• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Smash-wise I think I prefer Pyra. Her moveset and playstyle just clicks with me more

That being said in terms of the character themselves and their personality and stuff, I'm definitely more of a Mythra kind of guy.
In Smash I do feel the same way about Pyra. Moveset clicks with me and I always prefer characters that hit hard.

Character wise, I think I prefer Pyra's personality. Mythra's neat, but nowhere near as cool (in my opinion).

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Done with Detective Pikachu. The fact that Hollywood's first attempt at a live-action Pokémon movie turned out to be amazing still makes me very happy. :)

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
My nephews got in trouble at school and they told their dad about it. He called Child Protective Services on my sister and told the boys to tell Child Protective Services they feel unsafe with her. Partially because they are staying with my mom right now and she owns a cat - They are mildly allergic to cats. Not enough to cause anaphylaxis, and the fact that they have pet the cat many times.

They have no idea what they are doing.

Noipoi

Howdy!
MY president says Pyra Supremacy
“Now look-now come on, Jack. Pyra’s obviously better. She’s cuter, she’s nicer, she’s got fire powers, she-“

“Wrong. Wrong. Many people, and I have the best people, many people are saying that Mythra is better and I agree. I agree with them because they’re right. Mythra-“

“Will you just shut the **** up, man.”

Shroob

Sup?
“Now look-now come on, Jack. Pyra’s obviously better. She’s cuter, she’s nicer, she’s got fire powers, she-“

“Wrong. Wrong. Many people, and I have the best people, many people are saying that Mythra is better and I agree. I agree with them because they’re right. Mythra-“

“Will you just shut the **** up, man.”
It hurts that I can hear this in my head.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Then again, I'm probably not the best source when it comes to Xenoblade 2 considering I'm about less than 20 hours into the game.

So maybe Mythra will warm up to me... but for now I prefer Pyra... for combat abilities of course.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
roses aren't meant to go up someone's ass Raw...come on WWE

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Now that I'm caught up with the Attack on Titan anime, I'm going to finish the manga tonight. I'm on chapter 136, and...

I've been dreaming of Annie's potential redemption arc since 2014. I thought it would just be wishful thinking or fanfic fodder. But it actually happened. It actually bloody happened and she's become a full on protagonist and one of the main heroes in the end game.

I love this. And there are plenty of other things going right so far in the endgame section of AoT, but Annie's growth is one of the biggest highlights for me personally.

Last edited:

duxx

Smash Ace
does anyone remember the name of the mewtwo/rob player that panda global just picked up?

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Aurane really got likes off of my comment about a bad segment from WWE...it be like that

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
Anyway, to finally post something kinda serious on this thread. I got this WIP to share.
View attachment 314609
A new OC of mine who is the main character of one of my project.

Name's Jessica for now. Her name & design might change later, but in all cases, what do ya all think?

@Wademan94 , AndreaAC AndreaAC , @Dyllybirdy , Noipoi Noipoi , @Guh-Huzzah! , @Bakugan2556
looks great! One day, I might have the same level of courage to share one of my OCs. For now, though, it’s nothing but Grifball for me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom