• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Having watched the Monster Hunter movie which was better then I expected but still mediocre otherwise having only cared for the monster action. I have this for a headcanon.

Rathalos' on occasion throughout history accidentally came into our world which eventually spawned the legends and myths of dragons.

Last edited:

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
I always wanted to see the masterpiece that is Pac-Man on mobile come to consoles without the crapass microtransactions.
It looks like Pac-Man 99's single player DLC might be calling my name.

D

Deleted member

I always wanted to see the masterpiece that is Pac-Man on mobile come to consoles without the crapass microtransactions.
I remember the good ole days of 2010, when most mobile games were just simple bits and pieces throw together, and what little microtransactions were available were just "need some help?" buttons. greedy gacha microtransactions are a relatively new thing in the grand scope.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Gonna spend some time at my story for a bit then sleep time.

Man it has been one of the weirdest and off beat days in months. From finding out two people I know are now getting unexpected descendants to some kids trying to do a dare and stop me on my bike to rioting in my hometown to me actually playing a zombie game for once.

On the bright side finished my Zombieland Saga rewatch right in time for Season 2, biked 10 miles to the county line and bought the other Laid-Back Camp game thing.

Not bad.

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
I remember the good ole days of 2010, when most mobile games were just simple bits and pieces throw together, and what little microtransactions were available were just "need some help?" buttons. greedy gacha microtransactions are a relatively new thing in the grand scope.
Honestly, I wish Nintendo would treat mobile phones as the next generation of GameBoy/DS and just straight up charge money for mobile games instead of relying on microtransactions.
But Capitalism. Ain't it a *****?

Also, why the hell are Christian Whitehead's AMAZING Classic Sonic remakes still confined to mobile phones?

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Was Man of Steel really that bad? I kinda want to rewatch it for the first time since it came out seeing as how I enjoyed Zack Snyder's Justice League. From what I can remember from back then, I liked it somewhat...but I don't think I was used to a more "moody" portrayal of Supes.

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Was Man of Steel really that bad? I kinda want to rewatch it for the first time since it came out since I enjoyed the Zack Snyder's Justice League.
I've only seen it once. I found it to be well put-together for a DCEU film, but it can get boring at some points. However, despite it getting dull, the story at least makes sense iirc. This is unlike the majority of DCEU films.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
!!!!!MY GOD YASS NXT TAKEOVER: STAND & DELIVER NIGHT 1 WAS SO ****ING AMAZING CAN'T WAIT FOR NIGHT 2 TOMORROW

RAW BEFORE MANIA, HALL OF FAME 2020+2021, AND TAKEOVER NIGHT 1 DOWN...NIGHT 2, SMACKDOWN, WM37, RAW AFTER MANIA, AND NXT AFTER TAKEOVER LEFT TO GO

LET'S ****ING GOOOOO BEST WRESTLING TIME OF THE YEAR!!!!!

I've only seen it once. I found it to be well put-together for a DCEU film, but it can get boring at some points. However, despite it getting dull, the story at least makes sense iirc. This is unlike the majority of DCEU films.
I'd say if they kept the Snyder Cut fully canon (and WB didn't constantly get in the way of what directors and all that want to do), things would completely make sense.
Man of Steel isn't who Superman is supposed to be or represent. That's all I can say.
people change yay
Was Man of Steel really that bad? I kinda want to rewatch it for the first time since it came out seeing as how I enjoyed Zack Snyder's Justice League. From what I can remember from back then, I liked it somewhat...but I don't think I was used to a more "moody" portrayal of Supes.
only the 3rd act was bad enough. Rest of th
e movie was great

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791

And finished up Nightmare and Gloom Wing. They might still be changed, though. That said, without and with shadows. Nightmare is the reddish one, and Gloom Wing is the blueish one. These are based upon the actual model's colors, or at least the image I took of them. The tail pieces are a bit off, as they normally are connected to the wings instead, but they would not flow well at all in Zelda Classic, so I took a liberty with the design.

If not obvious to some, yes, I made the Mothula sprite to use as a basis for this. ...And I see I missed one spot to throw the purple coloring in for the BG as I post this. Whoops.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I am reminded of the fact that Super Smash bros ultimate currently has the 2 most hype final boss themes in all of gaming. Live and Learn and One Winged angel.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
Questions for anybody here who uses Blender; how do I work out a face from a lowpoly head?
Screenshot (16).png
Screenshot (17).png
Screenshot (18).png
Would the knife tool be my friend here? I'm going for something as similar to TF2 HWM models as possible.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Spent 20 minutes trying to remember the entrance of a building shaped like a cube but gave up. Think it was in an anime or something.

I'm tired.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Remember when we though that:
  • The Sun & Moon rep was going to Decidueye
  • FF7 was not going to get anything else added
  • Arms rep was a hero situation
  • We get a XB2 character and if we did it be Rex?
  • Ryu Hayabusa and Doomguy were guaranteed to be part of the 1st fighter pass

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791

Did a quick update to fill out the wings. They now look... nice? And not boring. Note, I still haven't hit an hour of work yet with all of this(maybe 40 minutes).

Which is good. Being able to make unique sprites fast is a good thing. Especially for the various games I'm working on.

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
I thought Man of Steel was fine.
¯\( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I was pretty sick so I’ve been gone a few days, but I saw the Pac-Man 99 announcement. I’m glad they are doing more of these and it looks fun. The Nancy skins are a cool idea.
Z25 Z25 Would you happen to know where the item for evolving Phantump would be in Xenoverse?
Sorry I missed this but yeah, any Pokémon that evolved by trade or item will drop the upgrade or item to evolve it sometimes

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
Well, I got the Master Chief collection for 50% off. Didn’t realize how much of a beefy boi it was. Anyway, time to vindicate my fascination with the game I bought merchandise of for 7 years without ever actually playing it.

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514

osby

Smash Obsessed

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom