• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I always found it weird how this show does have an english dub but said dub never actually aired in North America, probably because it was done during that "CN real" era of the network.

oh but you dont have faith in my man tien and famous american magician duo penn & teller?????
Tien wouldnt last 5 minutes against Seph.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
She sells seashells on a seashore But the value of these shells will fall Due to the laws of supply and demand No one wants to buy shells 'cause there's loads on the sand Step 1: You must create a sense of scarcity Shells will sell much better if the people think they’re rare, you see Bare with me, take as many shells as you can find and hide 'em on an island stockpile 'em high until they’re rarer than a diamond Step 2: You gotta make the people think that they want 'em Really want 'em, really ****in want 'em Hit 'em like Bronson Influencers, product placement, featured prime time entertainment If you haven’t got a shell then you're just a ****ing wasteman Three: It's monopoly, invest inside some property, start a corporation, make a logo, do it properly "Shells must sell", that will be your new philosophy Swallow all your morals they're a poor man's quality Four: Expand, expand, expand, clear forest, make land, fresh blood on hand Five: why just shells? Why limit your self? She sells seashells, sell oil as well! Six: guns, sell stocks, sell diamonds, sell rocks, sell water to a fish, sell the time to a clock Seven: press on the gas, take your foot off the brakes Run to be the president of the United States Eight: big smile mate, big wave that's great Now the truth is overrated, tell lies out the gate Nine: Polarise the people, controversy is the game It don't matter if they hate you if they all say your name Ten: the world is yours, step out on a stage to a round of applause You're a liar, a cheat, a devil, a ***** And you sell seashells on the seashore

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
D

Deleted member

Last edited by a moderator:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Glad to know the Covid Vaccine takes 500 years to activate.
It took around a year to get the vaccine ready, then you have to take two shots three weeks apart, and then you're immune after two weeks.

So yeah...that's a lot of start up lag.
An RPG Villian (Let's say Sephiroth for reference) has come down to challenge you and your allies to a battle. Your allies are the last 3 characters saved on your camera roll.

Are you winning?
Oh, I win. Easily.
AngrySquirt.png

Planty_the_Potted_Plant.jpg

That's Racist.jpg

Planty alone could easily take Sephiroth.

D

Deleted member

Just so you know, Teferi is the kinda guy that can do this
7A34DBCF-000B-4071-9AC7-8540D6102EF8.jpeg

F77DE781-DEF7-4B7C-84CB-D0FCF39DF937.jpeg

easy clap for me

D

Deleted member

4F570DA4-C89F-464E-8E1F-6F17429C72AB.jpeg

huh, I wasn’t expecting them to like the corn at all tbh.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I played Overwatch again for the first time in about a year. It was actually a lot of fun. Just mowing down enemies in arcade mode was joyful.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Wicked cool! I actually forgot to show that. Thanks for the reminder.
Thanks.

Apparently, it's named after "Na Kika" who was the octopus god of the Gilbert Islands in Micronesian and Austronesian mythology and a son of Na Atibu and Nei Teukez who used his arms to lift the earth from the bottom of the sea to form islands, beaches, and rocks.

D

Deleted member

my dad gave me his old ipad to use for personal stuff and it has a built in keyboard
I don't have to rely on this ****ty school computer for my art anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom