• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I'm not expecting much but I might check it out anyway.

Also, back to Shimarin again are you? Now you can't say anything about me reusing pfp themes so often lol. :p
Oh damn, you made me open my laptop just to respond. The power of this fella with his words.

Aye, went back to her. Was gonna go for a Red Dead pic but I need my youthful pfps to hide the oldness I feel from my birthday in a few days.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Birbfia gang
Yes
You could say they're his "pecking crew." Ba-Dum-Tiss!

I'll leave the stage.
Stay on stage
Lol I know, it’s pretty funny to see the cast mess around like that.
Spiderman: Home on the Range

The crossover you all didn't see.
Spider-Man: Homies over Hoes

The unforeseen crossover with the Boondocks.
Spider-Man: Homeworld ft Steven Universe

Less suggestive than Aunt May: Home Alone
Spider-Man: Stay Home

He’s under lockdown :/
Spider-Man; The Way home.

Alpharad and Jo appear from the multiverse to fight.
Spider-Man: Sweet home Alabama
“What are you doing, Aunt May?”
Zendaya did it for all these memes
MCU Spidey Holy Trinity bringing unity

Also I love all these puns

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Welp. Apologizes to Bravely fans.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Sephiroth was kind of already a deconfirm, but dang, this just puts a nail in the coffin.

Shame, they would've been rad. Also Edea content for Gentlepanda Gentlepanda would've been cool.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Not gonna lie, Braverly Default spirits in Smash is pretty sick.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Fedora Man not in smash

51ACFBA6-2E94-459C-9D6F-5342788113AA.jpeg

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Arle keeps dodging these bullets.

cb8ca783348e1e29f29cc7c2d0df99b9a8690f27v2_00.jpg

Biggest of "hmmmmmm"s, but Paper Mario eventually got one and so did Astral Chain, so who knows.

...Luigi's Mansion 3 still doesn't have one, either. :yeahboi:

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Well that sucks.

Wasn't planning on getting Bravely Default II but I was really hoping for a Mii Costume with music in Smash. The games have one of the all-time soundtracks.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Sorry it's a day late, but Noipoi Noipoi 's AMA is now up!

as per the usual, if you're interested in participating in a future AMA and are not currently on the list of future AMA subjects, please lemme know

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Hey everyone, I know its since been moved on from but I wanted to apologize about my actions earlier. Been lately stressed and anxious again due to everything going on especially with cases spiking here where I am that I just had to vent after hearing of typhoid fever in the US, but realize now this wasn't the appropriate place to do it and for that, I apologize. I also need to keep my things to myself given some of the stuff I had said earlier.

If I end up feeling this way again, I'll simply just leave my computer for a while to cool off.

I know I'm a very flawed person and might not be mature despite my age even though I'm trying my best but its a mistake I'll try not to make again.

Sorry for bringing this up again but I just wanted to let you guys know my regret of having had a mental breakdown there. Hope we can put this all aside into the past and just focus on the now.

Chances are I am still gonna make mistakes perhaps similar but that's kind of a good thing because that will eventually help me learn giving me more reason to keep trying on learning from them. Finally putting everything that happened today behind and moving forward.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Sorry it's a day late, but Noipoi Noipoi 's AMA is now up!

as per the usual, if you're interested in participating in a future AMA and are not currently on the list of future AMA subjects, please lemme know
Yeah ask me questions you heathens

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Apparently, Skullgirls still has more content on the way after Annie.

Glad to know that the game hasn't been abandoned after what happened with the lead designer/programmer, even if it seems like the updates on the Switch version will be delayed in comparison to Steam and Sony consoles.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
TMNTSSB4 TMNTSSB4 I remember back when I was first watching that Wanted: Bebop and Rocksteady special, I really wanted there to be an end gag where the turtles get back to the lair and Raph says something like "glad that's over! No more freaky alternate dimension turtles!" and then for a portal to open up and the 2003 turtles step through and Leo or something says "We are the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and we need your help!" and then for the 2012 turtles to just all groan and make irritated poses as it turns into a comic panel like the show ended episodes. Just as a fun blackout gag. I think that would have been hilarious!

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
ok so I have just finished up season 1 of AoT and I gotta say...beyond having a continued love and support for Mikasa...**** Annie you oddly well built female titan

now onto season 2. Thanks Hulu

D

Deleted member

So I was looking up some old Bakugan stuff for nostalgia reasons and.....
83C002F9-9DBB-4BF9-A050-2D4832D7EED6.jpeg

why have I never heard of this before

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Feel a little bad that I'm picking up Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time next month when I haven't beaten the N. Sane Trilogy still.

D

Deleted member

I'm so close to getting my new computer motherboard working but the hard drive I'm using is for an acer computer and the motherboard isn't that so nothing works
546-5463463_meme-memes-dankmeme-dankmemes-fallout-vaultboy-hold-up.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom