• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I remember when Splatoon was rumored to get skins.

If this Samus stuff is true...And Splatoon 3 is definitely gonna be promoted to heck and back as Nintendo's flagship game next year...

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Man, listening to Team Sonic Racing’s OST again really makes me wish the game took off and gotten more content
Sonic fans were too busy still yammering about Forces they ignored the completely fine and fun game that released soon after it.

...Including me, unfortunately. I still need to pick it up, but unfortunately its online is completely dead as far as I know. :(

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Sonic fans were too busy still yammering about Forces they ignored the completely fine and fun game that released soon after it.

...Including me, unfortunately. I still need to pick it up, but unfortunately its online is completely dead as far as I know. :(
Tbf it didn’t help that they poured most of the budget into the soundtrack.

But yeah it would’ve been nice to see further support for it.

D

Deleted member

What is with mobile game ads and using text-to-speech? Literally every 2 ads I get uses ****ing google translate for the audio and it’s like.... why?

D

Deleted member

Hiring voice actors requires money.
516F3162-4ECA-4603-8B09-CEC06DA5DDD4.jpeg

Actually yeah, I didn't really think of that.

it's just weird, because this has literally only started happening since last week, and it's like all the major mobile ad companies jumped on the same weird train of thought at the same time.

Noipoi

Howdy!
More Miitopia Miis before I go to bed soon:

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Yeah, I’m gonna need that laugh emoji.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
If they put Peter Griffin in Fortnite I’ll play it. And I’ll main Peter.

On god. Swear it.
noipoi spends hundreds on v bucks to pull the ultra rare peter griffin skin

D

Deleted member

You have to keep that profile pic from now on, or else the joke won't make sense years from now for the type of actual people on this website who read through entire old social threads like a book. :bowsette:
knowing me, I'm just gonna forget to change it back after the joke has passed lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom