• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
can’t believe I’m gonna be paying attention to the NBA just because of Marvel...worth the Loki sneak peek tho

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
People thought that you could save Aerith from being killed by Sephiroth. You can’t. This is a canon death, no way to stop it. Once he does it, he does it. That *******.

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
I just heard that there’s a secret spaghetti cheat in FFVI, if you enter the names of all player characters as Italian food, you can give Kefka spaghetti to make him go away and cheat the final boss battle.

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
My das works at Nintendo and says if you enter the Konami code backwards Sonic will come and save Aerith.
fool. you have it all wrong.

the real strategy is to ask sephiroth to not kill aerith really, really nicely. I personally used "pretty please with a cherry on top", but other phrases work too. sephiroth will be like "ok, since you asked nicely. sorry." and aerith will live.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
fool. you have it all wrong.

the real strategy is to ask sephiroth to not kill aerith really, really nicely. I personally used "pretty please with a cherry on top", but other phrases work too. sephiroth will be like "ok, since you asked nicely. sorry." and aerith will live.
He’s chaotic evil, he can’t be reasoned with.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Mortal Kombat (2021) just had a 73% drop.

No big loss though. That was a lifeless generic bland fest anyway. Mortal (1995) and Scorpion's Revenge is what you actually call Mortal Kombat.

Also in other news, I watched Love and Monsters with my dad. Boy is the best boi!

Shroob

Sup?
OK. I still love animation. But right now..... I HATE ANIMATION
It's why I'm always quick to reserve judgement on something, even if it's something I know that sucks.

Stuff like this takes hours if not days of dedication, it's not easy, and even something bad is something that people put their time into.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
r/Sonic's reaction to the Sonic news is hilarious.

It sill absolutely fascinates me how this franchise's fanbase works: They hate the very thing they claim to love with the passion of a million burning suns, are endlessely pessimistic about the next game, and speak of Sega and Sonic Team as if they're the devil himself.

...And yet they're also like "SMH where's the news, Sega? I want my new Sonic! >:-("

c744174b5e85827ed34744f84b68fec87a7e705ar1-332-187v2_00.jpg

Ahhhh, never change, Sonic fans.

Last edited:

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
I feel insulted by y'all. I've created over 200 characters with differing wardrobes and personalities...

...and yet, I can't bring myself to put them in anything. Being an author is suffering.
I’m literally wearing my “I’ll do it tomorrow” Snoopy shirt right now
I have, like, 4 different Snoopy shirts that have to do with procrastination. It's a way of life.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom