,
Vehicle: Mothra
King Kong
Abilities: Cracked LEGO Walls, Acrobat, Climb, Tracking, Dig, Big Transform
Vehicle: Skullcrawler

Actually had like in mind that they would be minifigures like the rest but for the overworld, everything would be mircoscale like you’re on a monster movie set.
Now that is CLEVER!!!! I love it!

next up.... let's do....

-Goosebumps

Another one I hadn't considered. You talking the movie or the book series in general?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
LEGO should’ve taken off more considering it was actual LEGOs you could take off and play with outside the game.
Imagine having Mario and Sonic teaming up with Batman, the Avengers, the Ninja Turtles, Spongebob, Aang, and Harry Potter for no reason other than to power play?
What did I do!?
the last question you asked me blew my mind that's what

D

Deleted member

May be a bit early, a bit he says when E3 is still a whole month away, but I've been watching reaction vids.

God there's something about watching people lose their **** that fills you with... something.
I love reaction videos when it comes to anime, especially ones like One Piece where there’s alot of dots to connect.

It’s always interesting to me to see different perspectives on individual scenes.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Now that is CLEVER!!!! I love it!

next up.... let's do....

-Goosebumps

Another one I hadn't considered. You talking the movie or the book series in general?
It’d be based more off the book series but it would take some cues from the movie.

R. L. Stine Level Pack
Abilities: Stealth (Let’s Get Invisible!), Big Transform & Cracked LEGO Walls (Monster Blood), Mini Access and Drone (Purple Peanut Butter), Tracking, Dig and Vine Cut (Werewolf form)
Unlocked in story:
Hannah Fairchild: Stealth, Mini Access,
Vehicle: HorrorLand Coaster Car
Gadget: Giant Praying Mantis

The story would be a Keystone makes its way to Stine's home and it would end up bringing Slappy and the Goosebumps books to life, so Stine has to go through the areas and monsters from his books to stop Slappy and return everything back into the books

Slappy the Dummy Fun Pack
Abilities: Mini Access, Mind Control, Dive, Laser? (Annihilator 3000), Grapple (E. Ville Creeper Plant),
Vehicle: Haunted Car

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
It’d be based more off the book series but it would take some cues from the movie.

R. L. Stine Level Pack
Abilities: Stealth (Let’s Get Invisible!), Big Transform & Cracked LEGO Walls (Monster Blood), Mini Access and Drone (Purple Peanut Butter), Tracking, Dig and Vine Cut (Werewolf form)
Unlocked in story:
Hannah Fairchild: Stealth, Mini Access,
Vehicle: HorrorLand Coaster Car
Gadget: Giant Praying Mantis

The story would be a Keystone makes its way to Stine's home and it would end up bringing Slappy and the Goosebumps books to life, so Stine has to go through the areas and monsters from his books to stop Slappy and return everything back into the books

Slappy the Dummy Fun Pack
Abilities: Mini Access, Mind Control, Dive, Laser? (Annihilator 3000), Grapple (E. Ville Creeper Plant),
Vehicle: Haunted Car
I like that. Nice and original. Not just copying the plot of the movie.

..... how about....

-PEANUTS

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I like that. Nice and original. Not just copying the plot of the movie.

..... how about....

-PEANUTS
PEANUTS (Team Pack)
Charlie Brown
Abilities: Mini Access, Target (Baseball), Grapple (Kite), Stealth (Ghost Costume),
Vehicle: Schroeder’s Piano (playing certain songs would have different effects or unlock parts of the world)
Snoopy/Woodstock
Abilities: Dig, Tracking, Mini Access, Stealth (Joe Cool), Drone Maze (Woodstock),
Vehicle: Snoopy’s Doghouse

Not any notable details I can think of at the moment

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
PEANUTS (Team Pack)
Charlie Brown
Abilities: Mini Access, Target (Baseball), Grapple (Kite), Stealth (Ghost Costume),
Vehicle: Schroeder’s Piano (playing certain songs would have different effects or unlock parts of the world)
Snoopy/Woodstock
Abilities: Dig, Tracking, Mini Access, Stealth (Joe Cool), Drone Maze (Woodstock),
Vehicle: Snoopy’s Doghouse

Not any notable details I can think of at the moment
OK. Pretty clever actually.... the rest are all ones I had consided myself plenty so I don't really have any questions there. Cool stuff though!

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
OK. Pretty clever actually.... the rest are all ones I had consided myself plenty so I don't really have any questions there. Cool stuff though!
I mean my takes of those franchises could differ from yours but I’m sure we can discuss them more over time. So what were the ideas you had for some of the franchises you wanted in, could you list out the ones you went into detail with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom