• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I drew Dromarch??

View attachment 305655

It’s not done though, I’m gonna add Nia tomorrow.
Uhh...Holy ****.

That's quite an interesting take on him. Kid-Dromarch.

I should do writing but I've been focusing on game photography instead. Might post some later.

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Aight, Speed Weed Speed Weed 's AMA is now up
as per the usual, if you're interested in participating in a future AMA and are not currently on the list of future AMA subjects, please lemme know

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Aight, Speed Weed Speed Weed 's AMA is now up
as per the usual, if you're interested in participating in a future AMA and are not currently on the list of future AMA subjects, please lemme know
Are we allowed to triple dip? :yoshi:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Are we allowed to triple dip? :yoshi:
I'm gonna be gonna be holding off on triples til we get through a good majority of this list.

we don't have that many people left (we'll probably get through it all before summer), so it won't take that long, assuming people don't start signing up en masse, of course.

Last edited:

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
I'm gonna be gonna be holding off on triples til we get through a good majority of this list.

we don't have that many people left (we'll probably get through it all before summer), so it won't take that long, assuming people don't start signing up en masse, of course.
Everybody is going to sign up now because you said that. How much are we gonna bet?

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Honestly the fact that some of yous are pretty talented in stuff from drawing to voice acting to animating to writing and all is why I'm sticking to this community. One of the big reasons.
Without that, I probably wouldn't have gotten my urge to go back into creative writing.

I just found out what youre referring to and

Are you ****ing kidding me

I'm so thankful I work from home right now ugh
Congratulations dude it's world news. Meanwhile I'm looking at my lockdown restrictions lifting. 15 Pages for the public version which sets out across five levels of restrictions and nine sectors of society.

While in your state in the US it was probably "**** everything we're gonna lift it all tommorow!" in a nutshell. That's it. Like what the ****?!

Last edited:

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Yeah, sorry that economic recovery is more important than pretending Covid is the most deadly virus ever.
I was serious when I wrote this post. You can't fall for the meme forever. We've had to prioritize recovering from Hurricane Zeta over Covid restrictions and we're fine.

D

Deleted member

They already want you to be stupid by forcing you to believe Covid makes the black plague look like a mild itch.
the entire point of the lockdowns was containing the spread and making sure hospitals could actually house the inevitable flood of patients.

And we all know how that turned out....

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Next week's AMA shall be...

If they're available, their AMA will be up sometime next Tuesday
KomodoHype

the entire point of the lockdowns was containing the spread and making sure hospitals could actually house the inevitable flood of patients.

And we all know how that turned out....
No accounting for just how stupid people can be unfortunately

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I am so tired of all these crises. It is getting more and more confusing.

The first one was the only good one even though it was unnecessary in the first place. If they wanted a new timeline, they could have just started writing stories that take place on a new Earth. That's what they originally did when they started writing Silver Age stories that took place on a new Earth called Earth-One.

What they should have done at the end of the first crisis... undo everything the Anti-Monitor did, bring back the Infinite Earths. And then after that storyline, start writing stories that take place on a new Earth called... I don't know, Earth-Eight... and when they get tired of writing post-Crisis stories on Earth-Eight, they can just start over by writing stories that take place on yet another Earth called Earth-Nine instead of doing Infinite Crisis or Flashpoint or Dark Metal or whatever.
and right now they claim to have infinite worlds and universes atm...as they also prepare to have another major event with Darkseid down the line...so I wonder if they can top the 6 years New 52 had (and of course the Rebirth era that’s merely continuing under their new Infinite Frontier name). Cause it’s way too likely that they’ll attempt at doing another sort of dull on DC5G instead of the small additions made instead.

bright side is how Rebirth and onward has made Harley Quinn into a household superhero within the DC Universe, and how we now get to have Barry and Wally both be Flash (while black Wally is still Kid Flash...if he’s still around)

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
and right as I talked about DC’s new era...now Marvel is randomly giving Black Cat a major Event push
from the Spiders in general to Venom (twice) and now to Black Cat...next thing you know it Mary Jane will be the main character of a massive event

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Been working on my house in Animal Crossing!
EvhRMcnXYAMBDnq.jpg

I also have been working on the exterior a bit. This video also gives you a glimpse of the lovely Doritos flag.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Tagging the Animal Crossing homies. Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo @JDCabrera

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom